What's new

Is It Too Late To Build A 'Haseen' Relationship Between India And Pakistan

India and terrorism are synonymous.

Ltte, mukhti bhani, sikh riots,gujrat riots,chritian riots.

No offence it was very easy for you to reach Mars, all you had to is get every 1,300 million Indian's to jump on top of each other, one by one you got closer ......

and don't worry if it took 1,300 million of you to just send a probe there 190 million of us will get there as well. Give us more time because being smaller our resources are less.
Israel is smaller but technologically its way ahead of us......your post is factually incorrect......
even if I consider what you're saying then also SuParco isn't living up to its expectations
Forget reaching Mars....Pakistan can't even launch a satellite on its own.....Pakistan is currently making probes only.......
it will take around 2 decade to reach Mars at the current pace.......

Israel is smaller but technologically its way ahead of us......your post is factually incorrect......
even if I consider what you're saying then also SuParco isn't living up to its expectations
Forget reaching Mars....Pakistan can't even launch a satellite on its own.....Pakistan is currently making probes only.......
it will take around 2 decade to reach Mars at the current pace.......
haven't you seen that video of zaid hamid?

Should be sorry.
Kaam hee aisay keay hain.
Sach se waakif karoo humein bhi. Aap ke shaagird ban ke rahenge.

<off topic>
Leave him .. he don't know meaning of sarcasm...on that day he bashed me like any thing
@chhota bheem Do you remember this guy shamain. He gave big head ache to us (last month-->before getting banned)
<off topic>

Aww i bashed u like anything.?? I dont even know who u are?
Shamain bahi har aik say baat nahi karta.

yaar Finance ki jobs mai Pay achi milti hai , lakin yeh Salay ACCA wale Choray sari jobs kha gaye :(

Nahi yaar ab itna acha scene nahi raha. Finance walon ki value thori kam ho gayi hai.

Back
Top Bottom