What's new

ISI chief cancels UK visit

Did any one noticed the small news printed in one local news channel.
Main stream media seems to missed it.
I have seen European news paper reproting even reporting custom officials breaking alcohol bottels!!!
But all are ashamed of reporting that Zardari has booked a hotel for him self.
Zardari is given punjab to sharif family and free snacks to lawyers, ignored corruption of ifitikhar ch., given job to media bigots now state is under his control.

Yeah I agree with you. Zardari is going to UK and isn't postponing his visit. What else do you expect from Mr10% and fake degree holders.

:hitwall:
And millions will be spent on his visit...........A charted plane for his speech to PPP workers in UK. The UKs most expensive hotels.

Well if Prime Minster Cameron's remarks can be termed as licking balls for getting business deals, what do you call your aid obtaining process.

So let us just leave the expletives out like we do not want it for our governments.

And what do you think will he loose this time for calling a spade a spade? What is the great deprivation that UK is soon going to face for this reality check on the ISI and Pakistan? Will all Pakistanis living there in UK away from the nice scenario in their country leave UK and return to Pakistan? or will now there be another terror attack planning somewher in Pakistan on public places in UK that ISI will not inform the MI6 and UK about? Or will it be a case that your politicians will now start making some other place their favorite haunt, or will now Gen. Mussharaf adbicate UK with bag baggage and family?

Afterall what is UK going to be deprived of now due to this statement from Prime Minister Cameron. I mean besides the possibility of refusal of Aid by Pakistan. Surely, your Army via your government can tell UK that you do not need any more/higher aid and you can put a higher price on your self respect.....

according to your logic of a spade being a spade here goes:

David Miliband comes under fire over Kashmir - Times Online

David Miliband comes under fire over Kashmir

David Miliband was at the centre of a diplomatic row with India last night after officials and ministers protested about the Foreign Secretary’s words and body language on a visit to Delhi.

Indian officials told The Times that they were upset by his suggestion, made in a newspaper article and in private discussions, that the disputed region of Kashmir was the root cause of terrorist attacks such as that in Mumbai. In the article on Thursday last week, Mr Miliband wrote: “Resolution of the dispute over Kashmir would help deny extremists in the region one of their main calls to arms.”

so spade is a spade all issues do origniate in the region because of indian ignorance over KASHMIR
:coffee:

as for AID well my friend our COST OF WAR A WAR THAT WE ARE FIGHTING FOR THE WORLD! is more than the peanut "aid" we get!! so infact instead of world calling it aid they should call it money needed to fight the war for the world!

USA should do more!!! our budget deficit has doubled due to this WoT!

Aren't you confirming whayt the world is saying. Pakistan is a cancer of the world and terrorism is its prime exports.

You are assuming that the blackmail that pakistan does is perpetualy sustainable and it is in the interest of world to pay the " HAFTA" to Pakistan.......else

I see a logical end of Pakistan........Do you see it coming ?

actually no pakistan is the shield that is protecting the WORLD from the USA made factions of mujhaideen & bin ladens from the 80s!

while the world enjoys itself and indulges itself in luxuries pakistan fights for YOU and ensures that you live in this "FREE" world rather than be whipped on the streets for being on PDF! :coffee:

what you call hafta is actually your payment to feel less guilty aboutb yourself!!! PAKISTAN has paid in money & in BLOOD inorder to potect the world! and the so called "AID" is nothing compared to what we have SPENT to uphold liberty & freedom

actually no pakistan is the shield that is protecting the WORLD from the USA made factions of mujhaideen & bin ladens from the 80s!

while the world enjoys itself and indulges itself in luxuries pakistan fights for YOU and ensures that you live in this "FREE" world rather than be whipped on the streets for being on PDF! :coffee:

what you call hafta is actually your payment to feel less guilty aboutb yourself!!! PAKISTAN has paid in money & in BLOOD inorder to potect the world! and the so called "AID" is nothing compared to what we have SPENT to uphold liberty & freedom

Stop thinking that you are doing any service to world, this world is pretty much money minded and everyone thinks about their interest first. Whatever Pakistan did or is doing currently is because it thought it is in his best interest, people gave you choice, you chose, no one fought a war with you to force and do something.

About Afghanistan, you were more then happy to do what USA wanted you to do, is this not correct, if yes then stop crying about USA.

Ice_man, I do respect what Pakistan doing to fight against terror. But it has to face more of a brunt because it is ISI which supported taliban in the first place. Taliban gave shelter to Al-Qaeda. Those stupid nut jobs attacked US. First, US started attacking Al-Qaeda, then taliban, now even Pakistan. Pakistan ( read ISI) chose wrong people to do its work in afghanistan. Had Pakistan supported a democratic afghanistan, there wouldn't have been al-qaeda, no WOT, and a prosperous Pakistan. You reap what you sow. I hope they have learnt from their mistakes and stop supporting taliban. I do not wish to allege that they are supporting taliban without conclusive evidence. But, if they are, I can only wish they know what they are getting into.

Ice_man, I do respect what Pakistan doing to fight against terror. But it has to face more of a brunt because it is ISI which supported taliban in the first place. Taliban gave shelter to Al-Qaeda. Those stupid nut jobs attacked US. First, US started attacking Al-Qaeda, then taliban, now even Pakistan. Pakistan ( read ISI) chose wrong people to do its work in afghanistan. Had Pakistan supported a democratic afghanistan, there wouldn't have been al-qaeda, no WOT, and a prosperous Pakistan. You reap what you sow. I hope they have learnt from their mistakes and stop supporting taliban. I do not wish to allege that they are supporting taliban without conclusive evidence. But, if they are, I can only wish they know what they are getting into.

USA created n funded... we were just the hand tht provided.

After cold war... a economically n politically Pakistan couldnt tell the hundreds of thousands of taliban n there government to step aside and let a democratic gov take course!
And Taliban were willing to hand over Osama to aa third party like KSA but it was USA on its high horses.
So when they(usa) attacked n took power frm talib gov of afghanistan...... see wats happenin??

Stop thinking that you are doing any service to world, this world is pretty much money minded and everyone thinks about their interest first. Whatever Pakistan did or is doing currently is because it thought it is in his best interest, people gave you choice, you chose, no one fought a war with you to force and do something.

About Afghanistan, you were more then happy to do what USA wanted you to do, is this not correct, if yes then stop crying about USA.

Business Recorder [Pakistan's First Financial Daily]

AHMED MUKHTAR

ISLAMABAD (January 17 2009): Pakistan suffered loss of Rs 2080 billion in 'War on Terror' from 2004-05 to 2008-09, Pakistan's Finance Ministry said in a recently released document. 'The estimated cost of the 'War on Terror' to Pakistan was around Rs 484 billion during FY 2007/08.

This cost is projected to increase to Rs 678 billion during FY 2008/09,' Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers-II, a paper released by the Finance Ministry said. Pakistan's participation in the anti-terrorism campaign has led to massive unemployment in the affected regions.

Frequent bombings, worsening law and order situation and displacement of the local population, have taken a toll on the socio-economic fabric of the country. The paper plans to spend Rs 6341 billion in next five years to alleviate poverty (pro-poor expenditures) in the country starting with Rs 790 billion and Rs 991 billion in 2008-09 and 2009-10 to Rs 1850 billion in 2012-013.

or go here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...akistan-suffered-loss-rs-2-080-billion-2.html

so YES WE ARE PROTECTING THE WORLD & AS FOR CHOICE well we chose so that THE WORLD can be safe!!

we never trained & made the mujhaideen alone the USA made them and then abandoned them!

our economy nose dived the war in afghanistan spilled over into our country because of the WoT so the choice we made was never like you said "money minded"! because in the end pakistan lost more than it got!

USA created n funded... we were just the hand tht provided.

After cold war... a economically n politically Pakistan couldnt tell the hundreds of thousands of taliban n there government to step aside and let a democratic gov take course!
And Taliban were willing to hand over Osama to aa third party like KSA but it was USA on its high horses.
So when they(usa) attacked n took power frm talib gov of afghanistan...... see wats happenin??

So many unfortunate things seems only happen to south asia. why can't we all live in peace respecting each other's sovereignty?

Business Recorder [Pakistan's First Financial Daily]

AHMED MUKHTAR

ISLAMABAD (January 17 2009): Pakistan suffered loss of Rs 2080 billion in 'War on Terror' from 2004-05 to 2008-09, Pakistan's Finance Ministry said in a recently released document. 'The estimated cost of the 'War on Terror' to Pakistan was around Rs 484 billion during FY 2007/08.

This cost is projected to increase to Rs 678 billion during FY 2008/09,' Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers-II, a paper released by the Finance Ministry said. Pakistan's participation in the anti-terrorism campaign has led to massive unemployment in the affected regions.

Frequent bombings, worsening law and order situation and displacement of the local population, have taken a toll on the socio-economic fabric of the country. The paper plans to spend Rs 6341 billion in next five years to alleviate poverty (pro-poor expenditures) in the country starting with Rs 790 billion and Rs 991 billion in 2008-09 and 2009-10 to Rs 1850 billion in 2012-013.

or go here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...akistan-suffered-loss-rs-2-080-billion-2.html

so YES WE ARE PROTECTING THE WORLD & AS FOR CHOICE well we chose so that THE WORLD can be safe!!

we never trained & made the mujhaideen alone the USA made them and then abandoned them!

our economy nose dived the war in afghanistan spilled over into our country because of the WoT so the choice we made was never like you said "money minded"! because in the end pakistan lost more than it got!

Even if you were not the only partner in the crime of creating terrorists, you were a partner. Just because your other partner was smarter and was able to detach itself from the negative effects of that action, it does not automatically entitle you to the immunity from the after effects as well.

Pakistan lost more than it got because of bad choices it made in 1980's (creating mujahids) and in 1990's (installing them in Afghanistan). When the stock you bought crashes, you cant blame the stock market, or the person that sold you that stock....

I love how this thread got totally derailed by indians as usual. Why do you care so much that ISI chief cancelled his visit, indians are going as if his cancellation will mean Pakistan will collapse. Anyways this is a good decision by Pasha, I wish Zardari would do the same but he wont.

Last edited:
When Pakistan i accused of something, Indian member have a field day and take out their rant and say Pakistan can't do anything.

When Pakistan takes a stand on something, then again Indian members come in and do their rant and go blah blah blah.

Will you guys ever leave something for Pakistani members to rejoice about and talk about ??

If ISI or Pakistan is taking a stand on something, what is the problem with you people, let us do it and let us face the good and bad out of it, you guys mind your own country.

ISI chief not visiting UK has nothing to do with India, but still Indian member came in and spoiled whatever good was in it.

So many pages i just came today so dont know what were the replies.

BUT i would say Good LLLLLLL pe rakho inn haramyon brits ko.

UK intelligence as some of our senior members said rely on ISI.

ISI Is not NOT some pathetic org like RAW so we dont care about the so-called loss the Indians here are trying to convince us of

Well Thank you very much infact UN is also on parole of ISI. It has removed Taliban from blacklist as well.

Well Thank you very much infact UN is also on parole of ISI. It has removed Taliban from blacklist as well.

Jana,

There aren't many people who are better trolls than you are. Mod seems to just ignore you for whatever you say. There are more situations, than otherwise, in which something you said, have started a flame war and derailed the thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom