What's new

India’s Vaccine Colossus Is a Model for the World to Follow

The point being made repeatedly and ignored by you repeatedly is that it is not actually necessary for me to question the competence of your institutions, but why are you refraining from questioning the institutions that have been negligent while India's "system has collapsed"?

Why should anyone question the comptence of a system that multiplied volume vaccination production by 8 times in 6 months and made it available for low cost? This 'system collapse' etc. is BS you routinely spew. Wy don't you fix your own country- the most uselessly managed corona in the world.
We at least have some systems,

We have been been struck by a storm of COVID wave which our system didn't anticipated and prepared for.

Our medical system has been working hard to cope with this pandemic.

Oxygen and medicine shortages due to unexpected surge in demand is being tackled at war footing by the logistic and production supply chains.

Almost a billion of dollars of additional funds were made available this week only to ramp up the vaccine and medicine production.

Our system has faltered but has not collapsed

130 Million doses of vaccines administered so far is giving us hope that the system has not collapsed and has every chance of winning this war.

Thes guys think sitting on the sides and hatching eggs is enough to manage corona :)

We at least have some systems,

We have been been struck by a storm of COVID wave which our system didn't anticipated and prepared for.

Our medical system has been working hard to cope with this pandemic.

Oxygen and medicine shortages due to unexpected surge in demand is being tackled at war footing by the logistic and production supply chains.

Almost a billion of dollars of additional funds were made available this week only to ramp up the vaccine and medicine production.

Our system has faltered but has not collapsed

130 Million doses of vaccines administered so far is giving us hope that the system has not collapsed and has every chance of winning this war.
Great! But none of this was as unexpected as you make out.
You can make excuses for incompetence but they wear thin when the same incompetence repeatedly occurs.

AGAIN, the migrant workers fiasco is happening right in front of your eyes. Nothing Kejriwal or others can say will stop them from flooding back to the villages.

British Indians returning from India are on record as saying India is an administrative mess with cases going undocumented in official statistics.

Great! But none of this was as unexpected as you make out.
You can make excuses for incompetence but they wear thin when the same incompetence repeatedly occurs.

AGAIN, the migrant workers fiasco is happening right in front of your eyes. Nothing Kejriwal or others can say will stop them from flooding back to the villages.

British Indians returning from India are on record as saying India is an administrative mess with cases going undocumented in official statistics.

It is not unexpected that sitting and hatching eggs is not enough to control corona....that didn't stop you and your PM from doinf nothing except that.

Pakistan did NOTHING to manage the crisis. India ramped up vaccine production 8 times, developed 2 domestic and 2 foreign vaccines, managed to control price at 300 a dose. YOU have the NERVE to criticize mode? I find it LAUGHABLE that you even think you can advice us. Try to get a decent number of yourcitizens vaccinated first. Try to make at least one vaccine of one sort and the talk.

Your advice means NOTHING to us.

Ennian galla es mai nu kar.
Criticize my ***.

1619076792340.png

have sometime keep ultranationaism on aside and think like human . you will feel better .
The thread is about vaccines and India’s vaccination, you guys out of desperation already have 3 threads running to mock India’s situation, spam this in those threads for self satisfaction not here.

The thread is about vaccines and India’s vaccination, you guys out of desperation already have 3 threads running to mock India’s situation, spam this in those threads for self satisfaction not here.
so what is the news of vaccination in india as i know there was huge shortage of vaccine in india last few weeks

so what is the news of vaccination in india as i know there was huge shortage of vaccine in india last few weeks
That is a propaganda by Congress governed states, our vaccination graph is just increasing and has no sign of flattening.

This thread is a real eye opener, I did not expect Indians to have humanity towards us, but the lack of compassion to their fellow Indians is shocking.
That's about it, this is what everyone need to observe.

Back
Top Bottom