What's new

Isn’t ‘Illegal Bangladeshi’ Racist Shorthand For Bengali Speaking Muslims In Assam

Shoot at sight orders are already there.Only BSF needs green light.Do you think modi will not give such light?

Shoo go back to your cave.:omghaha:

Yes, like I said, first do what you said you will do and then come back, not with your meaningless smileys and hyperventilating posts from Dhoti shivering.

Admission?

This is not a police-station, and I was not making a confessional statement to the daroga.

I have always sought the facts of a matter, and avoided opinion or personal belief, except in very fundamental senses and on fundamental issues. If you want to discuss facts, we can have a useful discussion. If you want to play NIGYYSOB, find some other partner.

Ask MBI to admit there have been millions of illegal hindu and musim immigration to India from BD before he deserves a sensible debate, eh?

What did NaMo actually say?And what did he mean?"Illegal" and"Bangladeshis". Does he see BD as an illegal entity inside Akahand Bharat?

doesn't matter racist or not...
illegal bangladeshi need to pack their bags and should leave my country.....
I don't care//// if it is racist......

See how many of the Indian forum members behave here when talking about the murder of innocent people? The world will step in and end this Nazi ethnic cleansing of the Northeast.

This whole point of illegal and legal Bengalis being impossible to tell apart is a non-point. What happens from there? You can't just settle with that and decide to remove them all.

The maximum amount of BANGLADESHIS in India is about 2 million,, majority not in the Northeast. The Indian propaganda machine states 40 million to implicate all Bengali Muslims.

I don't know about West Bengal because there the people are more secure.

But Kamarupa (Northeast) needs to become independent, Bengali Muslims being killed (Nellie Massacre 1981 etc to now), Bodos fighting each other, Bengali hindus discriminated (1961 Barak valley etc to now), Nagas, Mizos etc, if they can unite with Western Burma, they can have a more inclusive proper country of the different peoples that live there.

See how many of the Indian forum members behave here when talking about the murder of innocent people? The world will step in and end this Nazi ethnic cleansing of the Northeast.

This whole point of illegal and legal Bengalis being impossible to tell apart is a non-point. What happens from there? You can't just settle with that and decide to remove them all.

The maximum amount of BANGLADESHIS in India is about 2 million,, majority not in the Northeast. The Indian propaganda machine states 40 million to implicate all Bengali Muslims.

I don't know about West Bengal because there the people are more secure.

But Kamarupa (Northeast) needs to become independent, Bengali Muslims being killed (Nellie Massacre 1981 etc to now), Bodos fighting each other, Bengali hindus discriminated (1961 Barak valley etc to now), Nagas, Mizos etc, if they can unite with Western Burma, they can have a more inclusive proper country of the different peoples that live there.

I don't agree with your prescriptions, but I do agree with your diagnosis. This is a sick state of affairs.

The word-play on a medical condition happened accidentally, as I wrote in the heat of the moment, and is not intended to trivialise this member's excellent post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom