1621944248487.png

1621944380234.png

1621944461231.png

1621944737075.png

1621944843722.png

1621945088675.png

1621945333080.png

1621945516254.png

Not bad, remanufactured American planes and helicopter with a few that look different.

Not a bad start, keep up the R&D and inshallah you’ll make something worthwhile.

Now that we all heard the words of wisdom above ..we shall continue 😉😉..I wonder if he came up with those words by himself or he had help!:azn::azn:

lol, Iran is far ahead NK’s aviation sector despite the longer period of sanctions. So credit is due where it’s due.

Always amazed by how you all kept those ancient commercial birds going even after 50 years on sanctions.

BAVAR(1 and 2)
  • Function: Ekranoplan (Ground Effect Vehicle GEV). Naval armed attack and and recon.
  • Status: Full Production for Gen 1 and limited production for Gen 2 (Gen 2 much bigger).
  • Construction: All Iranian designed and built airframe and controls.
1645557279579.png

1645557699703.png

Last edited:
Looking over the Kowsar pics, I just realized they have tail hooks needed for catching arrestor cables on aircraft carriers. Do you suppose these are F-5s brought to Kowsar standard or are they adding a tail hook to the brand new airframes? Would it make sense to copy the tail hook and incorporate into new airframes?

I remember many years back in the old Iran defence.net forum that the same discussion about tail hooks was had regarding the saeghehs that were claimed to be built from scratch new air frames and were likely a limited number of original F-5s serving as test beds for what would be become Kowsar. I think a truly brand new plane would be without the hook. Anyway, it makes sense to bring the older fleet to the new standard before creating new airframes.

Looking over the Kowsar pics, I just realized they have tail hooks needed for catching arrestor cables on aircraft carriers. Do you suppose these are F-5s brought to Kowsar standard or are they adding a tail hook to the brand new airframes? Would it make sense to copy the tail hook and incorporate into new airframes?

I remember many years back in the old Iran defence.net forum that the same discussion about tail hooks was had regarding the saeghehs that were claimed to be built from scratch new air frames and were likely a limited number of original F-5s serving as test beds for what would be become Kowsar. I think a truly brand new plane would be without the hook. Anyway, it makes sense to bring the older fleet to the new standard before creating new airframes.
I counted 10 new airframe in one of the production hall photos few weeks ago..Also I have seen 4 of them in a lineup painted in blue..but about the tail hook ..just do not know.
1645626525317.png

Iranian Passenger plane Project
Progress report
  • 72 passenger civilian jet airplane
  • High level design done.
  • Preliminary design (PDR) done
  • Computer modelings and simulation completed.
  • physical modeling (various sizes) and Wind tunnel tests to establish aerodynamics Characteristics are in-progress for the critical design (CDR)
  • Prototype build to commence next year (Iranian calendar year)
  • 120 people are working on the project
  • Estimated 5 year to completion.
Note: They also talk about a Mega project for a 150 seat passenger plane that has started the same time..!

آخرین وضعیت طرح کلان ساخت هواپیمای جت ۷۲ نفره

آخرین وضعیت طرح کلان ساخت هواپیمای جت ۷۲ نفره

یکی از محققان تیم طرح کلان ساخت هواپیمای جت ۷۲ نفره ایرانی گفت: در صورت موفقیت در تست‌ها ساخت قطعات پروژه از سال ۱۴۰۱ آغاز می شود.
سعید حسینی یکی از محققان هواپیمای مسافربری جت ۷۲ نفره به خبرنگار مهر گفت: این پروژه اکنون در مراحل انتهایی فاز دوم و نهایی طراحی مقدماتی است.
وی با بیان اینکه طراحی جزییات هواپیمای ۷۲ نفره در حال انجام بوده و بخش‌هایی از طراحی جزییات به اتمام رسیده است، ادامه داد: مدل‌هایی در ابعاد مختلف برای تست تونل باد طراحی و برنامه‌ریزی شده و برخی از آنان در حال ساخت است.
وی اضافه کرد: با توجه به اینکه تست‌ها و شبیه‌سازی‌های نرم افزاری هواپیما طی پنج الی شش سال گذشته به اتمام رسیده، اکنون در وضعیتی هستیم که بتوانیم آیرودینامیک، پایداری، و مهارپذیری آن را در تونل باد تست کنیم تا در ادامه اصلاحات لازم قبل از اتمام طراحی جزییات اعمال شود.
وی ادامه داد: پس از دریافت نتایج تست‌های تونل باد و کسب اطمینان از صحت و انطباق آن با نتایج نرم افزار، برای توسعه و اتمام طراحی جزییات و ساخت قطعی قطعات هواپیما در مقیاس اصلی گام بر می‌داریم.
حسینی با بیان اینکه به احتمال زیاد و در صورت مناسب بودن نتایج تست‌ها می‌توان گفت که ساخت قطعات هواپیمای پروتوتایپ جت ۷۲ نفره از سال ۱۴۰۱ آغاز می‌شود، افزود: مجموعه‌ای از شرکت‌های دانش‌بنیان با همکاری‌های دانشگاه‌های کشور زیر نظر معاونت علمی و فناوری ریاست جمهوری و وزارت و راه شهرسازی روی این پروژه مشغول به کار هستند، و تقریباً ۱۲۰ نفر روی این پروژه کار می‌کنند.
این محقق با تاکید بر اینکه بعد از تست‌های تونل، نتایج و اسناد طراحی به سازمان هواپیمایی کشوری برای اخذ گواهی ایمنی ارسال خواهد شد، عنوان کرد: اما گام اول و اصلی در این پروژه توسعه فناوری‌های هواپیما جت بوده و در ادامه کسب گواهی از سازمان هواپیمای کشوری است.
به گفته وی، بعد از آن دوسال دیگر زمان می‌برد تا تست‌های ایمنی و اعتمادپذیری هواپیمای جت ۷۲ نفره کسب شود. در این زمان کارایی و کارآمدی هواپیما مشخص می‌شود.
حسینی افزود: پیش بینی می‌شود که تا ۱۴۰۵ پروژه به نتایج قابل قبولی برسد.
به گزارش مهر، توسعه فناوری‌های کلیدی طراحی هواپیمای مسافربری جت ۱۵۰ نفره، به عنوان بزرگترین طرح کلان ملی مصوب شورای عالی علوم، تحقیقات و فناوری در سال ۹۱ به تصویب رسید.
این طرح با همکاری دانشگاه‌های صنعتی امیر کبیر، علم و صنعتی، صنعتی اصفهان و صنعتی شریف و حمایت معاونت علمی و فناوری و مشارکت وزارت دفاع، از همان سال آغاز به کار کرد.

Last edited:

These are emergency arrestor hooks used for land based emergency arresting systems,not carriers.
091003-F-4967N-003.JPG

Maritime Petrol Oghaab (Iran-140)

IrAn-140.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Oghab_HMS-500_Iran_MPA_Maritime_Patrol_Aircraft_An_140.jpg
HESA_Oghab_interior_Iran_MPA_Maritime_Patrol_Aircraft_An_140.jpg

I counted 10 new airframe in one of the production hall photos few weeks ago..Also I have seen 4 of them in a lineup painted in blue..but about the tail hook ..just do not know.
View attachment 817878

If BT is to be believed, there will be some 80 Kowsars as stop-gap fighters with 4 x BVR package. ~95% of the fuselage is Iranian made, rest parts are imported probably.

Back
Top Bottom