What's new

Modi's BJP Government not responsible for Covid vaccine side effects deaths: Centre to Supreme Court | People took vaccines voluntarily

Well, a full grown man having sex with a child (a 15 year old girl is a child) is pedophilia today Paajee. Poetry and literature from a bygone era notwithstanding. Jamahir is 100% a pedophile. Because the legal definition that guides prosecution does not limit itself only to the actual act.

Don't agree. People worldwide argue, in media, legislature, academia etc., against certain existing constitutional provisions and laws of their countries. For that, obviously, they are not apprehended. It is only, if they act contrary to the law, that they are held accountable, as per law.

Don't agree. People worldwide argue, in media, legislature, academia etc., against certain existing constitutional provisions and laws of their countries. For that, obviously, they are not apprehended. It is only, if they act contrary to the law, that they are held accountable, as per law.

That is exactly my point. Jamahir were he to have written what he is writing here in India in the open, under his own identity, would be open to criminal proceedings under the POSCO Act of the Indian Penal Code, 2012.

Essentially he is carrying out a criminal activity on this platform under the protection of anonymity.

You may please decide accordingly whether Jamahir is a pedophile or not.

Legally, only, when a person has been convicted of the said crime, as defined by the law.

Socially, people would have different view, as we are having.

Legally, only, when a person has been convicted of the said crime, as defined by the law.

Socially, people would have different view, as we are having.

You are not getting me. The social thinking and the voicing of it as being exhibited by Jamahir is technically abetment and is punishable under POSCO in India. Now this is not an Indian site. Not even Indian membership. I do not pretend to know the legalities. But we are many of us Indians here logging in and participating from India. Non reporting is also a crime under POSCO.

Maybe I should tag @waz here. At least I've done my part and brought this to the notice of the powers.

That is exactly my point. Jamahir were he to have written what he is writing here in India in the open, under his own identity, would be open to criminal proceedings under the POSCO Act of the Indian Penal Code, 2012.

Essentially he is carrying out a criminal activity on this platform under the protection of anonymity.

Kindly, let us leave @jamahir alone, and talk in general sense.

My point is that if a person is convicted under your POSCO law, because he has committed a consensual sexual act with a 17.75 years old girl; I would, of course, support the due conviction, and consequent punishment, but I would still not deem that person pedophile. Pedophile is fundamentally a psychological term, and it has some grey area, where perhaps only a professional psychologist can give a firm opinion.

Last edited:
Kindly, let us leave @jamahir alone, and talk in general sense.

My point is that if a person is convicted under your POSCO law, because he has committed a consensual sexual act with a 17.75 years old girl; I would, of course, support the due conviction, and consequence punishment, but I would still not deem that person pedophile. Pedophile is fundamentally a psychological term, and it has some grey area, where perhaps only a professional psychologist can give a firm opinion.

Paajee pedophilia is not a legal term per se under IPC. Never has been. Till POSCO came, all relevant cases were prosecuted under other sections. Like outraging modesty. Unnatural sexual acts. Woman and child welfare (I kid you not). Please appreciate that a lot of our IPC is still a hand me down remnant of the British laws from the 1800s. And always evolving.

Last edited:
Quite simply, without getting complicated about it, adults have simply no business having sex with kids. Just because kids can and do have sex with other kids. It is not a difficult concept for most to understand.
@jamahir is a VIRGIN, well into the twilight of his 20s.. please understand and internalize this FACT.

wo tees saal + ka ho gya, and 30 saal se us hi mohallay se nikla bhi nahi.. apart from on his dirty broken old laptop, banday ne dunia hi ni dekhi.. apni fantasy me phasa hua hai bas.. ki kisi din koi communist dictator aa ke isko free housing and food de dega..

taras bhi aata hai, poor slum dwelling small minded virgin deluded by some weirdo communist ideas which will never come to fruition ki mungeri laal waali dunia me rehta hai.. ki kisi din ye grand emperor banega, dunia ki har problem solve kar dega..

reality = slum dwelling angry virgin perv on broken laptop

Paajee pedophilia is not a legal term per se under IPC. Never has been. Till POSCO came, all relevant cases were prosecuted under other sections. Like outraging modesty. Unnatural sexual acts. Woman and child welfare (I kid you not). Please appreciate that a lot of our IPC is still a hand me down remnant of the British laws from the 1800s. And always evolving.

Agree. Our own law is evolving in a similar way.

My point is that a person, having a consensual romantic or sexual relationship, with a girl of perhaps 15-18 years of age, doesn't seem to me a pedophile. Where that line should be, I don't know. It is a matter, to be settled by psychologists.

My point is that a person, having a consensual romantic or sexual relationship, with a girl of perhaps 15-18 years of age, doesn't seem to me a pedophile. Where that line should be, I don't know. It is a matter, to be settled by psychologists.
True, I'd known these girls in 10th 11th standard in school, and they had boyfriends.. college/degree 3rd year type. They'd come to pick them up from a spot close to school..

basically, no harm, no foul.. predators and chottay chottay nanhe mummay bacchy ek alag scene hai.. I mean, kids do get curious about stuff and are susceptible to pervs like @jamahir the sicko bhikari, but it is up to the rest of society to guard against disgusting perdatory communists like Munawar Ali, the 10th fail slum dweller virgin.

Sometimes a comic hypothetical idea comes to my mind that had Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi been told, that in case he attacked any state in the Indian region, he would have to have an extended argument with @jamahir; he might have dropped the idea altogether and would have remained content with whatever he had in Afghanistan.
😛😛😛

@Paitoo

Sipra saheb, Ghaznavi wasn't anything compared to Tipu Sultan who came more than 700 years later in the Deccan, was a progressive administrator who did things like confiscate lands from the culturally privileged upper caste Hindus and distribute them among the traditionally oppressed lower caste Hindus. Tipu was also an admired of the French Revolution and he established a Jacobin Club in Mysore and was a collaborator with Napoleon Bonaparte. Had Tipu lived on for 55 years more he would have introduced The Communist Manifesto into India. For this and other things he was hated by the Britishers, the nizam of Hyderabad and the Hindutvadis of now.

Sir jee, I have a different theory. @jamahir was visiting Ghazni annually to preach communism. Finally Mehmood got fed up. Someone told him erroneously that jamahir lives in Somnath.

The Afghan invasion by communist Russia was to teach Afghans a lesson for their anti-jamahir tendencies.

Communist USSR never invaded Afghanistan. Afghanistan was already being governed by Communism and was facing large-scale terrorism organized by NATO which was pushing into Afghanistan many mullah psychos from all over the world, from Indonesia to Bangladesh to Britain to Saudia etc. I read once that the number of these mullah criminals fighting against the Communist Afghan government and its aider, the USSR, was more than a 100,000. The invasion of Afghanistan was not by the USSR but by NATO, just like that of Libyan Jamahiriya and Syria starting 2011.

Modi, has done a lot of good things.

Laughable but I will still ask you, like what ?

Yes but you do not know that. This is the reason why there is a multi billion dollar effort to track, identify and catch pedophiles on the internet.

Before they actually hurt a child.

If this guy is here, he is surely elsewhere as well. Kids are foolish on social media. With their information and photographs.

It is our responsibility as adults to protect them from predators.

You and your chums are Capitalist filth after all. Spending the artificial construct called money into catching "pedos" and waging genocidal wars thousands of kilometers away instead of building free houses, hospitals, schools, public transport, electricity, telecommunication etc.

Secondly, why don't you take your concern to Indian courts like the Punjab and Haryana High Court which don't reject Islami marriages where a girl of 15 can contract marriage ? This is from just last month :

Muslim girl entitled to marry person of her choice once she attains 15 years: Punjab and Haryana High Court reiterates​

The Court allowed a petition filed by a 16-year-old girl’s 26-year-old husband who sought her release from the custody of a child care agency stating that she was over 16 years of age at the time of marriage.
Justice Vikas Bahl

Justice Vikas Bahl

Shagun Suryam

Published on :
28 Oct, 2022, 3:30 pm

2 min read

The Punjab and Haryana High Court recently reiterated that a Muslim girl on attaining 15 years of age can marry a person of her choice and such a marriage would not be void under the Prohibition of Child Marriage (PCM) Act [Javed v State of Haryana].
Why don't you hand over the name of Justice Vikas Bahl to these multi-billion-dollar "pedo catcher" agencies ? Please do that and post the results here.

I have told you all this before but you seem a chatbot written by TCS, not intelligent, never to accept your wrongs.

He is in his 40s. Which is what makes the 15 year old girl thing really disgusting.

Then be triple disgusted with your Hindu god Ram who at 15 of age married Sita who was six years old. Be four-ple disgusted with your Hindu scriptures which order fathers to marry off their daughters before they reach puberty lest "after puberty they indulge in immorality and bring shame to the family". Girls of eight are also ordered to be married off. Sita was among those who was married off at six. That is if Ram and Sita were actual historical people. :)

Kindly don't do it. It a very harsh personal attack against a fellow poster. You are far better than that.

Thank you for the support, Sipra saheb. Though I have told the above to this filth multiple times but he has never replied to me. Even Indian law as above goes counter to his cringey posts that were copy-pasted from popular Anglo culture.

Out of regard for you I will stop. But will you tell him to spare us his 15 year old pedophilic fantasies here as well please. Fair?

Next time you are at the mini Ram temple installation in your house please remember what I said above. :)

The issue seems to be academic. I don't generally read his long posts. But, what I gathered from some of his posts, somewhere, that he doesn't agree with adulthood criteria of 18 years, as generally accepted in most countries. He thinks that it should instead be 15. This is what I gathered from his some posts, If I am not mistaken. Whether he is right or wrong, is fundamentally an academic discussion.

But, notwithstanding, what I said above, I generally don't like posters instituting harsh personal attacks against each other. After all, it is an anonymous social communication space, where we don't really know much about each other. In a way, perhaps, we are imaginary-beings to each other.

Somehow, I find it in a bad taste. So don't desire it from the posters, with whom I have some extensive communication, and whom I like. Otherwise, of course, it is everyone's right to express himself the way he likes.

Yes, I have written multiple times on the Anglo anti-democracy political system followed in Britain, USA, India, Pakistan etc where there are multiple political parties which unnecessarily divide the society into competing blocs where the parties appeal to the irrational prejudices of the masses through the five-yearly drama of elections just to be in the power seat where the majority rules over the losing minority whose desires are disregarded. Where is there democracy in this ? Parties like the Republicans and Democrats of USA; New Labour and Conservatives of Britain; BJP, TLP and BNP of desi land. The people remain oppressed and these crooks lord over them. And in all this, some idiot who thought up the Anglo political system arbitrarily decided that 18 was the "voting age" therefore some magical age of adulthood, Nature's adulthood age be damned. And here comes this Langda Khan fool carrying the Anglo political system's card and writing snarkiness about me. He should look at his religion first which has inherent pedophilia and misogyny and anti-humanity in general.

Paajee I'm not as senior as you lekin dunya dekhi hai. Such guys belongs to if it bleeds it breeds school of thought. 15 likh raha hai. Dimaag mein 8 aur 9 saal ki bacchiyan ghoom rahi hongi.

Sita Mata was 6 when she was married. :)

As I told you, I can't claim to have a comprehensive view of his opinions, because I don't read much of his posts. I only know somewhat essence of his narratives, on different issues.

I think, he states a range of 15-50 years, for his supposed romantic ventures. To my knowledge, he has not gone below 15. So, I wouldn't deem him pedophile. After all, traditionally, in our part of world, it was 14 years. There is so much poetic tradition on it. As for, whether 15 years line is appropriate; it is a matter of academic deliberation. Personally, I agree with the accepted limit of 18 years.

@jamahir may be reading these posts. He may clarify better.

Yes, in our part of the world 14 was also the age. Jhansi ki Rani Lakshmi Bai was 14 when she got married to the raja of Jhansi who then was 28. A "pedophile" according to Mr. Langda. And below is about the 1974 Hindi film Ankur set in that era :
Surya (Anant Nag), the son of the village landlord, had just finished his studies in the nearby city of Hyderabad and arrives back home. Surya's father (Khader Ali Beg) has a mistress named Kaushalya with whom he has an illegitimate son named Pratap. Surya's father claims to have given Kaushalya "the best land in the village", a gift which serves as both a token of his affection and also keeps Kaushalya quiet and satisfied. Surya is forced by his father into a child marriage with the under aged Saru (Priya Tendulkar), and begins to feel extremely sexually frustrated due to the fact that they cannot have sex until Saru reaches puberty.
So they cannot have sex until Saru reaches puberty. So Surya was a "pedophile" according to Mr. Langda again.

I want to really have a debate with the dog-loving bitches who sit in the POCSO offices and tell them all the above and much more. Tell every Ram bhakt that they shouldn't celebrate a pedophile. Will you please ? :) At every celebration of India's freedom fighters go cry about how the freedom fighter Jhansi ki Rani was a victim of a pedophile. Will you please ? :) And lastly, declare Justice Vikas Bahl of the Punjab and Haryana High Court as a pedophile for agreeing that Muslim girls can enter a marriage contract one she turns 15. You have his photo now, yes ? Spread it among those multi-billion Western "pedophile catcher" organizations you speak of.

And I will also tag @waz since you have.

Agree. Our own law is evolving in a similar way.

Thank you for the continuing support in face of this filth who cannot reply to me on his own anti-humanity so uses this excuse of "pedophilia" against me.

You are not getting me. The social thinking and the voicing of it as being exhibited by Jamahir is technically abetment and is punishable under POSCO in India. Now this is not an Indian site. Not even Indian membership. I do not pretend to know the legalities. But we are many of us Indians here logging in and participating from India. Non reporting is also a crime under POSCO.

I have no legal expertise. But, to me, @jamahir claims of having romantic, or even sexual, interests in 15-50 years old women doesn't seem to be culpable under India's POSCO Law.

True, I'd known these girls in 10th 11th standard in school, and they had boyfriends.. college/degree 3rd year type. They'd come to pick them up from a spot close to school..

basically, no harm, no foul.. predators and chottay chottay nanhe mummay bacchy ek alag scene hai.. I mean, kids do get curious about stuff and are susceptible to pervs like @jamahir the sicko bhikari, but it is up to the rest of society to guard against disgusting perdatory communists like Munawar Ali, the 10th fail slum dweller virgin.

@-=virus=- Baaz aa jayo, aur @jamahir jaesay shareef aadmi ka peechha chhorh dau.🤣🤣

You've summed up the Indian angst against such sickery which unfortunately Paajee @SIPRA does not get, probably out of a misplaced sense of old school loyalty to an old member versus a new entrant. I don't know. I obviously don't agree with him but out of respect will not push it further with him. But the sick pedo Abdul gets a pass from me. Only he should know that screenshots keep getting taken and added to his folder.

Paajee, in India, even a 25 year old trying to get it on with a 15 year old would be snapping the somewhat elastic band of near same age consensual sex bounds of acceptability.

10th std girl (15-16) and +2 or early 1-2 years College (3rd year would be creepy) is the window we are playing with.

Giving you our cultural acceptability context.

The legal one is very clear.

Last edited:
Sipra saheb, Ghaznavi wasn't anything compared to Tipu Sultan who came more than 700 years later in the Deccan, was a progressive administrator who did things like confiscate lands from the culturally privileged upper caste Hindus and distribute them among the traditionally oppressed lower caste Hindus. Tipu was also an admired of the French Revolution and he established a Jacobin Club in Mysore and was a collaborator with Napoleon Bonaparte. Had Tipu lived on for 55 years more he would have introduced The Communist Manifesto into India. For this and other things he was hated by the Britishers, the nizam of Hyderabad and the Hindutvadis of now.

Communist USSR never invaded Afghanistan. Afghanistan was already being governed by Communism and was facing large-scale terrorism organized by NATO which was pushing into Afghanistan many mullah psychos from all over the world, from Indonesia to Bangladesh to Britain to Saudia etc. I read once that the number of these mullah criminals fighting against the Communist Afghan government and its aider, the USSR, was more than a 100,000. The invasion of Afghanistan was not by the USSR but by NATO, just like that of Libyan Jamahiriya and Syria starting 2011.

Laughable but I will still ask you, like what ?

You and your chums are Capitalist filth after all. Spending the artificial construct called money into catching "pedos" and waging genocidal wars thousands of kilometers away instead of building free houses, hospitals, schools, public transport, electricity, telecommunication etc.

Secondly, why don't you take your concern to Indian courts like the Punjab and Haryana High Court which don't reject Islami marriages where a girl of 15 can contract marriage ? This is from just last month :

Why don't you hand over the name of Justice Vikas Bahl to these multi-billion-dollar "pedo catcher" agencies ? Please do that and post the results here.

I have told you all this before but you seem a chatbot written by TCS, not intelligent, never to accept your wrongs.

Then be triple disgusted with your Hindu god Ram who at 15 of age married Sita who was six years old. Be four-ple disgusted with your Hindu scriptures which order fathers to marry off their daughters before they reach puberty lest "after puberty they indulge in immorality and bring shame to the family". Girls of eight are also ordered to be married off. Sita was among those who was married off at six. That is if Ram and Sita were actual historical people. :)

Thank you for the support, Sipra saheb. Though I have told the above to this filth multiple times but he has never replied to me. Even Indian law as above goes counter to his cringey posts that were copy-pasted from popular Anglo culture.

Next time you are at the mini Ram temple installation in your house please remember what I said above. :)

Yes, I have written multiple times on the Anglo anti-democracy political system followed in Britain, USA, India, Pakistan etc where there are multiple political parties which unnecessarily divide the society into competing blocs where the parties appeal to the irrational prejudices of the masses through the five-yearly drama of elections just to be in the power seat where the majority rules over the losing minority whose desires are disregarded. Where is there democracy in this ? Parties like the Republicans and Democrats of USA; New Labour and Conservatives of Britain; BJP, TLP and BNP of desi land. The people remain oppressed and these crooks lord over them. And in all this, some idiot who thought up the Anglo political system arbitrarily decided that 18 was the "voting age" therefore some magical age of adulthood, Nature's adulthood age be damned. And here comes this Langda Khan fool carrying the Anglo political system's card and writing snarkiness about me. He should look at his religion first which has inherent pedophilia and misogyny and anti-humanity in general.

Sita Mata was 6 when she was married. :)

Yes, in our part of the world 14 was also the age. Jhansi ki Rani Lakshmi Bai was 14 when she got married to the raja of Jhansi who then was 28. A "pedophile" according to Mr. Langda. And below is about the 1974 Hindi film Ankur set in that era :

So they cannot have sex until Saru reaches puberty. So Surya was a "pedophile" according to Mr. Langda again.

I want to really have a debate with the dog-loving bitches who sit in the POCSO offices and tell them all the above and much more. Tell every Ram bhakt that they shouldn't celebrate a pedophile. Will you please ? :) At every celebration of India's freedom fighters go cry about how the freedom fighter Jhansi ki Rani was a victim of a pedophile. Will you please ? :) And lastly, declare Justice Vikas Bahl of the Punjab and Haryana High Court as a pedophile for agreeing that Muslim girls can enter a marriage contract one she turns 15. You have his photo now, yes ? Spread it among those multi-billion Western "pedophile catcher" organizations you speak of.

And I will also tag @waz since you have.

Thank you for the continuing support in face of this filth who cannot reply to me on his own anti-humanity so uses this excuse of "pedophilia" against me.

Thanks. I also request you not to use harsh language against a poster. One can always attack an idea, or system, or ideology, without attacking the opponent.

I have no legal expertise. But, to me, @jamahir claims of having romantic, or even sexual, interests in 15-50 years old women doesn't seem to be culpable under India's POSCO Law.

Indeed. In my post just above yours I have quoted judgement by Justice Vikas Bahl of Punjab and Haryana High Court where he accepted that Muslims girls attaining 15 can contract marriage and it is not as if they won't indulge in sex that very day or the next. And these women I speak of, I don't wait near places to jump on them, they admire me by themselves in different various in different situations. Mr. Langda Khan is simply being hateful because he cannot reply with sense to me. Read his posts here on where he is being so callous, apathetic and laughy about this girl's case :
2022-12-01-084955_1024x768_scrot-png.901917

Thanks. I also request you not to use harsh language against a poster. One can always attack an idea, or system, or ideology, without attacking the opponent.

I will. But these people don't know or care about people's real miseries and are so callous and make them cry more. What does he know about my life ? But yes, I will refrain from using harsh language. Even the Indian member @VkdIndian said today that I had used "gau mutr drinker" against a member for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom