What's new

Israeli EPIC FAIL to intercept slow flying drone .

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayanBis123456789

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Belarus
July 17, 2016. Israel AIR defense tried and failled miserably to intercept a slow flying .. despite TWO patriot PAC2 fired and a PYTHON air to air missils, the so boasted weapons to 3th world countries !

The israeli hasbara on the forums all aroud the world try to dismiss this EPIC FAIL, as "not suitable tactics" to use Air air missils and SAM to shoot down drone. But americans, russians and iranians have proved time and again that drone are easy targets.

Although 10 years behind the s300, the PAC2 is the Best SAM israel has, and the PYTHON 5, is boasted as the best air air system israel has by now.

Then what do you think about this EPIC FAIL ?

Last edited:
July 17, 2016. Israel AIR defense tried and failled miserably to intercept a slow flying .. despite TWO patriot PAC2 fired and a PYTHON air to air missils, the so boasted weapons to 3th world countries !

What happened ? its seems like russian just jammed all 3 missiles fired toward the drone !!

Who let's these half twits in the forum ?

What happened ? its seems like russian just jammed all 3 missiles fired toward the drone !!
Normally when a news is presented it is published with a source .Please provide source of this news
A

Mate you are new and I don't doubt the news but you should share the source of the news...a hyperlink to the newspaper, blog or any other online resource from which you got this info.

Sir @araz can you please check...I made the similar suggestion as yours in best of spirit and language to this guy and please have a look at his trolling answer...

I replied to your question : "
SINCE I M NEW HERE, I CANNIT GIVE U links .... the website simply do not allow it " ok friend ?

@araz ... what can i do ? since i m not allowed to post links ?

I replied to your question : "
SINCE I M NEW HERE, I CANNIT GIVE U links .... the website simply do not allow it " ok friend ?

@araz ... what can i do ? since i m not allowed to post links ?
Okay that I totally understand but what was the moon vacation part?

Normally when a news is presented it is published with a source .Please provide source of this news
A

Since the website do not allow me to post links, because i new here, what can i do ?

Okay that I totally understand but what was the moon vacation part?

Beacause, i just cannot understand how its possible to not know about that .....ALL ISRAELIS MEDIAS reported about this EPIC FAIL.

The so boasted only work againt defensless civilians, not when faced with a real oppenent

SO EXPLAIN ME ... HOW YOU DID IT, how its possible you r not aware about the EPIC FAIL of 17 july 2016?

A more interressing question is what happened, or are you going to continue about " links "?

Hey chill..i'm giving you a chance since you are new..so i removed my reporting post.

THANK U A LOT

Who let's these half twits in the forum ?

@araz can you please check this guy .. as you did for me ?

Falying whaaattt ????? o_Oo_Oo_O

SLOW FLAYING DRONE ...

israel inability to shoot even a slow flying drone, that cannot maneuver, escaped two PATRIOTS and a PYTHON 5 air to air missile.....

in others words they are defensless in the face of a real oppenent !

July 17, A drone entered israeli air space and despite tree attempt to shoot it down, the drone returned safe to owner.

This EPIC FAIL, has no match in recent history : 2 PAC patriots SAM and a PYTHON 5 AAM ( the so boasted israeli weapon) failled miserably to intercept the plane.

As expeced ZIONISTS medoa dismissed the incident as mere " no suitable tactic" rather fail. HOWEVER russians, americans, and even iranians proved times and again that drones are very easy target since they cannot maneuver to avoid missils.

Then the only conclusion is RUSSIAN simply jammed both the patriots and the boasted PYTHON.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-syria-interception-idUSKCN0ZX0OR

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-we-tried-and-failed-3-times-to-bring-down-drone-over-golan/

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.731791

http://sputniknews.com/world/20160719/1043245333/syrian-drone-evades-israeli-forces.html

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/0...ept-intruder-drone-from-syria-unsuccessfully/

Last edited:
July 17, A drone entered israeli air space and despite tree attempt to shoot it down, the drone returned safe to owner.

This EPIC FAIL, has no match in recent history : 2 PAC patriots SAM and a PYTHON 5 AAM ( the so boasted israeli weapon) failled miserably to intercept the plane.

As expeced ZIONISTS medoa dismissed the incident as mere " no suitable tactic" rather fail. HOWEVER russians, americans, and even iranians proved times and again that drone a very easy target since they cannot maneuver to avoid missils.

Then the only conclusion is RUSSIAN simply jammed both the patriots and the boasted PYTHON.

So this is the so boaster, weapons ... is the only thing they can show us after all the BUZZZ about their "invincibility"(which the hezbollah proved to be a myth)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom