What's new

Is It Too Late To Build A 'Haseen' Relationship Between India And Pakistan

Is a normal relationship between India and Pakistan an unlikely possibility too?
As long as ppl like @Atanz assume that Indians inherently hate Pakistanis, till then the fractious relationship between India and Pakistan would continue.
And to the question "is too late to build a relationship between India and Pakistan ??" , my answer would be.....
start-again.jpg

If only we had listened to our voices; the voice of the subaltern rather than voices of our 'leaders'.
True!
We were a misguided bunch!
Dikhayi dete hain duur tak ab bhi saaye koi

Magar bulaane se waqt lautey na aaye koi

Chalo na phir se bichhayein dariyaan bajayein dholak

Lagake mehendi sureeley tappe sunayein koi

Patang udayein chhatton pe chadh ke muhalley waaley

Falak to saanjha hai us mein penche ladayein koi

Utho kabaddi kabbadi khelenge sahardon par

Jo aye abke to laut kar phir na jaye koi

Nazar mein rehtey ho jab tum nazar nahin aatey

Yeh sur milaatey hain jab tum idhar nahin aatey

Nazar mein rehtey ho jab tum nazar nahin aatey

Yeh sur bulaatey hain jab tum idhar nahin aatey

now this is Updated Version

Dikhai dete hai border pe ab bhi saaye Koi

Mager Bulane se lout ker na wapis aye Goli

Chalo ne phir se bechayen mines, lagaen fences

Laga ke LMG's chokiyun pe awaazen lagae koi

Naaray Lagaeen Chatton pe chard ker Muhallay wale ( Pakistan Zindabad , Bharat Mata ki jai )

Falak tu Sanjha hai us pe Planes urdae koi

Uthoo , khoon ki holi khelen gay sarhadoon per

Jo aye border ke is paar ,loot ker phir na jaye koi

Aim :sniper: mai rehte ho , jab tum nazar nahin Aate

Yeh guns bolatii hai , jab tum idhar nai aate

Jailon mai rehte ho , jab tum idhar ho a jaate

yeh Guns bolaati hain jab tum idhar nai aate

The real song should be something like this ... what do you say
@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @levina @Horus @Windjammer @Irfan Baloch @SpArK @nair @Slav Defence
:tup::tup::tup:

It is time to get your house in order. Everything comes after that.
:tup::tup: :tup:

I agree its time to take war in India its time to take revenge of all those killed by proxies of RAW its time to settle the score.
Zarvi bhai, i suggest you that you should think twice before making such posts. Why should you sound like a galoot by adding fuel to fire???
Is war really a solution?? Or a problem of gargantuan proportion?
Time to introspect!

And another Fawad Khan-starring show ends. Like many other women in the subcontinent, I too love Fawad Khan, my dreams and reveries comprise of only him. How I waited for Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam to begin, how I longed for the clock to strike 8 at night and how I watched the show, with bated breath, in absolute awe, never flickering eyelashes. But it was not only his irresistible good looks that had me hooked, this show was different, in several ways.
That was funny! :laughcry:

Awww my english is like that and will remain sooooo,and i have refuted ,argued against ur points.

you dont wanna take ur head out of sand, ur isssueeeeee.

Me so done with ur blather. :dirol:

I don't take my head out of sand ? Do you have the least little capability to support your argument with factual data ?

Better luck next time.

I don't take my head out of sand ? Do you have the least little capability to support your argument with factual data ?

Better luck next time.
I told u pakistan has ToT for pha 20. Whatelse u wnat to hear?
Cant link pdf page here, screenshot of pak railway report.
loco.jpg

I told u pakistan has ToT for pha 20. Whatelse u wnat to hear?
Cant link pdf page here, screenshot of pak railway report.
View attachment 222391
Yes, you are correct on this account. While PHA-20 has American engine, the manufacturer is Hitachi.
And this does not even mean, its Pakistani design. It means you got the design from someone else, just like the rest of the engines.

Crux of the matter being it is not fully American, but partly Japanese as well.

Yes, you are correct on this account. While PHA-20 has American engine, the manufacturer is Hitachi.
And this does not even mean, its Pakistani design. It means you got the design from someone else, just like the rest of the engines.

Crux of the matter being it is not fully American, but partly Japanese as well.
Are u dumb or something i wrote in previous posts its not pakistani design,but pak has ToT and has been manufacturing at home ,not assembling.

Go back and read, u were constantly talking abt pakistan only assembing ,and not manufacturing and designing.

I said before designing might be happening but i havent resarched on that but manufacturing is.

Are u dumb or something i wrote in previous posts its not pakistani design,but pak has ToT and has been manufacturing at home ,not assembling.

Go back and read, u were constantly talking abt pakistan only assembing ,and not manufacturing and designing.

I said before designing might be happening but i havent resarched on that but manufacturing is.

Transfer of technology is the right way to start. However, the effort will be useless, if one fails to use it for further benefit.

I showed you a simple fact. Pakistan did not design it's own moped engine, let alone a railway engine, while you have the audacity to compare with India.
Beating around the bush does not change the fact.

Transfer of technology is the right way to start. However, the effort will be useless, if one fails to use it for further benefit.

I showed you a simple fact. Pakistan did not design it's own moped engine, let alone a railway engine, while you have the audacity to compare with India.
Beating around the bush does not change the fact.
WOWWWW JUST WOWWWW!!!!

WOWWWW. I surely wasted my time with a numbskull.

Even india isnt designing all her engines, just two u named, that too i doubt are her own.

Anyways,this man cannot debate and when lost is braznely going in circles.i am out.

But once again WOW JUST WOWW

WOWWWW JUST WOWWWW!!!!

WOWWWW. I surely wasted my time with a numbskull.

Even india isnt designing all her engines, just two u named, that too i doubt are her own.

Anyways,this man cannot debate and when lost is braznely going in circles.i am out.

But once again WOW JUST WOWW

You asked for one Indian design, I showed you one.

All you could do is show me some American or Swedish designs..Screaming at the top of your voice does not change facts.

ISI is still the same Mr they are dam good they were not doing few things because of political reasons now its pay back time and you soon you would see lot of Diwali in every city of India.
Not sigle major attack since Mumbai attck instead of crapping with key board protest against your govt for not securing your country and learn from india

Not sigle major attack since Mumbai attck instead of crapping with key board protest against your govt for not securing your country and learn from india
You are secure good for you enjoy this time because no body knows when it change

Back
Top Bottom