What's new

Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar For Best Foreign Language Film

it become the best selling Iranian movie people answered you .
actually most of people who watched it where disappointed, You just have to remember the interviews after leaving the theater. they all said it was an average movie.
they were fooled by Zionists propaganda and their infiltration unites in Iran.

actually most of people who watched it where disappointed, You just have to remember the interviews after leaving the theater. they all said it was an average movie.
they were fooled by Zionists propaganda and their infiltration unites in Iran.
They watched it before those propaganda ?
If you did not forgot in recent history there is only one director who has free access to aadvertisement and best cinema saloons

First of all, this movie cannot represent the reality of Iranian society. Secondly, there is a saying, a prize from my enemies proves me i have made a huge mistake and i must get sure about this fact that i have defamed my nationality.
So don't ask me to be happy and say hurray for some traitors.
That movie says no good thing of Iranian society, it's full of misery and treason. It is a blasphemy

Someone must tell him from me, go ph*k yourself traitor.
He must get a Qatari visa immediately and then get the hell out of our fatherland.

It's not a fucking documentary on Iran to cover everything and all aspects of it.

It's just a movie. They have a story to tell with a certain background.

If you did not forgot in recent history there is only one director who has free access to aadvertisement and best cinema saloons
movies which are predicted to have the best selling, receive the best Saloons. thanks for compliment.
Farhadi received it's free advertisements too, way more than anybody else, but from his Zionist/Wahhabi masters.
good for him.

movies which are predicted to have the best selling, receive the best Saloons. thanks for compliment.
Farhadi received it's free advertisements too, way more than anybody else, but from his Zionist/Wahhabi masters.
good for him.
بله حتما که اینشاالله اینطوری هستش

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom