What's new

ISI chief cancels UK visit

because he insult pakistan for you indians we are 170 mn animals? i think so:frown:

what abut he say indian gov is involve in state terarr you guys now dancing like monkey:angry:

imranjee pls be careful - no need for such comments - hainjee!

Pakistani Politicians Shud Move on.. This is not Cold War Era where UK did total support of Pakistan sometimes (Unfairly on Pak Side)

Times have changed and as India becomes more and more important..UK will raise up concerns mattering India

Pakistan which is already in Mess and making such a big issue of his statement and cancelling visit ..Even UK can Very Well Cut off Aid and Military Deals it it wants..Tht wud be more Loss to Pakistan

there isn,t so much aid coming from uk.
uk can go and fight taliban alone if it can

.Even UK can Very Well Cut off Aid and Military Deals it it wants..Tht wud be more Loss to Pakistan

UK has many aid programmes through various NGOs in India . That is not the case in Pakistan . Moreover, UK was never an important military supplier to Pakistan which is true in the cases of China and the USA.

Last edited:
I think it is a good move by Pak and actually an expected one. It would have been very hard for officials to carry on their visit when head of state of host country is openly accusing you for exporting terrorism....What is surprising is that Cameroon didn't even corrected him the next day....One can feel that in the heat of moment one say something which is not correct but re-iterating something even the next day gives me an inclination that UK is bracketing relations with Pak for better relations with India for good....

I think it is a good move by Pak and actually an expected one. It would have been very hard for officials to carry on their visit when head of state of host country is openly accusing you for exporting terrorism....What is surprising is that Cameroon didn't even corrected him the next day....One can feel that in the heat of moment one say something which is not correct but re-iterating something even the next day gives me an inclination that UK is bracketing relations with Pak for better relations with India for good....
Well he did say next day that i was not talking about Pakistan Government or it's institutions but rather people there within Pakistan who are doing terrorists activities.Regardless Damage has been done.

or perhaps angry with some of its kind.....b/w what's the point of such senseless one liner's????
Don't ask such question.....Because i have read many such one liners and ignored them in last 12 hours....

Well he did say next day that i was not talking about Pakistan Government or it's institutions but rather people there within Pakistan who are doing terrorists activities.Regardless Damage has been done.

Thanks for the update...However the way i read his comment he was saying that Pakistan govt has done a lot yet they need to do much more...Such issues needs to be talked frankly and openly..In other words kind of not baking from his comment a day earlier but endorsing it further....Anyways as you said Damage has been done....

So far so good!:tup:

But i expected a more serious diplomatic rebuttal.

Why not Pakistan threaten to break off diplomatic ties with UK,until Cameroon apologizes,after all UK hasn't been that important except for Pakistani diaspora living over there? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom