What's new

Iran: A "Role Model" For Pakistan To Get Self-Reliance in Defence

It is not a fantasy that your tactical nukes are doing nothing for economy, security, science education etc etc. This is fantasy?
Hi,
You see i can give you very strong reply for that, But I will choose not to.

As I want to keep control of sanity rather than letting emotions undermine my ability to comprehend.

If I choose it will only result in flame war, which will not benefit either one of us, In fact during the course of flame war one of us will get so enraged with emotion that we will slander and that's exactly when either one of us will get banned

I have already made posts showing where Iran is ahead of Pakistan and I welcome a comparison if people want that. For example, I showed surface to air missiles, UAV's, anti ship and anti radiation ballistic missiles. But the only thing they can come up with is the debunked issue of qaher. I told you, what clarification do you want us to ask? It is obviously they're interested in trolling only.

If this was a fairy tail you'd be able to show it is such . It's easy to make useless statements like you did, but is it another thing to back them up. Which part of my statement was fantasy? The part where you ranked 85th in the olympiad?:

https://www.imo-official.org/year_country_r.aspx?year=2015

It is not a fantasy that your tactical nukes are doing nothing for economy, security, science education etc etc. This is fantasy?
We are debating military might and not Olympics or Economy. Try harder! Olympics or Economy are not gonna protect your frontiers, when your enemies will come for you. As for Pakistan's nuclear capabilities, i don't need to prove anything, the world over knows what they are, and where they stand.

But last time I checked your frontiers were violated countless times and you're at war within your own borders. You obviously don't have the ability to comprehend posts. I mentioned Olympiad because it can give indicator in education. And I said that in the context that economy, security, education etc is more useful than some tactical nukes. Nukes will not bring anything good to Iran.
And last time i checked your country was busy fighting a decade long war with a neighboring Muslim state over sect and then there i see these wood & plastic models showcased by your military in it's abortive attempt at saber rattling....Good going!

You sound more brainwashed with mullas frankly. Since you're the one who brought religion into this :lol:
Your post is just gibberish.

well not more than Irani Mullah and its common people ? hahaha
who will kill their own mother if Aytullah say hahahaa
and for your mighty Iranian tech , if you have balls , you would have end up creating Nukes ..
you can only threat but cant do Shit about Israel or any other country :)
face the reality dude , if a Dog can bark in the voice of lion , it does not become Lion hahah

Seriously kid, if you don't know how to properly comment, don't waste thread with such ghibeish. Do these comment even make any sense to yourself? :lol:
Personal attacks convenient tool for the incompetent, but you weren't required to prove the obvious....:rofl:
Now if you'll excuse me i rather go and spend my time on something productive.

You seem obsessed with mullas. If anything you're the one brianwashed with Pakistani mullas.
As for Iran, we can defend ourselves against any threat and we don't need some old nukes for that. Nukes which I have to say, apparently you made with Chinese help. Tell me, why did your super nukes not prevet such things as this:

2011 NATO attack in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nukes are nothing hitech. Iran is lightyears ahead of Pakistan in science and technology. If Iran wanted, it would (if already has not) develop such weapons. But frankly, I prefer a powerful economy, advance industries, science, technology, education etc than some tactical nukes.

hahah so many if's and but's lol
we can do this we can do that ... you do shit ..so far ..
KSA has bomb the shit out of your cousin's in Yemen , and all you do is threats .. lol
and best you do is cross border shelling ...

and what ? Iran is light year a head of us ? hahahahah seriously .. yeah you mullah can turn a nation of humans to nation of Dogs , so i guess you are very Technological advance :D keep up the good work lol

KSA has bomb the shit out of your cousin's in Yemen , and all you do is threats .. lol

and what ? Iran is light year a head of us ? hahahahah seriously .. yeah you mullah can turn a nation of humans to nation of Dogs , so i guess you are very Technological advance :D keep up the good work lol
Just come to an Iranian forum if u dare, we will show u your real place.

my role modal is Canada, I can stop on a side of a highway and pray...no one will come arrest me or throw stones at me for not raising my hand on every takbir.

So you choose role model based on where you can pray....man..what a criteria you have in your mind...You did not think other imporant factor that Canada provides rather than silly thing like allows to pray to on the side of the road ??? God help you man..

That's not true, almost all western jets in Iran are operational, we have been locally producing most of the spare parts, otherwise, it is completely impossible to fly a 50 year old F-4 for example without proper maintenance.

It is always advised not to talk about something that you have zero knowledge about. This pathetic lie has been countered too many times, yet the level of brainwashing seems to be stronger.

Dear Mod I once questioned same as Sunnis not allowed to build Mosques in Iran however one Irani Bro answered in detail with Pics of Sunni Mosques build-ed after Irani Revolution but people outside Iran think negatively due to closed state of Iran. I felt though many Shias of Pak go to Holy cites in Iran however Sunnis of Pak are afraid to visit Iran. Many rumors go around that Sunnis not treated in a good way in Iran. May be the recent conflict or struggle going on between Iran and KSA is due to same facts.
I have some suggestions for my Irani Bros to clear misunderstandings and to bring other Muslims near Iran.

1. Exchange of delegations with Sunni Majority countries.
2. Opening of tourist sites and facilitation of Sunni tourists to Iran especially from Pak.
3. Arrangement of Sunni Religious leaders to Iran and to arrange friendly dialogues with Shia Ulems. (This also includes Wahabi Ulemmas).
4. Joint security arrangements between Iran and Pak to settle Sistan unrest. May be u should also start dialogue with Sistan Sunni leaders.
5. Joint steps with Pak to play a mediation role between Houtis and KSA.
6. Practical steps to hold hostilities between Shias/Sunnis in Syria and Lebanon.

Despite Irani clerics harsh declarations and hate messages against Pak many Sunni Pakistan want to join hands with Iran not only economically but also in defense.

Saudis are bombing their own afro arab brothers in Yemen not Iranian cousins. let me know when they make a small move against Iran itself. Futhermore, saying "hahahaha" is not a counter argument. Yes, Pakistan is lightyears behind Iran in science and technology. Can you name me one fields that you're even close to Iran in? Frankly, you should be compared to the likes of Somlia and not Iran. You don't even have enough electricity for your country :lol:

You did not explain to me why your nukes did not prevent this:
2011 NATO attack in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what happened?

than why Iran got the pain in A$$ when they bomb the houthies ?
yeah i agree Iran is ahead of Pakistan when it comes to Ayatullah's , congratulation on that achievement :)
your generals makes some Planes and Tanks , use adobe and show it to aytuallah , and he threat Israel and world with it lol , poor fella ..
Electricity is a political issue , that has nothing to do with technology .. but obviously i am talking to a Ayatuallah Pet ,so logical argument will not work here :)

it will take only 10 mins for us to make Iranians extinct from earth hahah 20-30 Nukes and you along with your Aytuallah's will be fired in nuclear Radiation and remaining and upcoming Iranians will like you can imagine hahaha

and wait the Aytuallah will run to USA or UK to save his A$$ and let his nation of fool die lol

You deliberately provoking other side...why?

But why Pakistan needs to choose a role model when you have China is already available to provide you necessary things that is needed?...If also at point of time, Pakistan needs to follow, follow your best friend how they have risen in world big leage in last 30 year...Personally, i feel not only Pakistan, all the developing nation including India should really follow or get the good things from China for their development...

Dear Members, pls don't make this thread a shit do stick to topic.

Iran can be a role model and ally of Pak in near future as per my observation in following fields.

1. Up gradation of old western defense techs like F21 frigates, Agosta 70 Subs.
2. Educating Pak defense production related engineers/techs in Irani Institutions.
3. In case of Air Surveillance radars.
4. Stealthy FAS (catramen based)
5. Homegrown long range SAMS and ASHMS.

May be Iran can also get help from Pak in case of MBTs/APC development and they may go for JV in case of Jet engines.

well i am Human , so i cant be at a Iranian forum , that is not my place to be :)

someone has to show them their real place :)
I dont like your DP picture...where it is written gia pakistan....are you deliberately taking offensive dive to ease your MQM reminiscence

Back
Top Bottom