What's new

MODI WAS GONNA VISIT PAKISTAN IN 2021

Imran Khan also said he wanted India to reverse Article 370 first though "I wanted to improve relations with India during my three-and-a-half year tenure but the RSS ideology and revocation of (Jammu and Kashmir) special status became a hurdle,”

Musharrafs stance towards India has to be the minimum acceptable policy

The 4 rules he gave.

Anyway peace with India is never happening because they are a lot more powerful today and emboldened, they will continue to destabilise Pakistan with attempts to absorb it.

According to the story, the only reason IK backed out was to save his political reputation, if true then that's not the right thing.

You are supposed to make deals with Pakistan's interests in mind, not saving your political power lmao

Which politician has done that in 75 years? Anybody left in Pakistan who is that gullible?

Musharrafs stance towards India has to be the minimum acceptable policy

The 4 rules he gave.

Anyway peace with India is never happening because they are a lot more powerful today and emboldened, they will continue to destabilise Pakistan with attempts to absorb it.

Also, even the UK High Commissioner says that Bajwa resisted to escalate Kashmir Insurgency

1647535918327-png.824962

Which politician has done that in 75 years? Anybody left in Pakistan who is that gullible?
That's exactly why Pakistan is going to shit, and also an inherent faultline in democracy.

No good quality leaders capable of effective governance!

Also, even the UK High Commissioner says that Bajwa resisted to escalate Kashmir Insurgency

1647535918327-png.824962

Bajwa is a faggot, we all accept that and agree

According to the story, the only reason IK backed out was to save his political reputation, if true then that's not the right thing.

You are supposed to make deals with Pakistan's interests in mind, not saving your political power lmao
And you think a weak coalition govt has the political capital to negotate a viable settlement with a foreign adversary? Esp when his holiness bajwa was reportedly leading the drive and IK and everyone was taken aback by the sudden measures.

And how exactly is putting the kashmir issue on backburner for 20 years considered a solution and not a betrayel of an entire generation of young kashmiris?

Last edited:
And you think a weak coalition govt has the political capital to negociate a viable settlement with a foreign adversary? Esp when his holiness bajwa was reportedly leading the drive and IK and everyone was taken aback by the sudden measures.

And how exactly is putting the kashmir issue on backburder for 20 years considered a solution and not a betrayel of an entire generation of young kashmiris?
When did I say any of that? Lol

I've already said there's no good leaders in Pakistan point blank, none of the options are actually good, IK represents the best we have but not exactly what we need

He was probably going to go through with it but backed out knowing his political reputation would be gone.
and he didn't know going into it that it would cost him political capital?

So, what's more likely,
A) Bajwa suprised IK with his overtures and the pressure and rhetoric IK had built upto that point would fizzle and his would suffer greatly for something that may not bear fruit

OR

B) He backed out at last moment when he had the epiphany that this would cost him political capital?

When did I say any of that? Lol
It's right there in the article where it says that IK backed out.

I've already said there's no good leaders in Pakistan point blank, none of the options are actually good, IK represents the best we have but not exactly what we need
I don't disagree with that. The not what we need part is very vague, bro. No country on earth will ever say they are right where the need to be, have the leadership that they need. Everyone will always want more. But, we have to make do with the hand we get dealt. I am sure we can agree on that.

Yesterday Hamid mir post his article on his twitter account.

Let me summarize it for you guys.

In short. Bajwa was doing back door deals and wanted IK to accept LoC as border. He also architected kartarpur corridor and there were plans to open corridor all the way to Hindu temple in Baluchistan. Modi was planned to visit Baluchistan and then sign Kashmir LoC to border deal in kartarpur.

According to Hamid Mir, IK was going with the Bajwa plan like a dump puppet, until SMQ came back and knock some sense into IK that nation will blame IK and PTI for selling Kashmir. Modi was invitation was canceled by FO and Bajwa was Mad as a dog.

Bajwa kept his contact with Indian establishments and assured them that deal will be signed by mid 2022. In the meanwhile he got in a jabbing contest with IK govt and things went outta hands.

I said it, 6 months ago, Bajwa was behind kartarpur development. Appointment of Bajwa is the biggest security lapse in the security establishment of Pakistan.

Apparently, lumber #1 wasn’t sleeping, but it’ was compromised. Faiz Hamid met with Ajit doval after Asim muneer was removed by Bajwa.

They are the enemies of the Pakistani state.

They oppress countless Muslims on a daily basis, whilst spreading their hatred throughout different outlets on the web, and even ruin the quality of this forum.

Making peace with India is disregarding the entire ideology of Pakistan. We will lose the last part of us that keeps us chained to Islam and true to the vision of Jinnah.

We will not have peace with India, for as long as they stand as a Nation.

You're making up your own version of the story to justify your worship of IK 😂😂😂

The story actually perfectly aligns with IK's character because he has always been a pacifist advocating for peace and against any conflict even for Kashmir. So it doesn't even sound like a lie.

He was probably going to go through with it but backed out knowing his political reputation would be gone.

You should make your own Political Party and then try to become PM of Pakistan.
Lets see what you can do? 😆

A lot of the journalists writing this stuff is Hamid Mir and Javed Chaudhary people who are classic establishment mouthpieces.

Hamid Mir is the last person anyone would ever believe, he is the mouthpiece of India

The dude is literally anti-Pakistan, just a year ago he had a thread where people were cursing him and now his word is the truth? 😂😂😂

It was the best dream and best sex but then I woke up. Hamid bin Javed Chaudhary or something.

I stop reading this crap when I read that the source is Hamid Mir Jaffar.

Barwa is clever he played the role of Foreign Miinister tried to sell Kashmir but wanted Imran
Khan to sign the papars so that the awaam calls IK a traitor instead of Barwa.

Article is about possibility of Modi's visit and trade resumptions

Without going into the authenticity of the news, I would really like to know your opinion regarding trade resumption with India if status of Kashmir is not restored as demanded by Pakistan !!!

I don't disagree with that. The not what we need part is very vague, bro. No country on earth will ever say they are right where the need to be, have the leadership that they need. Everyone will always want more. But, we have to make do with the hand we get dealt. I am sure we can agree on that.
Many countries can at least be confident in their leadership to pursue their national interests aggressively and provide effective governance. China is the best example.

There is 0 such confidence in Pakistan, not even a little bit.

My mujahid friend was always critical of IK since the ceasefire went into effect. I never understood his reasoning. Now I understand why he was so critical of IK. Bajwa and IK both severely harmed Kashmir cause and heavily cracked down on pro pak Kashmiri mujahids.

Bajwa is a traitor, good think IK didnt compromise on Kashmir. This igly tird bajwa wanted to sell Kashmir and put the blame on IK. Shah mehmood is also patriotic and have shown it many times. So its proven, those who jump alot and claim to be thekedars of Pakistan are actually traitors. This barwa needs to be hanged.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom