What's new

Iran: A "Role Model" For Pakistan To Get Self-Reliance in Defence

well i am Human , so i cant be at a Iranian forum , that is not my place to be :)

someone has to show them their real place :)
You are money thirsty of KSA. You take some Euro from KSA and support your terrorists to enter Iran terror and go back in your embrace.
The money that u are taking from KSA is najis.

It will only increase your misery and will not push u forward at all.

@Atanz

Did I not make it very clear that Iran is under the most severe sanctions in history? Iran's revenues under sanctions were not that different from Pakistan. Oil and gas mean little when you're not allowed to use SWIFT and other systems. Sorry but oil is not a miracle cure, especially if you'e under sanctions. I guarantee if you had the same reserves as Iran and you could actually sell them properly (which Iran can't) then you would not be extraordinary different. Pakistan needs to stop blaming its situation on lack of oil. It is your system that is messed up.

Of course I am aware. I am not and let me make it explicit here disparaging Iran. Iran is a ancient country and Pakistan can learn many things from Iran. In history the region that is Pakistan now was often a satrapy of Persia. Half of our culture is evolved from Persian traditions. Urdu languge would fall apart without the Persian contribution.

However do me a favour don't stoop to the level of ignorents. Pakistan is a country of 200 million yet has the peddling power of Ireland. That is because 95% of us are ignorents. It is going to take long time to change this lot.

However I want you to keep one thing in mind. Geopolitical reality. Turkey will in time be absorbed into Europe. What is your future? What is Pakistan's future? What is Afghanistan's future? This region is going to in the long term have to work togather like European Community. For that we have to get taller, think bigger and look farther then the "village".

The best thing that could happen is a very rich, successfull Iran because it being next to us would act like a magnet and offer so much economic oppurtunity. In my view the 1979 revolution was a disaster for Pakistan. First it aggravated the religious schism and then stunted Iran's economuc growth because of US sanctions.

Now that you are slowly coming out of your sanctions I hope Iran does willthat can only be good for Iran and Pakistan.

@rockstar08 You need to grow up or your going to be swallowed up by India from where you probably came from in the first place.

Guys Shia sect and Sunni sects going side by side by centuries. Fact is Shias can't kill all Sunnis/Wahabis and same is case with Shias. We are all Muslims we should become like close fingers like a punch for enemies of our religion not of a single sect. Stop false allegations against each other if a Houti dies or a KSA Wahabi dies to me they are same. Funny thing is I am neither Wahabi nor Shia more near to Sufi Islam. But sad thing is we take Sufi Islam as defensive Islam. However no matter what sect u follow u can;t leave Quran. Pls open ur eyes and follow Holy book.

Further I have seen many times on many news channels of Pak Shia Ulemmas and Wahabis calling each other Muslim brothers, I don;t know whether they are hypocrites or are we as there followers.

Let them bomb their brethrens in Yemen all they want, matters little to me. You should just worry Pakistanis are not send to Yemen to be used as cannon fodder by your saudi masters.
Yes, Pakistan is ahead of Iran in "ayatollahs" well done, but this is not what I meant. Electricity is not a technical issue? Whatever you say kid. That's why you're need Iranian electricity and now our gas etc.

Your nukes (made with Chinese help) are just tactical nukes kid. I doubt all your nukes combined could even take out the smallest Iranian city. And frankly, Pakistan itself is so backward that one would not even a need a nuclear weapon to deal with it. All one has to do is sit and wait :rofl:

Pakistan does not have that type of intestinal fortitude anyway. You people should first deal with the internal terrorism issue before acting tough. I am still waiting for your to tell me why your nukes did not prevent this:

lol you did not answer me why the pain in the A$$ when KSA bomb houthies ? haha
Electricity is Political issues , i wrote in simple words ,if you can understand English ..

our nuke are more than enough to wipe you and your nation out of the earth , lol tactical nuke , do you even know what is CM , BM and Tactical Nuke idiot ?
Babur Range 700 KM ,
just this CM is enough to target your filthy cities haha
and you cant do sh!t to Pakistan , except for sending some Old and junkies f-4's ..

just because you dont posses a Tech , you are just hiding your embarrassment lol i can understand your frustration kid .. PDF is nice place for you learn out of your closet of Aytuallah

Of course I am aware. I am not and let me make it explicit here disparaging Iran. Iran is a ancient country and Pakistan can learn many things from Iran. In history the region that is Pakistan now was often a satrapy of Persia. Half of our culture is evolved from Persian traditions. Urdu languge would fall apart without the Persian contribution.

However do me a favour don't stoop to the level of ignorents. Pakistan is a country of 200 million yet has the peddling power of Ireland. That is because 95% of us are ignorents. It is going to take long time to change this lot.

However I want you to keep one thing in mind. Geopolitical reality. Turkey will in time be absorbed into Europe. What is your future? What is Pakistan's future? What is Afghanistan's future? This region is going to in the long term have to work togather like European Community. For that we have to get taller, think bigger and look farther then the "village".

The best thing that could happen is a very rich, successfull Iran because it being next to us would act like a magnet and offer so much economic oppurtunity. In my view the 1979 revolution was a disaster for Pakistan. First it aggravated the religious schism and then stunted Iran's economuc growth because of US sanctions.

Now that you are slowly coming out of your sanctions I hope Iran does willthat can only be good for Iran and Pakistan.

Bro, you know I and most Iranian respect you so please don't let such threads effect anything. There reason you see Iranians commenting in such way here is sadly because even moderators etc have resorted to trolling. Everytime we try and have a good discussion, even senior members start to troll and we have no choice but to defend.

Bro, you know I and most Iranian respect you so please don't let such threads effect anything. There reason you see Iranians commenting in such way here is sadly because even moderators etc have resorted to trolling. Everytime we try and have a good discussion, even senior members start to troll and we have no choice but to defend.

I know. Don't judge us all because of these idiots. Do you think Pakistan would be in such a mess if we did not have idiots? We are neighbours so just show patience. Over the long term we will resolve these idiots.

You are money thirsty of KSA. You take some Euro from KSA and support your terrorists to enter Iran terror and go back in your embrace.

go and beat your chest and keep repeating that , as if i give F about it :D
and for taking money , we are there to Protect the Kaabaa from Iranian Animals who once , attack the Mecca ..
you are free to try that again , and we will rape you in worse way possible kid :)

What evidence u have against Pak, don't blame Pak as a nation pls. The 20% population of Pak is Shia and even many Sunnis are followers of Imam Jaffer. Don't bring haltered between Iran and Pak by false allegations. U are oil enriched country your military should keep strict surveillance on Pak Iran border. Pak already fighting a war against TTP and on other side facing your Economic ally India. Make Pak strong if u want to make Iran strong.

Benazir was a follower of Shia Islam like many other **** leaders. Even Pak Military has large number of Shias at key posts. Few retired Shia military men serving in Iran.

@rockstar08 You need to grow up or your going to be swallowed up by India from where you probably came from in the first place.

shut the **** you , you thick head *** hole ...
i was not talking to a person who clean the cow shit all over his life ...
dont Quote me ..
and let me show these Iranians their right place :) than i will come back to you ..

and i came from Pakistan, not like you, who came from some filthy place , you call it hospital ..

I dont like your DP picture...where it is written gia pakistan....are you deliberately taking offensive dive to ease your MQM reminiscence

not the right Thread to discuss my Avatar

I know. Don't judge us all because of these idiots. Do you think Pakistan would be in such a mess if we did not have idiots? We are neighbours so just show patience. Over the long term we will resolve these idiots.

Don't worry, I don't judge respectable people like yourself based on some idiotic comments made by kids. As I have said, Iranian member, including myself hold respect for you. Sad when such threads have to ruin the moods in our relations.

Dear Members, pls don't make this thread a shit do stick to topic.

Iran can be a role model and ally of Pak in near future as per my observation in following fields.

1. Up gradation of old western defense techs like F21 frigates, Agosta 70 Subs.
2. Educating Pak defense production related engineers/techs in Irani Institutions.
3. In case of Air Surveillance radars.
4. Stealthy FAS (catramen based)
5. Homegrown long range SAMS and ASHMS.

May be Iran can also get help from Pak in case of MBTs/APC development and they may go for JV in case of Jet engines.

You see bro, these are the comments that were needed but now the thread is too messed up to continue such discussion. What I suggest is that you open a thread in the Iranian section with where you think we can cooperate in defence. That way, people can become better informed.

shut the **** you , you thick head *** hole ...
i was not talking to a person who clean the cow shit all over his life ...
dont Quote me ..
and let me show these Iranians their right place :) than i will come back to you ..

and i came from Pakistan, not like you, who came from some filthy place , you call it hospital ..

not the right Thread to discuss my Avatar

Come on cool down..why you are so hyper..this thread is nothing so hyped up that you will come down to such language...

Why do people build walls for? To keep idiots out? Maybe that is why everybody is building walls around Pakistan.

India has built walls on the eastern border. Now Iran is building walls on the western border. Pakistan is starting to look like a giant prison. These fools live in fools paradise !!!

How I despair.

Iran–Pakistan barrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran-Pakistan-Border2.jpg

walls-09-iran-afghanistan-pakistan-800x529.jpg

images

Why do people build walls for? To keep idiots out? Maybe that is why everybody is building walls around Pakistan.

India has built walls on the eastern border. Now Iran is building walls on the western border. Pakistan is starting to look like a giant prison. These fools live in fools paradise !!!

How I despair.

Iran–Pakistan barrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran-Pakistan-Border2.jpg

walls-09-iran-afghanistan-pakistan-800x529.jpg

images

We should be able to see things with other peoples eyes. The border on our side has often been used by militants to attack Iranian troops and civilians alike. The Iranians are not like us. They do not let Salala type and Samjhauta type attacks slide not to count the Iranian students and consulate staff attacked by LEJ so there are repercussions for all Pakistanis like border walls, shelling and lesser access for Pakistani migrant workers to Iran. If I was an Iranian I might have done the same thing.

But Iranians need to be smart too. These terrorist elements that attack Iran often using the porous border between Iran and Pakistan are not under anyone's control, they do as they please and have killed countless more Pakistanis than Iranians. The question for the Iranian center is will they give up the chance to develop excellent relations with Pakistan due to few disturbances.

This is a mutual relationship. As our neighbors we need Iranians like Iranians need us. We can help resolve the schism between sunni and shia Islam while Iran is also currently in dire need for allies so it can resist Israel and the west. Pakistan will also benefit with access to Iran which has an average citizen income of atleast $7000 more than us Pakistanis.

We both need to take a pragmatic approach and relations between us can flourish.

A civilized discussion in a thread like this is not possible, it's better to be closed.

@The Last of us. When you insult a whole nation, you can't expect flowers from them. The way you discuss here, it just makes everything worse. Not only you are not helping Iran, you are making it look much worse. That's your choice.

And some other Pakistani members like @rockstar08 who also insulted, you are not helping your country either, let me assure you of that.

I suggest others to stop posting here. And I should thank my brothers, @Atanz and @haviZsultan who as always, showed their great personality and delivered what's always expected from them. If there is any insult towards Pakistani nation or people, I'll apologize on behalf of Iran.

I have enough criticism for some actions of Pakistani gov and establishment in present and past, but that is different from Pakistani people and nation, I try to make a distinction between them.

Back
Top Bottom