Three Iranians tortured in Istanbul by Afghan gang

Khanate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Three Iranians abducted, brutally tortured by Afghan gang in Istanbul house
July 30, 2017
OiIHVJN.jpg

An Afghan gang of up to seven people abducted and brutally tortured three Iranian nationals at an Istanbul house for a number of days in an attempt to force their families to give them money.

Turkish police eventually raided the address where the three Iranians were held based on intelligence received from the victims’ relatives and detained Afghan gang members.

The three Iranians, Sayed Salar Mehdi Pour, 29, his brother Saffer Mehdi Pour, 28, and their cousin Javad Ebrahim Fard, 26, were rescued in the operation. However, the authorities observed traces of torture on their bodies, including wounds from skin peeled off with a knife, hot irons pressed onto them, and beatings by hammers. Following the police operation, the Iranian nationals were delivered to their families.

The three Iranians came to Istanbul on June 15 and contacted an Iranian human trafficker in an attempt to travel on to the U.K. After paying the trafficker 35,000 euros, they were placed in a hotel in the central Taksim area, where they were kept for about a month, with the trafficker citing “a problem that has emerged on the border.”

The human trafficker then requested 75,000 Turkish Liras (18,000 euros) more from the Iranians and their families, before sending them from the Taksim hotel to an apartment in the Kadıköy district’s Fikirtepe neighborhood, telling them it was “time to travel to the U.K.” As the three Iranian nationals entered the house, a group of Afghan gang members descended on them, tying up their hands, feet and eyes.

The Afghan gang then contacted the Iranians’ families, sending them photos of torture and demanding 65,000 euros more to release them. The families tried to come to a compromise with the gang but the latter did not make a concession on the amount of the money, after which Pour brothers’ uncle, Elyas Momammad Khah, came to Istanbul with his nephew.

Khan appealed to the public security branch office for the Iranians to be found and an investigation was launched. Khan’s nephew told police that on the day the Iranians were abducted, one of the Pours had told his family that they would be going to a house in the Fikirtepe neighborhood.

The police then determined the abandoned houses where Afghans were staying in the neighborhood, monitoring the houses closely at night. After identifying one particularly suspicious address, the police broke into the house and rescued the abducted Iranians.

Source: Hurriyet Daily News

Three Iranians abducted, brutally tortured by Afghan gang in Istanbul house
July 30, 2017
View attachment 415653

An Afghan gang of up to seven people abducted and brutally tortured three Iranian nationals at an Istanbul house for a number of days in an attempt to force their families to give them money.

Turkish police eventually raided the address where the three Iranians were held based on intelligence received from the victims’ relatives and detained Afghan gang members.

The three Iranians, Sayed Salar Mehdi Pour, 29, his brother Saffer Mehdi Pour, 28, and their cousin Javad Ebrahim Fard, 26, were rescued in the operation. However, the authorities observed traces of torture on their bodies, including wounds from skin peeled off with a knife, hot irons pressed onto them, and beatings by hammers. Following the police operation, the Iranian nationals were delivered to their families.

The three Iranians came to Istanbul on June 15 and contacted an Iranian human trafficker in an attempt to travel on to the U.K. After paying the trafficker 35,000 euros, they were placed in a hotel in the central Taksim area, where they were kept for about a month, with the trafficker citing “a problem that has emerged on the border.”

The human trafficker then requested 75,000 Turkish Liras (18,000 euros) more from the Iranians and their families, before sending them from the Taksim hotel to an apartment in the Kadıköy district’s Fikirtepe neighborhood, telling them it was “time to travel to the U.K.” As the three Iranian nationals entered the house, a group of Afghan gang members descended on them, tying up their hands, feet and eyes.

The Afghan gang then contacted the Iranians’ families, sending them photos of torture and demanding 65,000 euros more to release them. The families tried to come to a compromise with the gang but the latter did not make a concession on the amount of the money, after which Pour brothers’ uncle, Elyas Momammad Khah, came to Istanbul with his nephew.

Khan appealed to the public security branch office for the Iranians to be found and an investigation was launched. Khan’s nephew told police that on the day the Iranians were abducted, one of the Pours had told his family that they would be going to a house in the Fikirtepe neighborhood.

The police then determined the abandoned houses where Afghans were staying in the neighborhood, monitoring the houses closely at night. After identifying one particularly suspicious address, the police broke into the house and rescued the abducted Iranians.

Source: Hurriyet Daily News

Welcome to Afghan hospitality and ingenuity.

Last edited:
Earlier this year six Pakistanis were abducted and tortured by Afghan gangs. Recently, six Pakistanis were killed.

Source:

Afghans are some of the most savage & vile creatures on earth. I'm surprised they're not blaming Pakistan and ISI for these abductions.

Afghan people = www.mostuseless.com

i think this is organized afghan gang they kidnapped some Pakistanis too few months back in turkey

The word "organised" and Afghan don't belong in the same sentence. They are oxymorons to eachother.

So many of the same brutal acts of hatred have also happened inside Iran by afghans

its time to put an end to this. WTF
How does one put an end to this though?

And then some people wonder why Taliban is controlling 30% of Afghanistan. People get what they deserve.
(despite of being only 3 million emigrants in Iran)
The last known figure is 4 million.

First thanks to Turkish forces for rescue operation . I hope fast recovery for victims
actions of few citizens of some countries doesn't change my view on their whole nation
as we saw few individual incidents against Iranians like Saudi's airport rape case , Turkish mall stabing , or Pakistan border attacks . these things happend in past and these actions didnt change my view on Saudi Arabia - Turkey - Pakistan . unfortunately I'm sure more of these crimes will be happen in future too . even with that my view on all of countries will not change .

as for recent human trafficking crime , this crime in our law is punishable with life in prison or sometimes by death .
I don't know about Turkey law on this matter but I hope and demand maximum punishment allowed by their law for these criminals
we have our own human traffickers too and I want same thing just like this for them apart from their nationalities

First thanks to Turkish forces for rescue operation . I hope fast recovery for victims
actions of few citizens of some countries doesn't change my view on their whole nation
as we saw few individual incidents against Iranians like Saudi's airport rape case , Turkish mall stabing , or Pakistan border attacks . these things happend in past and these actions didnt change my view on Saudi Arabia - Turkey - Pakistan . unfortunately I'm sure more of these crimes will be happen in future too . even with that my view on all of countries will not change .

as for recent human trafficking crime , this crime in our law is punishable with life in prison or sometimes by death .
I don't know about Turkey law on this matter but I hope and demand maximum punishment allowed by their law for these criminals
we have our own human traffickers too and I want same thing just like this for them apart from their nationalities

Wait till you have as many Afghan wildlings as we have. Your opinion will change rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom