What's new

ISI chief cancels UK visit

yes, good move, the key is to say the right things

i would prefer us not to say things like we are "saddened"

but rather i would prefer us to say things like

"the gb have essentially spat on the lives of pakistani people who have died, therefore these comments are those of an enemy not an ally"

am paraphrasing ofcourse but i think you get the point

What Pakistan need to do is to develop it economy and unless we become strong economy every tit and bit (e.g. UK, Afghanistan and India) can give a foul comment on Pakistan weather genius or not, they simply don’t care. They British sale men are pleasing his host (India) on expense of Pakistan. You know why because the greedy western can get few dollars from India. We can protest and can only protest in a extend that will not damage the relation ship between UK and Pakistan. People who are saying that we should cut off all relationship with UK are just naïve. We simply can not afford to lose UK or any other country goodwill towards Pakistan. Europe is one of the biggest market of Pakistani export tell me genuinely do we really afford to lose them. As I said before what we need is a strong economy and unless we become strong they same story will keep reapting it self. I hope you people will understand my point.

Seriously, This is getting personal now. I can give you several accounts of how bad Pakistan is now. I wouldn't do that, because it will be just be followed by ridiculous rants from both sides. Better stick to the topic.

I didn't use the phrase to insult Pakistan, I didn't know any other way to put the meaning that Phrase suggests. I am sorry if Pakistanis never heard that phrase.

We all need to grow out of our insecurities.
ok
i misunderstood that
my apology...
:cheers:

The Ba$turd Mr. 10% hasnt canceled his visit to UK, its because of one obvious reason, his son having a lavish life in britain and most of his investments are in britain. He cant take risk of loosing of his own stakes.

At the same time we cant judge the whole britain by the comment of some lunitic, who is unfortunately our PM.

The Ba$turd Mr. 10% hasnt canceled his visit to UK, its because of one obvious reason, his son having a lavish life in britain and most of his investments are in britain. He cant take risk of loosing of his own stakes.

At the same time we cant judge the whole britain by the comment of some lunitic, who is unfortunately our PM.

zardari has to go b/c his son has done his graduation last week and he wants to attend the party of it..

zardari has to go b/c his son has done his graduation last week and he wants to attend the party of it..
There's more to it. Bilawal will be elevated to the status of Chairman of the PPP.

Basically, Zardari isn't cancelling because they've hired the Birmingham National Convention Centre (might be the NEC), which is a large arena, to induct / serenade (call it what you will) Bil-nahin-doonga Bhutto.

All scheduled for Aug 07th according to The News

So what will it be? Showing a little honour or dignity for the Nation? Or ensuring the grand party for your son, and the dynastic tamasha continues? Yup, we all know what Ghaddari chose.

Why son (Bhutto) cannot come to Pakistan to see father (Zardari)?

All this at the cost of nation's taxpayers money. This can happen only in SE ASIA.

main8i.gif

While we will pay increased taxes , sky high electricity and patrol prices , while poor people commit suicide alongwith their children , while Khyber-Paktunkhawa is devastated by floods and people await food and supplies because we are short of helicopters . His not-so-right highness Mr.Bilwal should have the party of his life and we will all pay for this . ...

ISI chief or President of Pakistan going to UK or not it is not so important because most important thing is what Pakistan is going to offer for UK?. What is UK offer for Pakistan?
In my view at any condition UK has upper hand on Pakistan because there are lot of overseas Pakistani in UK.

ISI chief canceled his visit,but actually who is loosing

Do MI6 control British affairs,well many in Pakistan say yes given how ISI control matter's in their nation

as far as 1 thing i know about

India fill British pockets with bucket full of pounds and Pakistan fill it by bucket full of protests,which weigh more

Pakistan Integrity is far more important then trade.UK just cannot sanction Pakistan without any real reason.Besides US will pressure it to not sanction Pakistan so long as UK needs Pakistani Help.The realities on the ground is very different.US Needs our help in Afghanistan i am sure dead bodies of US Soldiers weigh far more then your Indian money.So long as everything is happy with US we'll be fine because that's the only country that can influence the world behavior with Pakistan.We also have China on the side which can veto anti Pakistani Resolutions in UN as it has been done before several times.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom