What's new

Iranian Aviation Products..military and civilian

I should be pointed out that the lack of swept wing will greatly hinder its capabilities, although that were to be expected since it is basically an enlarged IrAn-140
My knowledge of aerodynamics is very limited so I can not comments on that..The last I read about this IRJ was that its scaled model was going through Wind tunnel tests ..is that something that can be verified there if not already verified via aerodynamics simulations .

Iranian Military Transport version which is being flight tested now (Simorgh) also started from IrAn-140 base . I assume simorgh had to go through complete aerodynamics verifications/simulation due to the rear RAMP and engine changes so this IRJ has a significant head start in her design as a passenger jet..
simorgh.jpg

Identifies the engines as "Fj44-2c william international"
This would be ideal engine for Yasin advanced jet trainer.
They could cut fuel load thus fuel tank to 1/3rd and have enough free space inside main body to house rear landing gear.
Thus wings could be made lighter, smaller and even stronger at the same time while reducing weight.

I became curious of this so I did some digging.

The company that has started building this 8 passenger business jet (Behyar Sanat Sepahan ) also builds Iran's CT scans and many other medical equipment and now they are going into Aviation side also. They already have started the prototype (a section of fuselage and cockpit shown in photos).They plan to build the engine and avionics also.

I wish them luck..Private business in Iran always does much better than Government entities.

Fn--AkMXoAAevi7

Fn--AkGXEAAGt4e

Fn_CmkKWYAMAJly

Fn_CmkhWQAEIaCD

2,000,0000,000 $ on the prototype , well if it get mass produced they probably can sell it for 30,000-40,000 $ who bet there be many gamers who want to buy it and use it to play their favorite game , the ones who pay up to 40,000$ even more for these
He said 2,000,000,000 Toman not dollar. Or am i missing something?

@aryobarzan , how can these guys produce simulator of a jet that doesn't exist in Iran?

It reminds me of this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

Who bet they used something like dcs or Falcon series to extract F-16 behavior from them and program this simulator

OH and by the way I guess Venezuela have some old F-16

@aryobarzan , how can these guys produce simulator of a jet that doesn't exist in Iran?

It reminds me of this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

we all asked the same question..considering that this private company has spent considerable amount of money on developing this simulator I still think there is a solid plan or customer behind it...my best bet ..Iraq is the customer it is done under the table not to upset the Americas.

If Russian are willing to sell su 35 , then we can ask them for joint production of something like ATR-72 , or buy more reliable engine for simorgh ....

I think we need more than 500 civilian airplane in simorgh class ...
Iran is big country and airplane are best ways of travel...

Having small and affordable airplane can boost our internal regional travel which can boost local economy and help for decentelaiztion of economy in Iran

If Russian are willing to sell su 35 , then we can ask them for joint production of something like ATR-72 , or buy more reliable engine for simorgh ....

I think we need more than 500 civilian airplane in simorgh class ...
Iran is big country and airplane are best ways of travel...

Having small and affordable airplane can boost our internal regional travel which can boost local economy and help for decentelaiztion of economy in Iran
Here is the thing, investing in airline for civilian transportation within country is wasteful and luxury when there is more to gain by developing railways.

Here is the thing, investing in airline for civilian transportation within country is wasteful and luxury when there is more to gain by developing railways.
I traveled from Tehran to ahvaz with train ... It took more than 12 hours .... Compare it with 50 minutes long journey with airplane

Back
Top Bottom