What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to seriously start considering an ICBM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time will tell....

Only time will tell what? Is it necessary for you Indians to poke your nose everywhere, and pollute every other pakistani thread. The opinion of your kind is neither required not has any importance. So spare us the usual one liner comments.

And who is going to pay for the ICBM project, genius?

Bangladesh will certainly not.

You can save trillion dollar a year if you can check the greed of your secular politicians and the government officials and the money can be spent on ICBMs or just for india type weapons advocated by Ahseeba.

Don't worry about the relationship between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis on this board. It's in good shape and there is mutual respect.
The country is indeed facing threats from militants with dangerous ideals, but that's not the only threat.
The American presence in the region is also threatening our stability, just to put it simple.
Look before 9/11 and after.

Pakistan's image internationally is worsened by the biased western media.
And the U.S. as our "ally" isn't helping one bit by kicking us down constantly. It's a shame our politicians do not have the determination nor the courage to represent Pakistan in respectable fashion. That will hopefully change soon with elections coming up.

As for your comment regarding T-Rex being a " Pakistani who sounds like he has been left in Bangladesh".
Even though seperated, we are still brothers and connected in many ways, it's a special bond. You wouldn't understand.
Nice try though trying to degrade a fellow member of this board. :coffee:

Yawn I forgot about that "Muslim brotherhood" thing lol.

Pakistan has done more damage to itself than any other outside country. Right on top as a failed state, on the bottom of the global peace index..
Don't take my word for it, these are from your own sources.
Search Results pakistan the most dangerous country in the world ss | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM
Pakistan ranks 3rd on list of most dangerous countries for women – The Express Tribune
Solution is internal: Stop blaming the US – The Express Tribune Blog

Stop blaming the US for your own wrongdoings!

I do not condone OBLs acts, infact, i'm glad he's dead. But to say that we "harbored" him is far fetched.

Well, then I guess you're even worse because your government created " the world's most wanted man" , and now it's backfiring on you and your people.
Look at 9/11 for example.

You're on the wrong path if you're trying to portray the U.S. as a good boy, sorry to burst your bubble.
No country is better then another country, each nation has its flaws.
It's childish anyway to even talk about this.

If you still persist the U.S. is better in every aspect, then I can assure you I have alot of ammunition to prove you wrong.

Also, don't be silly, no country is innocent when it comes to the current mess we're dealing with.

Instead of b_tching about this or that, we should find ways to understand eachothers desires and problems, but with RESPECT.

Unfortunately, respect is lacking in each and every way when it comes to the U.S.- Pakistani relationship.

I was responding to trex cuz he sounded like he was defending Pakistan. However little does he know, obtaining an ICBM will only deteriorate Pakistan's image further.

Yawn I forgot about that "Muslim brotherhood" thing lol.

Pakistan has done more damage to itself than any other outside country. Right on top as a failed state, on the bottom of the global peace index..
Don't take my word for it, these are from your own sources.
Search Results pakistan the most dangerous country in the world ss | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM
Pakistan ranks 3rd on list of most dangerous countries for women – The Express Tribune
Solution is internal: Stop blaming the US – The Express Tribune Blog

Stop blaming the US for your own wrongdoings!

I was responding to trex cuz he sounded like he was defending Pakistan. However little does he know, obtaining an ICBM will only deteriorate Pakistan's image further.

Ahseeba is here to convey your concern for Pakistan's image. BTW israel's WMDs and illegal settlemets are quite damaging for israel's image, are you not going to convey this message to the israeli members of this forum?

Are you done with your trolling?

Didn't you see,that majority of us don't favour the production of an ICBM at this stage...

Count your 'majority' and you'll see that actually it is a minority.

Why don't you do it?

Anyway I don't want to convert this thread into some kind of competition and divide people...everybody has the right to express his views,if you don't want to agree with them...then don't!

Its good for the Pakistani economy that the majority of people do not want an ICBM because Pakistan does not have distant enemies to ask for ICBM nor can it afford the cost of an ICBM development,an SLBM will serve them better, if they can muster their finances for that!!
Needles to say India will be more than pleased if Pakistan spends more money on ICBMs and weakens its economy!!

Why don't you do it?

Anyway I don't want to convert this thread into some kind of competition and divide people...everybody has the right to express his views,if you don't want to agree with them...then don't!

Your 'majority' is a majority with the votes of your indian and american friends. So, you should rejoice.

Its good for the Pakistani economy that the majority of people do not want an ICBM because Pakistan does not have distant enemies to ask for ICBM nor can it afford the cost of an ICBM development,an SLBM will serve them better, if they can muster their finances for that!!
Needles to say India will be more than pleased if Pakistan spends more money on ICBMs and weakens its economy!!

'India will be more than pleased' yeah, you're right, perhaps we should all change our names to Ahseeba and it will please your 'mother india' even more.

Your 'majority' is a majority with the votes of your indian and american friends. So, you should rejoice.

Since you were insisting so...here are the stats

9 Pakistani members favour the ICBM at this stage
13 Pakistani members oppose the ICBM at this stage

I repeat again...this not some sort of competition...please,I've heard your PoV...keep it to yourself:cheers:

Since you were insisting so...here aee the stats

8 Pakistani members favour the ICBM
13 Pakistani members oppose the ICBM

I repeat again...this not some sort of competition...please,I've heard your PoV...keep it to yourself:cheers:

Where did you get that 13 Pakistani members oppose ICBMs? Mention the names who oppose, if you can?

Where did you get that 13 Pakistani members oppose ICBMs? Mention the names who oppose, if you can?

In favour: Don Jaguar,PakShah,bubble123,AsimAquil,PakistaniNationalist,LastHope,SMC,Khurasaan1,Pak_Sher

Not in favour: AhaseebA,VCheng,AlBhatti,LeGend,Patriot,Jihad,Malik Usman,Raptor RX707,somebozo,IceCold,nabil_05,moha199,AZADPAKISTAN2009.

Note: The opinion is based on whether ICBM is required at this stage.Members mentioned above have a Pakistani flag.If any member mentioned above has been ,mentioned incorrectly,please let me know.

PS: I hope I don't get banned.This is such a pathetic post.

'India will be more than pleased' yeah, you're right, perhaps we should all change our names to Ahseeba and it will please your 'mother india' even more.

Don't change you name just behave in a civilized manner like him will do your country and this forum a world of good.

Ok guyz if this question had been asked even a year ago it would be ridiculed.

But now in the light of events of the past few months is it time for Pakistan to seriously consider an ICBM ?

Granted that it will probably take more than a decade but we have to start now given the volatility of the geopolitical situation.

There are some bullys in the world who only understand the language of power.

So is time for Pakistan to put the missile infrastructure in full gear and produce yet another miracle.

Share your thoughts.

Sure , Give me a hand :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom