What's new

Japan's best-known brands reluctant to invest in the military business, Japan depends on Toshiba, Mitsubishi, others for military buildout

He doesn't care about derailing his own thread. Just as long as he posts his propaganga article link and gets his money.
The only money I get is your frustration and I'll keep it coming, haha

You're actually derailing your own threads by constantly replying to us.
Teasing you guys is a lot of fun, more fun than other posts, ha

lol, see how these haters 咬牙切齿 about me...

The only money I get is your frustration and I'll keep it coming, haha

Teasing you guys is a lot of fun, more fun than other posts, ha

lol, see how these haters 咬牙切齿 about me...
Sure buddy,whatever you say.

Bro, pick your fight.
This time Beijing ain't wrong.

Chinese market is a lifeline for Japan's industry, they wouldn't want to break it. Only the right wingers political side wants to follow the US.
Actually, Chinese market is not at that level they can't say no to China, it's not like Chinese market is holding around half of Japanese export IIRC it's less than 1/4 (Don't have time to look it up, will do it later if you don't believe the figure.) Plus it wasn't related anyway, US and most EU country heavily rely on Chinese market, yet this did not stop them from antagonising China.

As a Japanese citizen, I would like to speak frankly about the actual situation in Japan.
The Japanese media has become tainted with support for the government, military expansion, anti-China and anti-Russia, as if the country is already at war with China.
The media and the public are already running amok as if war with China is a foregone conclusion, and anyone who expresses a calm opinion is ostracized as a traitor.
Almost every day, TV and newspapers carry a large number of articles attacking China.
Companies doing business overseas are concerned about this, but Japan is now a totalitarian state, and they cannot openly express their true feelings.
Naturally, the kind of information discussed in this thread is not reported domestically.

In the trade war between the U.S. and China, there are only calls for the U.S. to cooperate with the U.S. and beat China, and many business owners are quietly moving their factories overseas because they truly despair about the future of Japan.

As a Japanese citizen, I would like to speak frankly about the actual situation in Japan.
The Japanese media has become tainted with support for the government, military expansion, anti-China and anti-Russia, as if the country is already at war with China.
The media and the public are already running amok as if war with China is a foregone conclusion, and anyone who expresses a calm opinion is ostracized as a traitor.
Almost every day, TV and newspapers carry a large number of articles attacking China.
Companies doing business overseas are concerned about this, but Japan is now a totalitarian state, and they cannot openly express their true feelings.
Naturally, the kind of information discussed in this thread is not reported domestically.

In the trade war between the U.S. and China, there are only calls for the U.S. to cooperate with the U.S. and beat China, and many business owners are quietly moving their factories overseas because they truly despair about the future of Japan.
Based.

Hopefully with the removal of Sanae Takaichi, Kishida can stabilize the politics.

Back
Top Bottom