What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to seriously start considering an ICBM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but why do we need an ICBM? our adversary(s) are our neighbours to the east and west. they should certaily come under the range of our missiles. thats all we need.

My question exactly. Some members seem to think an ICBM would be a deterrent to US/NATO :rofl:

You have not answered my question. So, I have to say that whatever you say is pure speculation.

How are you so certain that we may possess ICBMs?...through blogs?...forums?

I can also say that "whatever you say is pure speculation."

How are you so certain that we may possess ICBMs?...through blogs?...forums?

I can also say that "whatever you say is pure speculation."

Of course, I've never said that I certainly know that Pakistan possesses ICBMs, but the way you speak it sounds as if you're 100% certain that Pakistan doesn't and then you go on preaching so that it remains that way.

Of course, I've never said that I certainly know that Pakistan possesses ICBMs, but the way you speak it sounds as if you're 100% certain that Pakistan doesn't and then you go on preaching so that it remains that way.

Yes,I'm 100% sure that Pakistan doesn't possess an ICBM at this stage...

Yes,I'm 100% sure that Pakistan doesn't possess an ICBM at this stage...

Yeah, I can see that you're 100% sure that your speculation is right! Only minors behave that way and it is because minors like you cannot tell the difference between speculation and facts.

Yeah, I can see that you're 100% sure that your speculation is right! Only minors behave that way and it is because minors like you cannot tell the difference between speculation and facts.

What facts?...share if you know any about Pakistan's relation with ICBMs...

but why do we need an ICBM? our adversary(s) are our neighbours to the east and west. they should certaily come under the range of our missiles. thats all we need.

When the 3rd world war starts then u will understand that why we were crying for the ICBMs so much.....right now U can say whatever u like......:azn:

Look...I have one simple question...How are we going to do it with the given time frame?...please come up with logic-based posts,I know most of you are high-hoped fanboys...

Alhamdolillah!.....We don't need to disclose everything to u .....whatever u think is okay for u.......not for us.....:)

ICBMs were for possible enemies from half way around the world. Unless Pakistan has plans to prepare for someone halfway around the world. Otherwise their true enemy is next door so you don't need to fire a missile all the way into orbit to hit all of the cities. Too expensive as well. Could build a SSBN with short range missiles for possible first strike since India is almost surrounded by water.

When the 3rd world war starts then u will understand that why we were crying for the ICBMs so much.....right now U can say whatever u like......:azn:

Whom will you target with ICBMs and can you survive the retaliation ?

ICBMs were for possible enemies from half way around the world. Unless Pakistan has plans to prepare for someone halfway around the world. Otherwise their true enemy is next door so you don't need to fire a missile all the way into orbit to hit all of the cities. Too expensive as well. Could build a SSBN with short range missiles for possible first strike since India is almost surrounded by water.
One never know whom you have to fight in future so better be prepared than feel sorry later on.Like Hitler attacked USSR even after signing the treaty.

Whom do Russia, China or Britain want to shoot? Do you think they want to shoot each other? So, why do they have them? Little boy, if you can figure that out, I believe you can figure out the rest. Forget about ahseeba, he cannot, he is too young for that, he needs an old f**** from the land of the sugar-mountain to tell him what he should say.

Mr. T-Rex...you better mind your language

Russia and China have ICBMs as deterrent to a US/NATO attack..same goes for US,UK,France...

May I remind you that all of them are economically powerful and have stable governments...

I'll summarize my PoV:

1. We cannot make an ICBM (of 11,000km range) within the given time frame...neither do we have money nor the technological expertise.
2. Even if we start making one now,by the time we have it deployed the Ballistic Missile Defense Technology would be reaching its peak...so it will be of no use.
3. Given the present state of affairs,any intention like that will only worsen our image.
4. In case of an American attack (which is imminent in the next 2-3 yrs), Pakistan Army can easily take out the Military and Airforce bases of US/Nato in Afghanistan with SRBMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom