What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to seriously start considering an ICBM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can express. But whatever AhaseebA is saying, Its correct. A person who is telling with facts and you talking something beyond Imagination.

Me being a CIA agent wasn't the topic either...

Like I said, the 2 nationalities that should be at loggerheads are actually discussing this rationally. Then we have a 3rd guy with no stake in this whatsoever trying to ignite emotions!!

I'm so obliged that you've given your generous consent to my freedom of expression. Now, I've another question, why does ahseeba need your certificate? Is he here to prove something to the indians and the americans?

Americans? Where did they come from? And What happened to the Israelis?

Me being a CIA agent wasn't the topic either...

CIA has been trying as hard as you have been trying to persuade the Pakistanis not to develop ICBMs, so I couldn't help but notice the convergence of interest.

Americans? Where did they come from? And What happened to the Israelis?

Israel and america are synonyms, so it doesn't matter which name one uses. Anyway, you've not answered my question!

CIA has been trying as hard as you have been trying to persuade the Pakistanis not to develop ICBMs, so I couldn't help but notice the convergence of interest.

And pakistanis are trying to persuade otherwise, like you. :azn:

And pakistanis are trying to persuade otherwise, like you. :azn:

In that case ahseeba must be a false flagger, he should use an indian flag. A typical statement from a RAW/Mossad operative, nothing new!;)

Israel and america are synonyms, so it doesn't matter which name one uses. Anyway, you've not answered my question!

Americans and Israeli's are synonyms? What are Bangladeshi's synonymous with? Your question merits not an answer but another question. Are you here to try and prove something to..well..I don't exactly know why you are here. Why exactly are you here?

I'm so obliged that you've given your generous consent to my freedom of expression. Now, I've another question, why does ahseeba need your certificate? Is he here to prove something to the indians and the americans?

I'm here to say what is best for my country...

Mods, I don't see anything useful in this thread except trolling and personal attacks...all facts have been stated,so now this thread should be closed.

Ooops!...my cover is blown :woot:

Yep Pakistani most definitely is lacking ICBM capabilities.... majority of the population still doesn't have access clean water or electricity or basic education, perfect time to build even bigger weapons. Who would these ICBM's be for btw....?

Yep Pakistani most definitely is lacking ICBM capabilities.... majority of the population still doesn't have access clean water or electricity or basic education, perfect time to build even bigger weapons. Who would these ICBM's be for btw....?

Good post mate, when a lot of people on both side of the border suffer without basic ammenities, the idiots here talk about spending billions in cash to be spent on useless deterrent capabilities.
For those who seek more smart weapons, keep in mind we have nation building at stake on both sides. so stick to what is necessity and do not talk crap about some thing that is not essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom