What's new

Israeli EPIC FAIL to intercept slow flying drone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz

Along with his stupid friend, come on, I was banned for saying that we have 10 bullets for every Muslim and he is calling people troll and saying "Israhell" and such and not being banned?

I'm sorry I don't know what Hazbara means.

Your israeli friend is sleeping now, come back tomorow .... she will need your help .. my " muslim " brother

I warned you very clearly last time not to be rude, you just don't get it. He's my friend that's news to me, and how dare you even question my faith.

Sorry what does that word mean?

Hey bro, it refers to the zionists whom are paid to come online and spread propaganda for the zionist state. Here is a broader definition:

Hasbara is a form of propaganda aimed at an international audience, primarily, but not exclusively, in western countries. It is meant to influence the conversation in a way that positively portrays Israeli political moves and policies, including actions undertaken by Israel in the past

Hey bro, it refers to the zionists whom are paid to come online and spread propaganda for the zionist state. Here is a broader definition:

Oh ok, thanks for that bro.

They tried with multiple attempts and failed. Iran has many systems and has shown that capability many times, you want me to give you a list of downed UAVs?

What about the list UAVs had a free runs? Even now as we speak some UAV keeping close watch on Iran's nuclear facilities and Military bases.

Why do some Indians so blindly follow Isreal? you do realise that Hezbollah raped the zionists in 2006? right? Give this a rest, you are acting like the zionist lawyer

Lol hizblla. Man come on now. This tiny tini country pinned down well equipped Egyptians, Jordans and Syrians to surrender for cease fire in just 7 days of war.

I wish the same for Iran to be victorious in all wars she will face. As an Indian I don't have any hate towards our Iranian brothers and sisters. We had many millenia of cultural heritage which dates back to many many centuries.

All I said was simple thing. That no SAM systems in the world is fool proof. May be it Russians Americans etc. Iran Israel Indians are child in front of these two great powers in terms of modern weapon technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom