What's new

Israeli occupation and the astounding silence

I find nothing wrong in here.This is what you get for rejecting a lawfull partition of 1948.They tried to "drove the Jews into the sea" but the Jews fought back and made them eat humble pie.And don't give me the "it wasn't their land routine",it was British land by law of conquest,just like it was Ottoman land before by right of conquest,just like it was arab muslim land by right of conquest before,etc,etc.

I find nothing wrong in here.This is what you get for rejecting a lawfull partition of 1948.They tried to "drove the Jews into the sea" but the Jews fought back and made them eat humble pie.And don't give me the "it wasn't their land routine",it was British land by law of conquest,just like it was Ottoman land before by right of conquest,just like it was arab muslim land by right of conquest before,etc,etc.
The partition was a bunch of BS. They gave the Jews more land and in fact more fertile land. Even though their population was much less than the Arabs. Is this just? Nowadays how are the Palestinians supposed to have their own state with schools, hospitals etc. if the Israelis are just gonna destroy those anyway and make illegal Jewish settlements? If I were the Arabs I would be pretty pissed off. The only people that benefitted from the holocaust were the Jews. The Arabs in the Holy land paid the true price. After many massacres like Khan Yunis, Kafr Qassam, Al-Dawayima etc u think the Palestinians are just going to lay down their arms and let Israelis blow up homes. Ruin an entire families life? I don't think so.

Last edited:
The partition was a bunch of BS. They gave the Jews more land and in fact more fertile land. Even though their population was much less than the Arabs. Is this just? Nowadays how are the Palestinians supposed to have their own state with schools, hospitals etc. if the Israelis are just gonna destroy those anyway and make illegal Jewish settlements?

Maybe if they didn't try to "drive the Jews into the sea" we might have had an answer to your questions.As it stands,they've transformed Israel in a war machine on stereoids with their terror.They reap what they've sawn.

As for the partition,it was legal by law.If you don't agree,maybe you should take your complains to the muslims of the 7th century who conquered that land from Byzantine christians.You see,that's the problem with you folks,you seem to think that muslim conquests are all kosher but Heaven forbid if you're on the receving end of the stick.

Maybe if they didn't try to "drive the Jews into the sea" we might have had an answer to your questions.As it stands,they've transformed Israel in a war machine on stereoids with their terror.They reap what they've sawn.

As for the partition,it was legal by law.If you don't agree,maybe you should take your complains to the muslims of the 7th century who conquered that land from Byzantine christians.You see,that's the problem with you folks,you seem to think that muslim conquests are all kosher but Heaven forbid if you're on the receving end of the stick.
The Muslim conquest of Byzantine is another thing. In fact when the Muslims conquered Jerusalem they were welcomed by the people. Even Arab Christians who were being discriminated helped the Muslim army. The Quran says to fight injustice anywhere. And that's precisely what we did to the corrupt Byzantines.

The only time when the "Jews were being drives into the sea" were when they started taking Palestinian lands. They provoked the Arabs as they do to this day. I KNOW Palestinians that used to say that there was no problem b/w Arabs and Jews before. They used to watch over each other kids borrow from each other and so on.

The Muslim conquest of Byzantine is another thing. In fact when the Muslims conquered Jerusalem they were welcomed by the people. Even Arab Christians who were being discriminated helped the Muslim army. The Quran says to fight injustice anywhere. And that's precisely what we did to the corrupt Byzantines.

The only time when the "Jews were being drives into the sea" were when they started taking Palestinian lands. They provoked the Arabs as they do to this day. I KNOW Palestinians that used to say that there was no problem b/w Arabs and Jews before. They used to watch over each other kids borrow from each other and so on.

Ofcourse,it was all roses and parfume when muslims took other lands,sword in hand.This is what you all learn as "history".Well,tough luck,some people fight back...the Jews did it,the Indians are doing it right now,the Europeans did it in their time.

As i've said,i see nothing more than karma in the Israel/Palestine issue .Plus,Israel is a oasis of civilisation in the ME,we should all support it.

Lol - you are now defending colonialism here!

No it was not British land, the land belonged to the Palestinians as they were the indigenous inhabitants.
Just like Romania belongs to the Romanians and no conqueror can take that away.

Palestinians paid the price for the German/ Austrian holocaust on Jews.

Ofcourse,it was all roses and parfume when muslims took other lands,sword in hand.This is what you all learn as "history".Well,tough luck,some people fight back...the Jews did it,the Indians are doing it right now,the Europeans did it in their time.

As i've said,i see nothing more than karma in the Israel/Palestine issue .Plus,Israel is a oasis of civilisation in the ME,we should all support it.
Hmm u might have not known about the Byzantines killing people that converted to Islam. Either way the Jews are being tricked. They'll share the same faith as Pharaoh once did. Libya was once a great nation too. Very livable conditions with higher standards of living. Zero debt, free electricity, 0 interest, homes considers a human right (opposite in Israel of course), 83% literacy rate, Gaddafi carried out the largest irrigation project and much more. But that didn't stop the west from demonizing a person who didn't agree with their views and of course the peaceful west bombed them back to the Stone Age and killed the so called "tyrant."

Lol - you are now defending colonialism here!

No it was not British land, the land belonged to the Palestinians as they were the indigenous inhabitants.
Just like Romania belongs to the Romanians and no conqueror can take that away.

Palestinians paid the price for the German/ Austrian holocaust on Jews.

No.....you see, there were Romanian states long before 1948.....there was no Palestine..there was a Jewish state-Rome-Byzantium-Arab caliphates-Ottoman Empire-British Empire-Israel.Basically,that land belonged to whoever took it.

You all have the silly ideea that if muslims took that land it should belong to them,plus the holy land nonsense.On that basis Turks should vacate Anatolia and Hagia Sophia ,but ,we live in a modern world.Hagia Sophia won't be a church ever,the Cordoba Cathedral won't be a mosque ever and Israel is here to stay,and to expand if Arabs don't behave.Deal with it.

No.....you see there were Romanian states long before 1948.....there was no Palestine..there was a Jewish state-Rome-Byzantium-Arab caliphates-Ottoman Empire-British Empire-Israel.Basically,that land belonged to whoever took it.

You all have the silly ideea that if muslims took that land it should belong to them,plus the holy land nonsense.On that basis Turks should vacate Anatolia and Hagia Sophia but we live in a modern world.Hagia Sophia won't be a church ever,the Cordoba Cathedral won't be a mosque ever and Israel is here to stay,and to expand if Arabs don't behave.Deal with it.

Lol - you make little sense dude.

Some Jews lie and say that most Palestinians are migrants like they are to justify their land grab.
Very few say the land belonged to British would mean they would have to justify
European colonialism which is universally deplored.

No one of any repute says that Palestine belonged to UK anymore than India belonged to UK.
The lands always belonged to the indigenous inhabitants.

I know that you are anti- Muslim, probably stemming from the many centuries of being under the Turks, but
no need to make yourself look silly by throwaway comments that you cannot back up.

Not taking sides here, but in this case Muslim conquest was really all kosher! For the first time in centuries, Jews, "the People of the Book" as Muslims liked to call them, were allowed to return to the holy land by its new ruler, the Caliph Omar.

You see, that's the problem with you folks, you base all your thoughts and beliefs on personal prejudice! :p

Lol - you make little sense dude.

Some Jews lie and say that most Palestinians are migrants like they are to justify their land grab.
Very few say the land belonged to British would mean they would have to justify
European colonialism which is universally deplored.

No one of any repute says that Palestine belonged to UK anymore than India belonged to UK.
The lands always belonged to the indigenous inhabitants.

I know that you are anti- Muslim, probably stemming from the many centuries of being under the Turks, but
no need to make yourself look silly by throwaway comments that you cannot back up.

Now you're just venting out but you didn't deny any of my points.It's simple really,the situation of today is a cause of the direct attempt of muslims to genocide Jews.Now,the Jews didn't take it on their knees and fought back and today they're kind of fed up .From Morrocco to Egypt they've expelled the Jews,Israel is so kind that it still has muslims.

Not taking sides here, but in this case Muslim conquest was really all kosher! For the first time in centuries, Jews, "the People of the Book" as Muslims liked to call them, were allowed to return to the holy land by its new ruler, the Caliph Omar.

You see, that's the problem with you folks, you base all your thoughts and beliefs on personal prejudice! :p

What about the sentiments of christians who want the Hagia Sophia back as a church ? We'll never get anywhere if we follow the past.

Plus,it doesn't matter what Omar did,it still took a land from others by war.

Emperor Heraclius cried when he lost the Levant.What about poor Heraclius ??Why are his feelings less important than the ones of a Palestinian today.Is he not a human beeing ?

Last edited:
Now you're just venting out but you didn't deny any of my points.It's simple really,the situation of today is a cause of the direct attempt of muslims to genocide Jews.Now,the Jews didn't take it on their knees and fought back and today they're kind of fed up .From Morrocco to Egypt they've expelled the Jews,Israel is so kind that it still has muslims.

What about the sentiments of christians who want the Hagia Sophia back as a church ? We'll never get anywhere if we follow the past.

There are people still alive from the time of Partition - that is the difference.

Whichever way you look at it, Jews have no right to Palestine - it belongs to Palestinians
and the Jews know it and that is why they are armed to the teeth. None of their neighbours
sees them as legitimate.

Can you name me any other state in the world that is seen as illegitimate by it's neighbours?
- I mean the populations of the neighbouring countries and not transient peace deals that mean nothing
really.

Lol, I just refuted one of your points, that "Muslim invasions were not all Kosher". The right of return for Jews, expelled from native lands by Romans, was certainly Kosher! Or maybe you were not able to articulate your point better?

You say "expelled the jews from Morocco to Egypt" ... who did? o_O Talk is cheap - lets check the sites where you read it.
The onus is on you to prove your point.

And soon Europe will be Muslim land by "law of conquest".

Lol, I just refuted one of your points, that "Muslim invasions were not all Kosher". The right of return for Jews, expelled from native lands by Romans, was certainly Kosher! Or maybe you were not able to articulate your point better?

You say "expelled the jews from Morocco to Egypt" ... who did? o_O Talk is cheap - lets check the sites where you read it.
The onus is on you to prove your point.

Except thast there was no Palestine.There was a British province,before that there was aOttoman province.Why would the Ottomns have the right to an Empire and not the Brits.It was just another master.No Palestine and certainly no Palestinians.LOOK AT ISRAEL! Why would we want them gone ? They are the light of the ME....Heck!! We should let them rule all he ME!! Think of how they would transform the place !

And soon Europe will be Muslim land by "law of conquest".

visit @AUSTERLITZ 's Viena thread in the strategy section and than wake up from your wet dream boyo.

Begging with your wife and children in hand won't conquer you anything:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom