What's new

Isn’t ‘Illegal Bangladeshi’ Racist Shorthand For Bengali Speaking Muslims In Assam

The illegal dhotis I am referring to are the 500 000 illegal Indians in Bangladesh ....

I've already mentioned that trying to achieve a smart come-back can lead to absurd positions. Look at your ridiculous posture now: as if anybody in the world will believe this shaggy dog story.

Grow up.

I've already mentioned that trying to achieve a smart come-back can lead to absurd positions. Look at your ridiculous posture now: as if anybody in the world will believe this shaggy dog story.

Grow up.
Don't get it? Which is which? I found your earlier post quite informative, but either you are denying that there are no illegal Indians working in Bangladesh!! Or you actually don't know about this.

Don't get it? Which is which? I found your earlier post quite informative, but either you are denying that there are no illegal Indians working in Bangladesh!! Or you actually don't know about this.

It seems grossly improbable. Give me evidence. And something credible, not @M B I Munshi. Opinions and supposed reports from that source are bad jokes.

It seems grossly improbable. Give me evidence. And something credible, not @M B I Munshi. Opinions and supposed reports from that source are bad jokes.

15 Nations Sending Highest Remittances to India - Page 2

It is reported that there are Indians who are staying in Bangladesh and there are about 500,000 Indians presently residing.

People who are migrating to Bangladesh illegally are from West Bengal, Meghalaya, Assam, Tripura and Mizoram. According to the government authorities of the country, most of them come in search of job opportunities and mostly work in NGOs, garments and textile industries.

These Indians remit $3,716 million to their home country and the number is expected to increase in next few years.

https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/bitstream/handle/10986/2228/9780821389720.pdf

According to Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (MOIA), India has the second largest diaspora in the world, with around 25 million people living in 110 countries. The overseas Indians are divided into Non Resident Indians (NRI) whose main destination countries are Bangladesh, Canada, Kuwait, Nepal, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK and the US and people of Indian origin (POI) who live permanently in countries like Malaysia, Mauritius and Myanmar.

Saala of a saala - I'll cut you up.

Said in a broad east Bengali dialect. :confused:
They borrowed so much from Bengali yet hate it that much. Its like a bastard child hating the real daddy.

They borrowed so much from Bengali yet hate it that much. Its like a bastard child hating the real daddy.

Assamese is actually a dialect of Bengali. They wanted to distinguish themselves from Bengalis and demanded official recognition of Assamese language so that their position could be strengthen in the Indian Union but guess what, their position is unchanged!

Assamese is actually a dialect of Bengali. They wanted to distinguish themselves from Bengalis and demanded official recognition of Assamese language so that their position could be strengthen in the Indian Union but guess what, their position is unchanged!

That's funny, I can distinguish Assamese from Bengali even if don't know any of these two languages.

Don't undermine BD country, look at your own malnourished people who have no toilet facilities, when
Johora keta ako arombho hol. Ki kowa @jaunty @halupridol

For those who intend to get into Assam.....if you ever cross the border...xalar xalla...kattyehailamu.

You can't cut no one up. Your men are kicked around in the bazaar if they try to get out of place, especially during ramadan time. Your women are crack babies with disgusting nose piercings.

he wrote that part in bengoli not assamese so that you understand the message, judging by your response i think you got it ..BTW you know what "johora " means ???:rofl::rofl:

lol you have never even heard assamese .. it is derived from prakrit, has same root as bangla but assamese has tibeto-burman influence..we don't demand official recognition it already has official recognition

Assamese is already an official language of India and comes first in the list in the alphabetical order. :rofl::rofl:

1.Assamese, 2.Bengali, 3.Bodo, 4.Dogri, 5.Gujarati, 6.Hindi, 7.Kannada, 8.Kashmiri, 9.Konkani, 10.Maithili, 11.Malayalam, 12.Manipuri, 13.Marathi, 14.Nepali, 15.Oriya, 16.Punjabi, 17.Sanskrit, 18.Santhali, 19.Sindhi, 20.Tamil, 21.Telugu and 22. Urdu.

Back
Top Bottom