What's new

India’s Vaccine Colossus Is a Model for the World to Follow

India has highest prevalence of deadly diseases in the world, so they need vaccines, and with a population of 1.36 billion, prohibitive cost and logistics India producing vaccines is a no brainer.

And developed and researched in US and West, India is mostly producer for cost arbitration.

India has the world's highest incidence of TB, with 2.8 million cases annually, and accounts for more than a quarter of the global TB burden. India also has the largest burden of multi-drug-resistant TB (MDR-TB) among all countries, with almost 150,000 cases every year.18-Sep-2019

Twiddling my thumbs?

Almost every single prediction I have made over the last year regarding Modi's stupid showboating has come to pass. Instead of drama, you needed action.

How can you even look yourself in the mirror and pretend India has managed this crisis well? Are you really that delusional?

India had time between surges while Europe underwent cycles of despair, and instead of using this time well, India actually is the one nation that "twiddled thumbs". We had a UK variant, a South Africa variant and India pretended it was fine. How could you not have foreseen the chance of an Indian variant? It was happening in far more advanced countries, but India relaxes and decided against tightening oxygen stocks, social distancing, strict guidelines. India immediately ramped up religious gatherings and political rallies. It's one big farce.

How many are suffering without simple oxygen? Read the news and understand. Some Indian officials believe half the new cases are of the Indian variant....HALF.

Carry on though. Indians simply cannot tolerate good advice from Pakistanis. This is not a new phenomenon. The hatred runs deep. Keep doing the polar opposite of whatever you're advised. See how far such idiocy gets you.

Pakistan did NOTHING to manage the crisis. India ramped up vaccine production 8 times, developed 2 domestic and 2 foreign vaccines, managed to control price at 300 a dose. YOU have the NERVE to criticize mode? I find it LAUGHABLE that you even think you can advice us. Try to get a decent number of yourcitizens vaccinated first. Try to make at least one vaccine of one sort and the talk.

Your advice means NOTHING to us.

Pakistan did NOTHING to manage the crisis. India ramped up vaccine production 8 times, developed 2 domestic and 2 foreign vaccines, managed to control price at 300 a dose. YOU have the NERVE to criticize mode? I find it LAUGHABLE that you even think you can advice us. Try to get a decent number of yourcitizens vaccinated first. Try to make at least one vaccine of one sort and the talk.

Pakistan isn't a pharma pajama supapawa like India told us back in January. Surely pharma pajama powers should have enabled a better response. Criticise Pakistan all you want but I thought India was in the supa pawa self sustainability make in India league of nations.

Your anger is better directed at Modi for gross incompetence. But in your electoral autocracy, he'll never be held accountable.

Pakistan isn't a pharma pajama supapawa like India told us back in January. Surely pharma pajama powers should have enabled a better response. Criticise Pakistan all you want but I thought India was in the supa pawa self sustainability make in India league of nations.

Your anger is better directed at Modi for gross incompetence. But in your electoral autocracy, he'll never be held accountable.

Pakistan is a country of 350 million. Same as USA. Yet an abject failure in most industries.

As it is your dependency is on charity. Get ONE vaccine administered properly and then talk about Modi.

In much the same way, the board of directors at SII made up of aunties ad uncles of the chief executive will also not hold the chief executive accountable for lying that the fire wouldn't damage production lines (as he recently admitted in a letter to Arab customers) and for lying that he could ramp up production while knowing full well said production was depending on American supplies that are suddenly under embargo.

India, like SII doesn't understand accountability or due process.

I hope you always have this attitude. Tell me, if you are doing so well how cones then by almost every metric your per head death and infection rate is much higher then Pakistan. I guess when there are 1 million dead Indian at least you can console their families that you had a "good" vaccination rate.

Pakistan is a country of 350 million. Same as USA. Yet an abject failure in most industries.

As it is your dependency is on charity. Get ONE vaccine administered properly and then talk about Modi.
Can you even dare have the guts to criticise Modi or SII for incompetence, or will you demonstrate your sycophantic skills ad nauseam here for all time?

Population of Pakistan is 220 million, but please, do not let my facts get in the way of your rants.

Population of Pakistan is 220 million, but please, do not let my facts get in the way of your rants.
Can you even dare have the guts to criticise Modi or SII for incompetence, or will you demonstrate your sycophantic skills ad nauseam here for all time?
Last time I checked you were depending on charity deliveries from SII. You clearly aren't in a position to comment on their competence.

Last time I checked you were depending on charity deliveries from SII. You clearly aren't in a position to comment on their competence.

You really have lost your humanity, even for your fellow Indians. It's quite sad what India has now become. Blind to even it's biggest single tragedy for decades....

Modi did wrong and will be held to account hopefully but maybe he got one more win before a change happens. But call us genetically incompetent idiots who care im proud our companies produce generic medicine that is a lifeline to people with HIV/AIDS. It's a disease I take interest in and the global fight has been helped by India massively watch someone with oral thrush not able to swallow to losing mind to dementia im proud my country help millions of poor. Many of the drugs developed in west but we give hope to so many that they can live it not a death sentence or only the rich can afford the meds thanks to india

The point being made repeatedly and ignored by you repeatedly is that it is not actually necessary for me to question the competence of your institutions, but why are you refraining from questioning the institutions that have been negligent while India's "system has collapsed"?

The point being made repeatedly and ignored by you repeatedly is that it is not actually necessary for me to question the competence of your institutions, but why are you refraining from questioning the institutions that have been negligent while India's "system has collapsed"?
We at least have some systems,

We have been been struck by a storm of COVID wave which our system didn't anticipated and prepared for.

Our medical system has been working hard to cope with this pandemic.

Oxygen and medicine shortages due to unexpected surge in demand is being tackled at war footing by the logistic and production supply chains.

Almost a billion of dollars of additional funds were made available this week only to ramp up the vaccine and medicine production.

Our system has faltered but has not collapsed

130 Million doses of vaccines administered so far is giving us hope that the system has not collapsed and has every chance of winning this war.

Funny thing is the 3rd wave in Pakistan itself and the number of tests they do everyday. Yesterday they did 40 Thousand tests while we did more than 1.5 million tests yesterday. No wonder how did they control COVID-19 and why so less cases :coffee: .

View attachment 736132
View attachment 736134
chiita bharat may jaal rahi hai hindutava turd ko Pakistan ki fikar hai!

Modi sey pehlay bhi itna he cho**a thay kia?

Back
Top Bottom