What's new

Israeli EPIC FAIL to intercept slow flying drone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz can please avoid deleting my thread? what wrong with exposiong zionist weakness ?

Welcome to PDF! My whole post on Talmud was deleted and blocked from the thread. I've been debating Zionists before and I avoid racist posts and only refer to Jewish sources like REAL Jews such as Hoffman.

Welcome to PDF! My whole post on Talmud was deleted and blocked from the thread. I've been debating Zionists before and I avoid racist posts and only refer to Jewish sources like REAL Jews such as Hoffman.
Some evil spirits of these forum are getting closer to them. May be they don't like your post and reported them.

Some evil spirits of these forum are getting closer to them. May be they don't like your post and reported them.

Bhai jaan, i don't know which shaythan did this, but the OP will learn, you can say anything about Hindustan, attack Islam, but to say something about the zionists, is a big, no, no!

flayed their air defences ? :)

Seems Pk defence moderators has a lot ZIONISTS friends !!!!

Ihave no doubt that zionists reported me post ... what is concerning is that Moderators pay so much attention to zionists feeling....

If you post on a zionists FORUM like JSSnews for exemple were peoples are openly discussiong nuking muslims and pakistans, no moderate them !!! but be it, maybe PK defence is already a ZIONISTS forum ? who know ?

:lol: A budding troll what else :lol:

FEEL humiliated, your masters had failled miserably to achieve a 3th world operation level ? :-)

Ihave no doubt that zionists reported me post ... what is concerning is that Moderators pay so much attention to zionists feeling....

If you post on a zionists FORUM like JSSnews for exemple were peoples are openly discussiong nuking muslims and pakistans, no moderate them !!! but be it, maybe PK defence is already a ZIONISTS forum ? who know ?

FEEL humiliated, your masters had failled miserably to achieve a 3th world operation level ? :-)

And who are my masters ? :coffee:

Seems Pk defence moderators has a lot ZIONISTS friends !!!!

In your next post you mentioned maybe PDF is a Zionist forum. When I got blocked I made a thread called'' Maybe you should call this IDF, not PDF''. (I don't remember the exact title, but something like that.) The thread was deleted and got a warning!

And he's another one who gets very defensive about the Zionists. Btw there a lot of cryptic Zionists on this forum and you smoked one of them out. Another thing you'll notice is, some people who claim to Pakistani on here are NOT!

IF you want to test a jammer test it in israel.:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom