What's new

Iranian Special Forces|Artesh,IRGC,NOPO,Basij | News and Multimedia

1.png
2.png
3.png

I'm posting this clip here to make a comparison. I don't think i've ever seen a clip of any of our special forces train like this. Do they have training like this at all?

They probably do but they will not show it in order to prevent any analysis from the enemy

Unfortunately the Iranian likely dies in the initial push. It shows you the brutality of close combat in Syria.

notice lack of armour on Iranian pointing to IRGC soldier or volunteer.

Not one Iranian in this video!

the Russian advisor says “iranian” multiple times when the first soldier gets shot peaking at the high ground. He is clearly dressed differently than the rest of the Syrian soldiers

I do not know how you cannot clearly hear it.

It looks a bit too cinematic to my eyes, maybe it's a reconstruction?

You obviously haven’t been following the Syrian civil war then.

The difference is one of them has a dedicated cameramen likely for archive purposes for Russian military in terms of teaching urban warfare.

the Russian advisor says “iranian” multiple times when the first soldier gets shot peaking at the high ground. He is clearly dressed differently than the rest of the Syrian soldiers

I do not know how you cannot clearly hear it.

You obviously haven’t been following the Syrian civil war then.

The difference is one of them has a dedicated cameramen likely for archive purposes for Russian military in terms of teaching urban warfare.

It's not a real battle.

It's for training purposes, a very good training guide I might add. The speed of movements would be very lethal. You can see them here.

Back
Top Bottom