What's new

Iran: A "Role Model" For Pakistan To Get Self-Reliance in Defence

@Oscar please clean this up. :disagree:

I am extremely critical of urdu speakers/muhajirs/migrants whatever we call ourselves. I however make solid points against the mentality of our elders and even though I have successfully adopted parts of Pashtun culture do not attack race. But such abuse is what strengnthens the MQM, ANP and other anti national forces, wherever the hate speech is directed against.

I think both @Atanz and @rockstar08 are partly to blame. Rockstar you are a good poster but this is just a forum. Don't take things personally and start abusing people. @Atanz, aren't you a think tank? You should know not to let things come to cheap abuse???

A civilized discussion in a thread like this is not possible, it's better to be closed.

@The Last of us. When you insult a whole nation, you can't expect flowers from them. The way you discuss here, it just makes everything worse. Not only you are not helping Iran, you are making it look much worse. That's your choice.

And some other Pakistani members like @rockstar08 who also insulted, you are not helping your country either, let me assure you of that.

I suggest others to stop posting here. And I should thank my brothers, @Atanz and @haviZsultan who as always, showed their great personality and delivered what's always expected from them. If there is any insult towards Pakistani nation or people, I'll apologize on behalf of Iran.

I have enough criticism for some actions of Pakistani gov and establishment in present and past, but that is different from Pakistani people and nation, I try to make a distinction between them.

your Contribution to this forum is deeply appreciated and it takes a man to actually apologize,
not everyone has the audacity to apologize. its a gesture much appreciated by as.
and I also am Pretty shocked how some of the senior members posted here.

but I believe the thread should continue.
its a 4 year old thread and is still going strong so id like to keep it that way.

A civilized discussion in a thread like this is not possible, it's better to be closed.

@The Last of us. When you insult a whole nation, you can't expect flowers from them. The way you discuss here, it just makes everything worse. Not only you are not helping Iran, you are making it look much worse. That's your choice.

And some other Pakistani members like @rockstar08 who also insulted, you are not helping your country either, let me assure you of that.

I suggest others to stop posting here. And I should thank my brothers, @Atanz and @haviZsultan who as always, showed their great personality and delivered what's always expected from them. If there is any insult towards Pakistani nation or people, I'll apologize on behalf of Iran.

I have enough criticism for some actions of Pakistani gov and establishment in present and past, but that is different from Pakistani people and nation, I try to make a distinction between them.

We must accept we have differances. However we have to look to the future and work toward a common market like Europe has done. If Iran does better it will be better for Pakistan and if Pakistan does better it will be good for Iran. Both will be markets for each other's products.

If Europe which was killing each other not long ago can do it so can we. 10 million Germans were killed and they killed 10s of millions of British, French, Danes, Poles, Italians, Greeks but today they are united and even give billions of dollars to help Greeks I am sure we can also do it.

Look at NATO. German soldiers, American soldiers, British soldiers etc stand side by side. We need to learn and move on.

your Contribution to this forum is deeply appreciated and it takes a man to actually apologize,
not everyone has the audacity to apologize. its a gesture much appreciated by as.
and I also am Pretty shocked how some of the senior members posted here.

but I believe the thread should continue.
its a 4 year old thread and is still going strong so id like to keep it that way.
Thanks bro for your kind words. :)
We must accept we have differances. However we have to look to the future and work toward a common market like Europe has done. If Iran does better it will be better for Pakistan and if Pakistan does better it will be good for Iran. Both will be markets for each other's products.

If Europe which was killing each other not long ago can do it so can we. 10 million Germans were killed and they killed 10s of millions of British, French, Danes, Poles, Italians, Greeks but today they are united and even give billions of dollars to help Greeks I am sure we can also do it.

Look at NATO. German soldiers, American soldiers, British soldiers etc stand side by side. We need to learn and move on.

Indeed there is hope. we are all alive because we have hopes for something. I wish all these unnecessary fights and disputes just go away and may God protect us from danger of stupid people! We know what they are capable of looking at our region.

Actually iran is the most neglected neighbor of Pakistan and is hardly discussed in Pakistan forgot about having iran as role model.

As long as iran doesn't pose any threat to us,i don't care about any economical relations with Iran as they hardly have anything to offer to us.

Thanks bro for your kind words. :)

Indeed there is hope. we are all alive because we have hopes for something. I wish all these unnecessary fights and disputes just go away and may God protect us from danger of stupid people! We know what they are capable of looking at our region.

Serp, you know what is sad and annoying? I look at the West and I see them united. Not long ago they were killing themselves. I once heard a speach by NATO sectretary general that he would like to see NATO to stretch from Vancouver to Vladivostok.

Now anybody who knows thier geography knows that Vancouver is in Pacific Canada and Vladivostok is Russian far east next to Japan. Essentially every Christian European country along the entire northern hemisphere is being aimed in future to lumped togather and trust me they will.

I guess the journey of thousand miles begins with one step .....

width_650.height_300.mode_FillAreaWithCrop.pos_Default.color_White.JPG

Ps. I will be opening a thread to look at this issue. I look forward to your contribution there.

Serp, you know what is sad and annoying? I look at the West and I see them united. Not long ago they were killing themselves. I once heard a speach by NATO sectretary general that he would like to see NATO to stretch from Vancouver to Vladivostok.

Now anybody who knows thier geography knows that Vancouver is in Pacific Canada and Vladivostok is Russian far east next to Japan. Essentially every Christian European country along the entire northern hemisphere is being aimed in future to lumped togather and trust me they will.

I guess the journey of thousand miles begins with one step .....

width_650.height_300.mode_FillAreaWithCrop.pos_Default.color_White.JPG

Ps. I will be opening a thread to look at this issue. I look forward to your contribution there.
They put their stupidity aside and started working together. Look at Muslims now, they are just miserable, not that outsiders don't have any role in this, but their own stupidity is the main problem. I'm not talking about economy of Muslim countries, but their mentality mainly.

Most of Pakistanis except some of them who support terrorism and die for money are good people. I can't judge Pakistanis by some of their trolls.
I believe most of the Pakistani people are sane and good people.
Unfortunately some of Pakistanis do think that if Iran shoot mortal shells between Iran Pakistan border it is because Iran has hostility against Pakistan! It is true that Iran doesn't like some of the Pakistani governers but if Iran shoot 4 or 40 mortal shells between borders, it is just because Iran wants to push back terrorists. If terrorists threat us from Afghanistan or Iraq certainly Iran would do the same. If Turkey was in Iranian shoes would do the same. If Pakistan was would do the same... There is nothing in name hostility or such as these bullshits. Meanwhile US drones are bombing Pakistan daily! I believe some of Pakistanis hate Iran because they hate Shia so they hate my great country too!
Anyway I don't see much difference between Iranian and Pakistani people both of them are Muslims, good people and have very rich and close culture.

If Pakistani governers do not follow KSA and US policies against Iran, Iran & Pakistan could have better ties. Quite frankly Pakistan follow KSA and US policies.
I like these two flags flying beside each other.
54.gif
:pakistan:

Last edited:
Iran? Role Model for Pakistan? sorry. Japan. Korea, Germany, Canada, China and France even Turkey can be Role model for Pakistan but why Iran? is she economic power? no where, is she a military power? Nato will take a week more then Afghanistan to conquer Tehran... Iran is just a big gas station nothing more as @Atanz said out of $61 Billion exports, $48 billion comes from oil..

Iran? Role Model for Pakistan? sorry. Japan. Korea, Germany, Canada, China and France even Turkey can be Role model for Pakistan but why Iran? is she economic power? no where, is she a military power? Nato will take a week more then Afghanistan to conquer Tehran... Iran is just a big gas station nothing more as @Atanz said out of $61 Billion exports, $48 billion comes from oil..
Iran is just a gas station??????????
Sorry but u are much dumb. :ph34r:

In Pakistan all sects have exclusive mosques where they pray according to their own sect and gov doesnot enforce any sect on people there are huge shia imam bargahs in Islamabad where Shias pray
And we can see which system works better. Your system is essentially a step above syria and Iran is pretty much the most peaceful country in the whole region. You can keep your segregated mosques and churches. To be praising segregation shows how behind you guys are.

In 10 years, if the sanction regime dissipates completely, as it's poised to, Iran and turkey will be the only economic powers in the region. Iran has 20 percent of the world's gas as well. If that gets utilized then the sky's the limit. Whether the money comes from oil, gas or manufacturing, Iran will annihilate the rest of this useless region without sanctions holding her back.

And we can see which system works better. Your system is essentially a step above syria and Iran is pretty much the most peaceful country in the whole region. You can keep your segregated mosques and churches. To be praising segregation shows how behind you guys are.

In 10 years, if the sanction regime dissipates completely, as it's poised to, Iran and turkey will be the only economic powers in the region. Iran has 20 percent of the world's gas as well. If that gets utilized then the sky's the limit. Whether the money comes from oil, gas or manufacturing, Iran will annihilate the rest of this useless region without sanctions holding her back.

I agree. I often cite your "socially progressive" outlook as a major feather in the Iranian camp. Abii what we have done in Pakistan s not make a country, not a make a society. We have made lots of groups or gangs. All are pitted against each other and that is why we have mass turmoil in our country.

And yes because you have the basics sorted out. Law and order, highly educated labour force, functioning and efficient governance you are poised to making something of yourself. I hope you the best because I know that can only be good for us.

I give example. If your car industry takes off and VW makes say Golf we can buy them in Pakistan instead of going to Germany. We could sell some of our agriculturel products or maybe even hve joint enterprise in car industry. Like a factory in Bandar Abbas might make VW engines, the body pannels are made in Karachi etc. I see this often in Europe.

There is difference in timing of namaz between sects if there pray in the same mosques there would huge disagreementd on timing and it could create some serious issues plus sunnis dont attend azadari majalis while shias do it works better than mixed masajid

Back
Top Bottom