What's new

Iranian Marine products...........Civilian and Naval

streches from Pak to Iran, its very beautiful.. you should visit.

A Pak traveller captured both sides

Iranian sistan compared to us is very well developed.. envious.
I spent my conscription there, the soil there is very rich, sadly there is water shortage problem there otherwise those area could easily support food for country several times its side. Not her problem there tribal mentality that made government and investor think twice before spending money there.

Iranian remotely piloted Hydro graphical boat mockup
hydrographycal_boat.jpg

Note:A hydrographic survey ship is a vessel designed to conduct hydrographic research and survey. Nautical charts are produced from this information to ensure safe navigation by military and civilian shipping. Hydrographic survey vessels also conduct seismic surveys of the seabed and the underlying geology.

Last edited:
Is it only me or does Iran Navy always build/test ships first in Caspian Sea before they build it in Bandar?

Iranian 3D "Eagle Eye" non-rotating 4 Panel AESA "search and fire control" Radar being fitted into the main mast of the newly built DAMAVAND_2 frigate. Iran's northern fleet, Caspian sea.
Fn-slF7XwAQQyou

Fn-sm0FXoAMhoDH
Will it have VLS SIlos?

Is it only me or does Iran Navy always build/test ships first in Caspian Sea before they build it in Bandar?
Well Damavand-2 now has the first 4 prop propulsion and the first non rotating Radar..so indeed a test bed..but I do not think it is a general policy to do new tech up in Caspian..

Will it have VLS SIlos?
Your guess is as good a mine..we shall wait a see.:undecided:

Iranian coast guard just received 70 new vessels.most of them probably the "Haidar" class .
1659616476035-png.867834

70 advanced vessels join border guard fleet of Iran

Haydar.jpg

Bandar Abbas, IRNA – Some 70 state-of-the-art vessels have been added to the border guard fleet of the Islamic Republic of Iran on the occasion of the 44th anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution.

In the Wednesday inaugural ceremony, which was held in southern city of Bandar Abbas, Hormozgan Province, the Law Enforcement Command of the Islamic Republic of Iran received 70 high-speed vessels in the presence of Minister of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics of Iran Mohammad Reza Gharaei Ashtiani and Commander-in-Chief of the Police Force of the Islamic Republic of Iran Brigadier General Ahmad Reza Radan.
All the vessels have been designed and manufactured by the experts of the Marine Industries Organization affiliated to the Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Logistics of Iran.
The vessels are going to be carry out patrolling missions in the Persian Gulf in southern Iran and the Caspian Sea in the north of the country in order to upgrade the protection of the waterways of the Islamic Republic.

3 products from Iranian IRGC shipyards

1- Shahid Mahdavi (Forward Operating Base)
  • A 14 000 ton heavily modified and militarized oceangoing commercial vessel 110-3
  • 240 meters in length and 32 meters in width
  • Load capacity of 41,000 tons
  • A 3-dimensional phased array radar (yet to be installed)
  • Sea-to-sea and sea-to-air missiles,
  • Military COMMS and EW systems
  • Onboard cruise missiles with a range of 700 km.
  • Capable of carrying 3 helicopters and drones and FACs as shown.
Mahdavi_8.jpg

Mahdavi_3.jpg

Mahdavi_0.jpg

Mahdavi_1.jpg

Mahdavi_2.jpg

Mahdavi_4.jpg

Mahdavi_9.jpg

Mahdavi_10.jpg

2- ZOLFAGHAR FAC
with Quad VLS air defence capability (first in the world)
mostlikle uses Naval_zobin quad hot launch VLS packs
facs_10-jpg.919442

14011218000380638139678722626451_96515_PhotoT.jpg

screenshot_20230309_220043_net_telewebion_01-jpg.919501

3- FLAQ FAC with quad missile pack.
20230309_193105-jpg.919476

20230309_193113-jpg.919477

20230309_193057-jpg.919475

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom