What's new

Iranian Marine products...........Civilian and Naval

The
The first one from the same angel
1662550238626-png.876902

sol_2-jpg.920589

The hull is the same..do you see any changes (sensors are yet to be installed ..the first one got her radar now)

View attachment 920594
The mast and the space for the radar, a different radar, may be the one they showed in that interview...

Last edited:
The first one from the same angel
1662550238626-png.876902

sol_2-jpg.920589

The hull is the same..do you see any changes (sensors are yet to be installed ..the first one got her radar now)

View attachment 920594
Radar mast is the first thing I noticed too.

I actually see a lot of differences but the pictures are too low res to tell what is what.
And without knowing the internal layout of the ship, it's impossible to guess what different holes being in different places mean.

some interesting video has come out about Damavand ship being built up in Northern fleet in Caspian sea. Many thanks to @thesaint for posting the video in the naval section..I will try to translate and highlight important parts of the video

IRIS DAMAVAND-3
Unlike popular reports Damavand-3 is a new ship of Mowj class in the northern fleet and not a re construction of original Damavand-1 which was damaged in an accident (so there must be a Damavand-2!)

Modification of the decks makes D-3 taller
DV_1.JPG

Central exhaust tower split and moved to the sides to make more room for radar and other subsystems
DV_3.JPG
DV_2.JPG

more efforts done to reduce RCS
DV_4.JPG

Introduction of "Eagle eyes" radar (1200 TRM) per plate.
DV_5.JPG

Integrated combat system..Integrations all sensors and weapons.

4 propellers and four 5000 hp BONYAN engines
instead of two props and 4 engines
DV_6.JPG

DV_7.JPG

D-3 also has boost thrusters
DV_9.JPG

D-3 will be the first Mowj class to have VLS (purple surface below) with possible space for 8 to 16 VLS cells
DV_8.JPG

Good luck and thank you to the team.
SV_10.JPG

Last edited:
Iran's oil spill recovery ship
OIL_ship.jpg

• Length 55 meters, width 13 meters and height 6 meters
  • Collects 550 cubic meters daily
  • First one built 8 years ago in Bandar abbas shipyards (21 million Euros) operational in Persian Gulf
  • Two more ships of the class on order.

Bridge and OPs room simulator for the Iranian naval ships
This simulator appears to be a combination of the Bridge and some stations (radar) of the OPs room no further info was provided.

OP_01.jpg
OP_13.jpg
OP_1.jpg
OP_2.jpg
OP_0.jpg
OP_6.jpg
OP_4.jpg
OP_11.jpg
OP_10.jpg
OP_3.jpg
OP_8.jpg

OP_9.jpg

Last edited:
What on earth is this ridiculous costume?

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 21.03.32.png

thumbs_b2_b5cb91bfa8a093cd7ddf6f1317eb701e.jpg

TN for comparison

just a random picture of genesis/advent battle management system

thumbs_b2_b5cb91bfa8a093cd7ddf6f1317eb701e.jpg

TN for comparison

just a random picture of genesis/advent battle management system
They are not similar things.. Iranian simulator is mainly a bridge simulator. The photo you posted is CIC room simulator which simulates the operation of combat systems..The bridge simulator is to teach about the navigation of the ship and her propulsion system...having been part of design team for a combat simulator I was surprised to see the elements of combat station in the photo (radar)..my interpretation.. the Combat system portion is under construction as you can see from empty spaces in that room.

They are not similar things.. Iranian simulator is mainly a bridge simulator. The photo you posted is CIC room simulator which simulates the operation of combat systems..The bridge simulator is to teach about the navigation of the ship and her propulsion system...having been part of design team for a combat simulator I was surprised to see the elements of combat station in the photo (radar)..my interpretation.. the Combat system portion is under construction as you can see from empty spaces in that room.
I'm not sure we have a bridge simulator, though we have training ships.

Here's the submarine dive simulator of Havelsan:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom