What's new

Iran: A "Role Model" For Pakistan To Get Self-Reliance in Defence

There is difference in timing of namaz between sects if there pray in the same mosques there would huge disagreementd on timing and it could create some serious issues plus sunnis dont attend azadari majalis while shias do it works better than mixed masajid

In the 7th & 8th centuries, when the “Hadith” were being collected. No one had watches or clocks and all timings were based upon estimation. Similarly, since there was no telephone, it would not be unusual to have the start of Ramadan and/or Eid on different days in Mecca & in Medina because of difficulties in sighting of the moon.

If you genuinely want to pray; would a few minutes earlier or later make any difference to Allah? In my humble opinion, minor difference such as timings of Namaz & breaking of the Fast among the sects do not merit any debate.

Kalabagh and rest of Isa Khel Tehsil lies west of Indus river, geographically it is in continuation with KPK, was even infact part of NWFP before 70s......The Lake of dam will also be in KPK, in Kohat..... Overall Punjab wont be affected by dam, but the most fertile tracts of our province will be adversely affected by the damned dam.
I doubt a "damned" dam ever effects fertile tracts unless it's built upon them...

Dams will not only generate much needed electricity & store water (prevent floods and wastage of water) but also help farmers...

Most of Pakistanis except some of them who support terrorism and die for money are good people. I can't judge Pakistanis by some of their trolls.

Is that why you troll in threads that aren't even related to you or Iran? Is that why you make petty and pathetic statements like you did in the Kashmir thread .. Sucking upto india and how "Kashmir should never be part of Pak".. !

I believe most of the Pakistani people are sane and good people.
Unfortunately some of Pakistanis do think that if Iran shoot mortal shells between Iran Pakistan border it is because Iran has hostility against Pakistan! It is true that Iran doesn't like some of the Pakistani governers but if Iran shoot 4 or 40 mortal shells between borders, it is just because Iran wants to push back terrorists. If terrorists threat us from Afghanistan or Iraq certainly Iran would do the same. If Turkey was in Iranian shoes would do the same. If Pakistan was would do the same...
Do you think those terrorists aren't Iranian Sunnis ? I doubt a Pak will go and take trouble of crossing into Iran and committing offenses?

You have an insurgency .. And so do we ,, if your troops can't guard their side... Then how do you expect Pak which is hunting insects in FATA,Bslochistan,Karachi etc can guard thousands of KMD of an unprotected and open border... There should be some mechanism for cooperation ... Shooting mortars on populated areas and violating borders and getting arrested will not solve the border ...

As for Iraq or Afghanistan... Don't compare a country like Pak with warn torn countries ... Nor consider yourself in that position where you think you can do whatever you want.

There is nothing in name hostility or such as these bullshits. Meanwhile US drones are bombing Pakistan daily!

US drone strikes happen because we have we provide them Intel to target terrorists and have pretty much siezed since Pak developed its own UCAV's.

Now do tell why drone strikes have to do with the topic... I do you consider yourself USA ??

I believe some of Pakistanis hate Iran because they hate Shia so they hate my great country too!

BS ...you don't expect everybody to like something ,,, people have different opinions .... That's why Pak ironically is the most pro Iran country on the planet not Shia Azerbaijan or Christian Armenja !
. But your posts make sure that you only create hatred for yourself... Even from "shia Pakistani members"... For us our country comes first sects take a back seat.

If Pakistani governers do not follow KSA and US policies against Iran, Iran & Pakistan could have better ties. Quite frankly Pakistan follow KSA and US policies.
I like these two flags flying beside each other.
54.gif
:pakistan:

If Pak followed US or Saudi policies we would have been BOMBING houthis,supporting sanctions against Iran,seized all and any trade with Iran and supporting Jundallah (which also is involved in twrroris Attacks in Pak)... apart from firing inside Iran or even executing or sentencing your border guards who we arrest.

Is Pakistan Military looking to Privatize their industrial sector so that they can focus more on training, operations and war on terror? As then Industries will spend time and money on R&D and Maintenance of Pak Military Equipment. :pakistan:

What happened to China? They where the first to copy everything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom