What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to seriously start considering an ICBM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as their land is safe, these two will roam the islamic world attacking countries at will. what will change the game is for them to understand that this time the bombs will land on their cities aswell.

An icbm with conventional explosives will shut down the entire financial centre of any country, causing billions of dollars of loss each day.

This will be a game changer. A nuclear powered submarine firing cruise missiles will have the same effect.

Good God, I was expecting no heated argument, yet do not people realize that with the WMD that the world already posses it would be split seconds to reduce the current Human population to 10% its current volume.
and some one was talking about WW3, ya if that happens, then its armagadon, all the surviors will fight the next WW4 with swords and shields.
Mods dont you feel that this thread has reached its peak of non-sence

Good God, I was expecting no heated argument, yet do not people realize that with the WMD that the world already posses it would be split seconds to reduce the current Human population to 10% its current volume.
and some one was talking about WW3, ya if that happens, then its armagadon, all the surviors will fight the next WW4 with swords and shields.
Mods dont you feel that this thread has reached its peak of non-sence

Yes. Many on this forum take the idea of a nuclear exchange too lightly.

As long as their land is safe, these two will roam the islamic world attacking countries at will. what will change the game is for them to understand that this time the bombs will land on their cities aswell.

An icbm with conventional explosives will shut down the entire financial centre of any country, causing billions of dollars of loss each day.

This will be a game changer. A nuclear powered submarine firing cruise missiles will have the same effect.

So we should develop ICBMs for these arab pea-brains.

Israel alone can handle these morons. They have been humiliated a million times.

Ask those lousy arabs do something for their defence.

Pakistan can't develop an ICBM in the short term. It will take a decade and a half atleast (even this is too optimistic).

The "laptop warriors" and "keyboard generals" are on a long and high FLIGHT TO INSANITY in this thread.

I feel that narcotics can travel through the net and affect brains the world over.

So we should develop ICBMs for these arab pea-brains.

Israel alone can handle these morons. They have been humiliated a million times.

Ask those lousy arabs do something for their defence.

No. For ourselves.

We're next.

Too much testosterone on this thread - If Pakistan can develop a vehicle to launch and deploy a satellite, I think it will be making a statement which not threatening but does announce capabilities.

Too much testosterone on this thread - If Pakistan can develop a vehicle to launch and deploy a satellite, I think it will be making a statement which not threatening but does announce capabilities.

Finally a post which makes sense. Building capabilities needed for an ICBM is the similar to that of a satellite launch Vehicle. Self reliance in space technology would go a long way in a nation's development. Apart from the obvious threat of it's military capabilities, the pride of being in the space race is well beyond that associated with the arms race.

Now that is what I'm talking about...Developing an SLV will not only improve our image,but will also mark our capabilities in this field.

hmmm so if we develop the capability to launch satellites we can convert it into an ICBM on short notice right ?

Mr. T-Rex...you better mind your language

Russia and China have ICBMs as deterrent to a US/NATO attack..same goes for US,UK,France...

May I remind you that all of them are economically powerful and have stable governments...

I'll summarize my PoV:

1. We cannot make an ICBM (of 11,000km range) within the given time frame...neither do we have money nor the technological expertise.
2. Even if we start making one now,by the time we have it deployed the Ballistic Missile Defense Technology would be reaching its peak...so it will be of no use.
3. Given the present state of affairs,any intention like that will only worsen our image.
4. In case of an American attack (which is imminent in the next 2-3 yrs), Pakistan Army can easily take out the Military and Airforce bases of US/Nato in Afghanistan with SRBMs.
so u already know the game...ummm....
tell the truth r u not wrking for the CIA????:what:
and u trying to save the US mainland in all cases?????:azn:
we need to have all kindz of surprises ready for the US so that they cant even sleep at night time......Insha-Allah........:)

so u already know the game...ummm....
tell the truth r u not wrking for the CIA????:what:
and u trying to save the US mainland in all cases?????:azn:
we need to have all kindz of surprises ready for the US so that they cant even sleep at night time......Insha-Allah........:)

I'm not trying to save US mainland...its just that we can't do this...the whole post was useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom