What's new

Is It Too Late To Build A 'Haseen' Relationship Between India And Pakistan

I was trying to think of some places where one gets employed due to looks.. Brothels may be ? You work there ?

Nah this slum type thinking can only come from a guy like you who. I will tell you another place. Fashion Industry and Movies. lol but a guy like you can only think like that. :rofl:

Poor education,poor morals and poor ethics--- i just defined an indian.
Now dont bother me with ur peskiness. Go go away miserable indian.

You pretty much defined yourself, as usual, I can back up my claim with proper statistics, can you ?

It is possible. Anything is possible. Just like France and Germany can unite for a common goal, after a bloody past, so can India and Pakistan. However, India will have to rid itself of the Fascist regime, just like Germany did and vowed not to repeat it again.

Nah this slum type thinking can only come from a guy like you who. I will tell you another place. Fashion Industry and Movies. lol but a guy like you can only think like that. :rofl:

Movie industry needs some acting qualities as well, and make things real, lot of connections.
And fashion industry ? Huh...those are expendable nobodies with a shelf life of two years.

You pretty much defined yourself, as usual, I can back up my claim with proper statistics, can you ?

Indian stats are as shady as indians.

Wait ,so in order to define u had to borrow my used words, the definitions i used for u.
Tch tch so uncreative indians.

Got no creativity hence, obsessed with our forums.

Indian stats are as shady as indians.

Wait ,so in order to define u had to borrow my used words, the definitions i used for u.
Tch tch so uncreative indians.

Got no creativity hence, obsessed with our forums.

Aww.. you need better things to file patent for..Try Basmati, for example ?

n-INDIA-PAKISTAN-BORDER-SECURITY-large570.jpg

And another Fawad Khan-starring show ends. Like many other women in the subcontinent, I too love Fawad Khan, my dreams and reveries comprise of only him. How I waited for Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam to begin, how I longed for the clock to strike 8 at night and how I watched the show, with bated breath, in absolute awe, never flickering eyelashes. But it was not only his irresistible good looks that had me hooked, this show was different, in several ways.

I have studied the times of the Partition repeatedly, whether it be in history or anthropology. This show, however, added visuals to the brutal truth of the Partition. Reading ethnographic studies of that time was difficult enough, but watching them on screen concretised the fearful visual imagery scarring my mind. The dream that people had of undivided India as they struggled against the oppressive British Raj, the ugly face of communalism, the vested interests of people driving the communal agenda, the tactics used by them to draw the attention of the general populace to the 'fact' that Hindus and Muslims comprise two several nationalities, the horror and wrath of the Partition and the dangerous trail of misery and hatred it left behind--I am now even more familiar with. I can only consider myself fortunate to be born post Partition. However, this hatred still chars the fragile relationship between the two countries born due to this false and devious propaganda. Will India and Pakistan ever enjoy a haseen relationship or will it be fraught by zulm? While haseen means beautiful, sitam implies torture. Usage of the two words together, recognises an unlikely possibility. Is a normal relationship between India and Pakistan an unlikely possibility too?

This brings me back to the dream that the people subjugated by the colonial imperialists must have dreamt of. Unfortunately, their voices are lost to the 'leaders' of the freedom struggle, thus compelling generations to believe that an independent India and Pakistan would not have translated to reality, had there been no leaders to wage the war against the British. Sadly, we would never come to know the names of the people involved in mass movements, the countless individuals who sacrificed everything in the name of freedom so that the Indians and Pakistanis will be emancipated and live peacefully, ever after. The terrors of Partition, the subsequent wars and hostilities between the two nations, deride this dream.

Like several 'Banos' and 'Hassans', numerous others must have been attracted to the communal propaganda, only to realise that it was a farce. Numerous people across the border must have dreamt like Bano that their nation would be the best nation in the world. However, all of us find ourselves caught in the same dilemma and facing the same problems against the powerful. The subaltern is always oppressed by the hegemonic State and society. Bano had no inkling of the fact that a Sabeen Mahmud will be born to fight and then tragically be murdered. The Indians remained oblivious of the fact that fake encounters will occur, voices against those in power will be silenced, the poor will be crushed to make way for the rich. No one knew that hegemonic, unequal power relations will remain constant.

Partition created blurred lines, but people living on either side of those blurred lines must not forget that they have more similarities than differences. The callous, cold indifference tolerated by the subaltern in both the nations is the same. These are not the times to be misled by communal and hate propagandas. This is the time to build ahaseen relationship, to fill in the emptiness of the dream, to alter the power structures, to recognise the similarity and blur the distances, and most importantly, to recognise the fact that we are the same people. We could have been together, we could have avoided the Partition had our ancestors not acted on the instructions of those who desired fissions in a country and we could have built a beautiful haseen mulk, having multiple plural identities, recognising different perspectives. If only we had listened to our voices; the voice of the subaltern rather than voices of our 'leaders'. Let's listen to the voices within us this time and withstand any endeavour to crush the subaltern's voice, demolish existing power structures, build an egalitarian State and society and create sulah between ourselves.
Is It Too Late To Build A 'Haseen' Relationship Between India And Pakistan | Devyani Tewari
The way Pakistanis have been behaving lately ,your posts look good lol
Never thought things will come down to this....

Anyways,the answer to your question is No....
Pakistanis will be allowed to work in Bollywood but besides that I don't see anything constructive happening between us....

Btw .....what's your opinion @Zarvan
If there is a chance,will you support friendship between the 2 nations or do you think we should be enemy forever

No offence it was very easy for you to reach Mars, all you had to is get every 1,300 million Indian's to jump on top of each other, one by one you got closer ......

and don't worry if it took 1,300 million of you to just send a probe there 190 million of us will get there as well. Give us more time because being smaller our resources are less.
Hahahhahahhahaahha

No offence it was very easy for you to reach Mars, all you had to is get every 1,300 million Indian's to jump on each other, one by one you got closer ......

and don't worry if it took 1,300 million of you to just send a probe there 190 million of us will get there as well. Give us more time because being smaller our resources are less.

Please don't quote me out of context.. I was replying to somebody else who had been using foul and abusive words. So I gave him a little eye-opener and the facts that I have shared in context are iron clad.

Will it suffice for you if I tell you I hold no negative views against Pakistanis in general or their academic capabilities in particular ?

It is possible. Anything is possible. Just like France and Germany can unite for a common goal, after a bloody past, so can India and Pakistan. However, India will have to rid itself of the Fascist regime, just like Germany did and vowed not to repeat it again.
There is a book called "Immortals of Meluha"
India and Pakistan are like the 2 states mentioned in the book.....the Chandravanshis and the Suryavanshis and both the state assume that their counterpart is evil......
Pakistanis want India to get rid of the fascist regime and Indians want Pakistan to get rid of their terrorism and their obsession with religion.....

There is a book called "Immortals of Meluha"
India and Pakistan are like the 2 states mentioned in the book.....the Chandravanshis and the Suryavanshis and both the state assume that their counterpart is evil......
Pakistanis want India to get rid of the fascist regime and Indians want Pakistan to get rid of their terrorism and their obsession with religion.....
You are mistaken..India wants to get rid of Pakistani terrorism in Indian soil.The rest is none of our business.

Back
Top Bottom