What's new

Japan's best-known brands reluctant to invest in the military business, Japan depends on Toshiba, Mitsubishi, others for military buildout

Why? All it takes is a few mins. But you can post it numerous times!
lol, everyone can see you are obsessed with me, nice to have foreign fans, but I would rather my fans coming from bigger countries , not tiney Greece.

lol, everyone can see you are obsessed with me, nice to have foreign fans, but I would rather my fans coming from bigger countries , not tiney Greece.
Ah so everyone is obsessed with you,Hamartia and F-22 and VCheng and others who disagree with you? Lol...

Ah so everyone is obsessed with you,Hamartia and F-22 and VCheng and others who disagree with you? Lol...
But you make pics and trophys for me, not them, so you are more of my fan than them. make more next time, happy to see fans contribution for me here.

But you make pics and trophys for me, not them, so you are more of my fan than them. make more next time, happy to see fans contribution for me here.
What trophies? Lol,where did you see the trophies? I make memes for a lot of people and things. Don't flatter yourself.

lOl, no parties created you being my big fan.
Yes,all big fans @Hamartia Antidote @F-22Raptor @VCheng @epebble @gambit @jhungary @Get Ya Wig Split @REhorror

All fans,yes...in your mind everyone who calls you out on your bullshit is a fan 😂

200w.gif

LOl, I m so happy to make haters here hate me so much, your swear only shows how frustrated and upset you are, I'll definitely keep it up to make you tear your hair everyday, lol...so hilarious.
You're actually derailing your own threads by constantly replying to us.

Back
Top Bottom