What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to seriously start considering an ICBM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is already overdue for Pakistan to have an ICBM. Had Qaddafi had the ICBM, the Europeons would not be killing the citizens of Libya on a hourly basis.

It is already overdue for Pakistan to have an ICBM. Had Qaddafi had the ICBM, the Europeons would not be killing the citizens of Libya on a hourly basis.

ICBMs are not easy to develop...with the current technical expertise Pakistan has,we can develop a 5500km range system in 3-4 yrs and 11,000km range system in not less than 10-12 yrs...

Pakistan should build ICBM's n target EU n american's....

Then Americans will with draw their troops from muslims countries and will not interfere in pakistani affairs...

So im all for Pakistan with 11,000Km ICBM aiming at Europe n Americans to save the whole Muslims world!!!

Pakistan should build ICBM's n target EU n american's....

Then Americans will with draw their troops from muslims countries and will not interfere in pakistani affairs...

So im all for Pakistan with 11,000Km ICBM aiming at Europe n Americans to save the whole Muslims world!!!

We are not stupid like yanks.

Reactions: AUz
For those who are opposing, why shouldn't Pakistan get an ICBM right away?
If Pakistan gets ICBM today, the only thing western nations can do is cry and try to do sanctions.
China would probably back up Pakistan, because the Chinese said Pakistan is their Israel.

For those who are opposing, why shouldn't Pakistan get an ICBM right away?
If Pakistan gets ICBM today, the only thing western nations can do is cry and try to do sanctions.
China would probably back up Pakistan, because the Chinese said Pakistan is their Israel.

Pakistan should definitely get ICBM's. :tup:

Also, what about SLBM?

That way you won't need such long range on the missiles, to be able to target anywhere on the planet.

Pakistan should definitely get ICBM's. :tup:

Also, what about SLBM?

That way you won't need such long range on the missiles, to be able to target anywhere on the planet.

Well SLBM is even a more longer shot than ICBM. First we would need a N-Sub for SLBM and that tooo some really quite one to evade all the sensors America has in pacific and Atlantic.

Well SLBM is even a more longer shot than ICBM. First we would need a N-Sub for SLBM and that tooo some really quite one to evade all the sensors America has in pacific and Atlantic.

I think Pakistan is already aquiring Qing-class submarines from China, that can launch nuclear missiles? I'm not sure yet if it's just cruise missiles, or if it has SLBM capability too.

I think Pakistan is already aquiring Qing-class submarines from China, that can launch nuclear missiles? I'm not sure yet if it's just cruise missiles, or if it has SLBM capability too.

Nahh i think it would be for cruise missiles. SLBM carrying subs are truly gigantic.

Nahh i think it would be for cruise missiles. SLBM carrying subs are truly gigantic.

You're right. :tup:

Anyway, if Pakistan develops SLBM's one day, then I think future generations of exported Chinese submarines will be able to carry them. So it will be easier for you guys to build up your second-strike capability.

You're right. :tup:

Anyway, if Pakistan develops SLBM's one day, then I think future generations of exported Chinese submarines will be able to carry them. So it will be easier for you guys to build up your second-strike capability.

Ya well someday. Though i doubt that day will ever come when Pakistan develops either of the technologies.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom