What's new

Inside Pakistan's Sharp Sword - The Special Service Group (SSG).

Asslam o Alaikum
no I was just asking @Foxtrot Alpha how closely he has worked with SSG so i can just rely on his info and go to sleep

W'salam, @Foxtrot Alpha is a knowledgeable and well respected poster, a lot of people here are gems but not directly in forces yet day in and out we go to sleep with a smile because we take their word based on their past record. Same applies here mate, go to sleep and rely on his info, doubt he will reveal anything more about his links.

So one key attribute in a special services operator is the ability to pick up and apply new technologies. I want to share where I am coming from on this.

Modern FPS games such as Call of Duty have taken a futuristic tangent in which you are in command of crazy technologies such as ability to walk along walls, jump extremely high, become invisible etc. I like to watch 'game movies' of these, where someone goes through the game and records it for YouTube. What I have seen is that people tend to go back to basics: enter into battle with guns blazing, kill enemies through brute force, move on. It is very rare that someone is able to onboard new technologies and apply them in the heat of battle.

With the above in mind, my question is: how good are our SSG operators in adopting such new technologies and then applying them in the heat of battle? The mind plays a big role in this. You have to have superior intellect and presence of mind in order to be able to achieve this. I know SSG are recruited and trained based on superior strength, but what about superior intellect?

1616613820208.png

SSG with HK -416 ? & under barrel grenade launcher

Gun likely belongs to host country, common practice to use host countries firearms during exercises.
nope , all countries brought their own weapons , this wasnt a simple exercise , it is like the middle east's biggest counter terrorism exercise , there was also no limit on the amount of units , like Morroco sent 4 different counter terror units from different branches

nope , all countries brought their own weapons , this wasnt a simple exercise , it is like the middle east's biggest counter terrorism exercise , there was also no limit on the amount of units , like Morroco sent 4 different counter terror units from different branches
What's the name name of this exercise?
View attachment 727707
SSG with HK -416 ? & under barrel grenade launcher
Sorry to break it it you but that's not HK-416 rather some AR-15 variant with extended rails.

What's the name name of this exercise?

Sorry to break it it you but that's not HK-416 rather some AR-15 variant with extended rails.
yea i was wondering which gun it was hence i put the "?" after writing HK-416 ,
Exercise name is " Al Hares Al Mane 2021 " hosted by Qatar , with participating units from Morocco , Jordan , Turkey , Pakistan and Italy. There is also a part of this exercise with US forces in which they conducted anti-terror exercises in malls.

yea i was wondering which gun it was hence i put the "?" after writing HK-416 ,
Exercise name is " Al Hares Al Mane 2021 " hosted by Qatar , with participating units from Morocco , Jordan , Turkey , Pakistan and Italy. There is also a part of this exercise with US forces in which they conducted anti-terror exercises in malls.
Hey man will you please link some video?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom