What's new

India’s Vaccine Colossus Is a Model for the World to Follow

I feel sorry for you guys. India is in the worst situation in the World on Covid by any standards and you guys are going around with your bluster and silly comparasions. They are burning bodies literally on the streets as the ghats have reached capacity. In places they cannot even find wood to burn the bodies. Why this need for self promotion? Is the inferiority complex so deep in you individually or inherent in your culture? I would suggest you guys to relax for a while and try to understand the tragedy. These are somber times not times for chest thumping. Your leader did that a few months and see where your country is today. Your country was suppose to be the savior of the world, remember.
This thread is related to vaccinations, not conditions. So stick to that here.

If that helps you sleep better with 2,000 people dying a die then all good.

of course it helps me sleep better. What are you...some kind of an infant? Every person who is vaccinated is one less who will die. You have done NOTHING. But yap off.

of course it helps me sleep better. What are you...some kind of an infant? Every person who is vaccinated is one less who will die. You have done NOTHING. But yap off.

Yes, well such an attitide to the life of your fellow Indians does not surprise me. Pakistan's death rate is half that of Indias and it's infection rate less then a third, but sure, whatever makes you happy....

Inappropriate Language
Atleast we made our own vaccine , what did you beggars make ? As usual wait for your masters Chinese to make it for you and then give it for free to you beggars , your katora took a Chinese vaccine shot and became Corona +ve ...we can still mass produce vaccines and get our situation under control, what will you international beggars do ? Go to IMF , USA , China or your Arab brother this time ?
90% of their vaccine imports were from India prior to pandemic and 60-70% imports for APIs

In 2018, Pakistan's pharma imports from India were estimated at more than $62m (£45m). Some 60-70% of active ingredients contained in medicines sold in Pakistan are imported from India.
More importantly, almost 90% of vaccines administered in Pakistan come from India, according to Mr Ghani. Indian vaccines, he adds, are "world-class, affordable and shipping is easy". Most of these vaccines are distributed through Pakistan's state-funded immunisation programme which targets 14 million new-borns and pregnant women every year.

Will Pakistan get Covid vaccines from India?

Yet these shameless creatures keep salivating on negative of Indian vaccines they can find

Yes, well such an attitide to the life of your fellow Indians does not surprise me. Pakistan's death rate is half that of Indias and it's infection rate less then a third, but sure, whatever makes you happy....

YOU ARE NOT VACCINATING YOUR CITIZENS. Get that through your head with the massive consequences it entails.

YOU ARE NOT VACCINATING YOUR CITIZENS. Get that through your head with the massive consequences it entails.
He lives in UK so..................
These diaspora kind think they have earned the privileges to look down on South Asians, atleast in their heads

These diaspora kind think they have earned the privileges to look down on South Asians, atleast in their heads

Maybe a cup of shut the f**k up now?

You do not see the irony of posting that based in the US? Again, jump up and down, whole world if horrified at what is happening in India, but as long as your BJP PR makes you happy all is well right?

posters like him are so completely useless. They have failed in every conceivable in managing the crisis and he's trying to talk about others.

I also believe we should have followed the Pakistan model. 'smart vaccination'
There is not really much of coherent response we can get from any of them when it comes to vaccine manufacturing

Reasons behind this are them not being comfortable with limited vaccine manufacturing in their nation

India vaccine manufacturing began in 1966 with SII (which manufactures over a billion vaccines annually )being setup
1619018498661.png

The second boost to Indian vaccine manufacturing came from Genome valley being setup in 1999
Genome Valley

Which manufactures over 50% of all vaccines in India
https://m.economictimes.com/industr...iotechs-krishna-ella/articleshow/81154700.cms

Now every Pakistani knows what Pak leadership was interested in 1965 and 1999
Their military leadership prioritize conflicts with India at the cost of well being of its citizens, hence only coping mechanism for some is salivate on any negative news associated to Indian vaccines industry
No wonder their nation has not yet got rid of polio

Last edited by a moderator:
90% of their vaccine imports were from India prior to pandemic and 60-70% imports for APIs

Will Pakistan get Covid vaccines from India?

Yet these shameless creatures keep salivating on negative of Indian vaccines they can find
We're angry that your people didn't use time wisely to stave off or mitigate another wave, despite warnings. The same migrant worker balls up, the usual place orders but don't follow through, the usual corner shop mentality to oxygen stocks and vaccine stocks, the predicted lack of social distancing. You were warned to use this time wisely because a pandemic affecting India messes the whole subcontinent up, such is the size of your unwieldy and pointless nation.

IInsteadof joining his hands and promising undeliverable vaccines for brownie points, modi should have shored up defences for the second wave.

Maybe a cup of shut the f**k up now?
Got triggered so easily and asserting my point

You do not see the irony of posting that based in the US? Again, jump up and down, whole world if horrified at what is happening in India, but as long as your BJP PR makes you happy all is well right?
I would see the irony, if I was frothing and foaming on any negative news of Covid from Pakistan

We're angry that your people didn't use time wisely to stave off or mitigate another wave, despite warnings. The same migrant worker balls up, the usual place orders but don't follow through, the usual corner shop mentality to oxygen stocks and vaccine stocks, the predicted lack of social distancing. You were warned to use this time wisely because a pandemic affecting India messes the whole subcontinent up, such is the size of your unwieldy and pointless nation.

IInsteadof joining his hands and promising undeliverable vaccines for brownie points, modi should have shored up defences for the second wave.

wow. I didn't realize that people like you who manged the crisis in the most incompetent way imaginable (twiddling thumbs and nothing else), had opinions on how others should manage their crisis. It's like the kid who fails all exams trying to counsel people trying to get a distinction.

Got triggered so easily and asserting my point

I would see the irony, if I was frothing and foaming on any negative news of Covid from Pakistan

dying in droves and al you can do is point to Pakistan. Literally your fellow men are dying in droves and your arguments "we are vaccinating more then Pakistan". Slow handclap.....

Indian deaths (FT.com massively underreported) stand at 183k, Pakistan at 16k, but sure, go on, tell me how better then us you are.....

wow. I didn't realize that people like you who manged the crisis in the most incompetent way imaginable (twiddling thumbs and nothing else), had opinions on how others should manage their crisis. It's like the kid who fails all exams trying to counsel people trying to get a distinction.
Twiddling my thumbs?

Almost every single prediction I have made over the last year regarding Modi's stupid showboating has come to pass. Instead of drama, you needed action.

How can you even look yourself in the mirror and pretend India has managed this crisis well? Are you really that delusional?

India had time between surges while Europe underwent cycles of despair, and instead of using this time well, India actually is the one nation that "twiddled thumbs". We had a UK variant, a South Africa variant and India pretended it was fine. How could you not have foreseen the chance of an Indian variant? It was happening in far more advanced countries, but India relaxes and decided against tightening oxygen stocks, social distancing, strict guidelines. India immediately ramped up religious gatherings and political rallies. It's one big farce.

How many are suffering without simple oxygen? Read the news and understand. Some Indian officials believe half the new cases are of the Indian variant....HALF.

Carry on though. Indians simply cannot tolerate good advice from Pakistanis. This is not a new phenomenon. The hatred runs deep. Keep doing the polar opposite of whatever you're advised. See how far such idiocy gets you.

Back
Top Bottom