What's new

Israeli EPIC FAIL to intercept slow flying drone .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The point is not what moscou or theran say, or do ...mistake or intentionally testing israHELLI defense(less) neither.

THE POINT IS :

2 x PAC2 patriots + AAM PAYTHON 5 = => F.A.I.L.E.D to intercept a slow flying drone imagine if it was an iranian SU30 (coming soon).

This a ultimate humiliation and is just one of the long list of israeHELLI weapons unreliability:

2006 war between 350-400 tanks engaged ...125 merkava hit by hezbollah, 52 seriously damaged 5 completly destroyed among them 2 merkava 4 !!

===> EPIC FAIL <===

Saar V the stealth corvet, hit by iranian's cheap version of c-702 ... seems SaarV was stealth only to israelis LOL.

===> EPIC FAIL <===

illumination PODS sold to greece .. unable to engage targets in the desert, greece ended the 2011 campaign in lybia, and officially complaind to Israeli governement

===> EPIC FAIL <===

Arrow 3 fail on two occasion to engage and hit a 60's scud type with predetermined trajectory !

===> EPIC FAIL <===

July 17 2016 TWO patriot PAC2 with israeli upgrade faiiled to hit a slow flying drone .. PYTHON AAM didn't better !

===> EPIC FAIL <===

Last edited:
SAMs and Antiaircraft systems, especially radar based have a very terrible record. So, I'm not surprised Israel failed to shoot down a drone. Patriot didn't have a stellar record in Gulf war, apparently overpraised by Bush and Defense contractors. Scud mostly missed anyway though.

SAMs and Antiaircraft systems, especially radar based have a very terrible record. So, I'm not surprised Israel failed to shoot down a drone. Patriot didn't have a stellar record in Gulf war, apparently overpraised by Bush and Defense contractors. Scud mostly missed anyway though.

GOOD face saving try ... but tobe honest you can do better !

first we are talking about PAC-2, a HUGELY UPGRADED VERSION NOT THE OLD PAC1 of 90's, which get israeli technology, the system is called

Second Americans, russian, iranians seems to have no problems to shoot down drones, only israelis seems experience somes difficulties !

tird, its not about only SAM, but even AAM failled, and its not the first time !!! the so boasted PAYTHON 5 didn't even come close to drone !!!

So try everything you can, its is a EPIC FAIL no matter what direction you look at !!

GOOD face saving try ... but tobe honest you can do better !

first we are talking about PAC-2, a HUGELY UPGRADED VERSION NOT THE OLD PAC1 of 90's, which get israeli technology, the system is called

Second Americans, russian, iranians seems to have no problems to shoot down drones, only israelis seems experience somes difficulties !

tird, its not about only SAM, but even AAM failled, and its not the first time !!! the so boasted PAYTHON 5 didn't even come close to drone !!!

So try everything you can, its is a EPIC FAIL no matter what direction you look at !!
Missiles failures aren't all that uncommon. From DavidSling's post, it seems to be that the drone was an Russian owned Israeli model LOL. It looks really small, low radar cross section, with really small engines, so low IR signature. Looks like a hard target to hit. Probably should have brought out ww2 anti aircraft artillery.

I suppose 1973 war was an "Israeli EPIC fail" to you too

Missiles failures aren't all that uncommon. From DavidSling's post, it seems to be that the drone was an Russian owned Israeli model LOL. It looks really small, low radar cross section, with really small engines, so low IR signature. Looks like a hard target to hit. Probably should have brought out ww2 anti aircraft artillery.

An israeli model ? lol ...

Seems russians have no probleme to shoot down israeli model drones over georgia .. do you want the link again ? NO ?

Ok then just for the pleasure :

Regardless of who build the drone, and it remain to been seen that it was an israeli build, the FACTS ARE israel cannot shoot down a simple slow flying drone !

TURKEY, IRANIANS, RUSSIANS, AMERICANS havent experienced such problemes !! only israel seems have difficult to achieve the task !

any more arguments ? LOL

I suppose 1973 war was an "Israeli EPIC fail" to you too

Given that americans cargos supplied israelis troops directly on the battlfield, i won't call it a success.. anouar al sada said:

"american involvement (support for israel )was intense that we were actually at war with US"

Bottome line the 73 war was a half century ago ... what do you think about 2006 war ... rather than dreaming about the past ?

Arabs army were pathetic ... Arabes never knew to fight, no glorie here for israel !!

An israeli model ? lol ...

Seems russians have no probleme to shoot down israeli model drones over georgia .. do you want the link again ? NO ?

Ok then just for the pleasure :

Regardless of who build the drone, and it remain to been seen that it was an israeli build, the FACTS ARE israel cannot shoot down a simple slow flying drone !

TURKEY, IRANIANS, RUSSIANS, AMERICANS havent experienced such problemes !! only israel seems have difficult to achieve the task !

any more arguments ? LOL
maybe it had israeli IFF on :D

maybe it had israeli IFF on :D

ON A RUSSIAN owned drone ? MOAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... so the israelis are stupide enough to solde a weapns with IFF and make their sky DEFENSLESS ...

MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a incredible face saving exercice theorie .......

Marsians hidjacked it would be a FAR better arguments

PLEASE EVERYONE HERE READ THIS : israel solde their weapons with their OWN IFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON A RUSSIAN owned drone ? MOAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... so the israelis are stupide enough to solde a weapns with IFF and make their sky DEFENSLESS ...

MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a incredible face saving exercice theorie .......

Marsians hidjacked it would be a FAR better arguments

PLEASE EVERYONE HERE READ THIS : israel solde their weapons with their OWN IFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was a joke

it was a joke

NO !

You was serious, you just realized how riddiculous your face saving attempt was, and you backtraced .....

Franckly you can do better if you want save face of your masters LOL.

ISRAEL SOLDE drone with their on IFF, and thats why they failled miserably to shoot it down !!!

LOOK here is what a blogger of haaretz said on the journal, to attempta face saving :

"Israeli air defenses are not programmed to attack Israeli aircraft. Even though Israel sold these outdated drones to Russia they are still identified by anti-aircraft batteries as Israeli.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.735530 "

According to this logic, france couldn't shoot down lybian or iraqi mirage LOL, and US can't shoot an ennemi F 16 or F15, russia couldn't shoot a georgian or ukrainian's MIG LOL

MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you both killed me guys !!!!!

Last edited:
NO !

You was serious, you just realized how riddiculous your face saving attempt was, and you backtraced .....

Franckly you can do better if you want save face of your masters LOL.

ISRAEL SOLDE drone with their on IFF, and thats why they failled miserably to shoot it down !!!

LOOK here is what a blogger of haaretz said on the journal, to attempta face saving :

"Israeli air defenses are not programmed to attack Israeli aircraft. Even though Israel sold these outdated drones to Russia they are still identified by anti-aircraft batteries as Israeli.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.735530 "

According to this logic, france couldn't shoot down lybian or iraqi mirage LOL, and US can't shoot an ennemi F 16 or F15, russia couldn't shoot a georgian or ukrainian's MIG LOL

MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you both killed me guys !!!!!
Link isn't working for me. I don't know why they couldn't shoot it down. and yes, I was actually joking, didn't know a blogger talked about IFF.

Link isn't working for me. I don't know why they couldn't shoot it down. and yes, I was actually joking, didn't know a blogger talked about IFF.

JOKING ? but also a bit humiliated that your ZIONISTS master exposed their weakness?

JOKING ? but also a bit humiliated that your ZIONISTS master exposed their weakness?
Their weakness is that they can't shoot down a drone they made, but have shot down a lot of foreign made aircraft? Should Israel's enemies start buying Israeli weapons now? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom