What's new

Modi's BJP Government not responsible for Covid vaccine side effects deaths: Centre to Supreme Court | People took vaccines voluntarily

though PDF and the internet have participants also from the "real world" and I have takers here too, Langda had told me the same thing...
You're a virgin communist, "bro"

Zero experience with women

No scope of getting with anyone
either..

What woman in her right mind would want to nest with you in your sorry filthy slum anyway ?

What I posted is my firm opinion, irrespective of what is being argued upon, and that is that established sacred personalities or entities of a religion shall not be brought in discussion at all. It should be avoided at all costs. However, if it becomes necessary to bring them in; then they need to be mentioned in a very respectful manner, such that the followers of that religion are not offended.

This is what I have been following on PDF, as well as on other social platforms.

I also think that, for the matter under discussion, you can argue and prove your point of view, equally effectively, without bringing Ram Chandar Jee or Seeta Jee into the discussion. It was unnecessary. I know that you possess all the qualities for carrying out an effective argument without bringing religion into it.

Then you will agree with this.I wouldn't need to bring in Langda's religious personalities / revered figures if he just realizes the contradictions in his statements instead of pretending they don't exist. :)

As for your fight against Hindutvad, my support is with you.

Thank you, but surprising you Liked Langda's post where he called me keechad.

You're wasting your time with filth Paajee. Keechad ke ccheente bekar mein aap pe udenge. Isko hum pe cchod do.

@Drizzt, I have been upgraded from "False Flagger" to "Someone destined for the friendly neighborhood lynch mob". Ironically, I didn't need to pay money despite India being the most money-based society. :)

@LeGenD @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @RescueRanger, is threatening a member's life allowed on the forum ? Why am I constantly banned but these Hindutvadis allowed to operate ?

You're a virgin communist, "bro"

Zero experience with women

No scope of getting with anyone
either..

What woman in her right mind would want to nest with you in your sorry filthy slum anyway ?

The point, dear Virus, the point is not me being a virgin but about me having long chats with offline progressives. Have any such ones given you the time over tea ? :)

Last edited:
The point, dear Virus, the point is not me being a virgin but about me having long chats with offline progressives. Have any such ones given you the time ?
Yes, many... Including visiting French faculty at JNU : )

You're so pathetic, even avowed leftists won't let you anywhere near them : )

Broken laptop starving slum dweller virgin broke azz bhikari: )

Wonderful ! Then you should post those discussions here in text as much as you can remember.

LOL, did those French faculty include avowed leftists and who are the other avowed leftists you discussed with ? Post those discussions.

I don't know why you're still engaging him. I read you saying you're not religious etc. but you must have been reading what he's written.

Those people I interacted with are avowed leftists. :)

BTW, I again had the ad of that girl with the deformed face appealing for money to rectify her face. The ad came right on this page and it is so matching - the thread being about Modi government shrugging itself off COVID vaccine side effects and Modi government also not providing this girl free treatment :
2022-12-03-144304_1024x768_scrot.png

Wonderful ! Then you should post those discussions here in text as much as you can remember.

LOL, did those French faculty include avowed leftists and who are the other avowed leftists you discussed with ? Post those discussions.
We bonked... Aka copulated after a bottle of wine and a night out.

Malnourished slum dweller like you cant even imagine. ; )

Yeh @-=virus=- aur @Paitoo dono "dehriye" (nastic) haen, lekin kehtay apnay aap ko agnostic haen.😛😛😛
Humay bhi samjho...

Those people I interacted with are avowed leftists. :)

BTW, I again had the ad of that girl with the deformed face appealing for money to rectify her face. The ad came right on this page and it is so matching - the thread being about Modi government shrugging itself off COVID vaccine side effects and Modi government also not providing this girl free treatment :
View attachment 902579
Ever donated to a charity ?

Yeh @-=virus=- aur @Paitoo dono "dehriye" (nastic) haen, lekin kehtay apnay aap ko agnostic haen.😛😛😛

@-=virus=- a nastik ? He is a "borderline atheist" who supports the most idolatering party in the world, BJP. :lol:

Main bhi zyada nahin hun. Lekin hun. Budhape mein bhagwan zyada yaad aate hain.

Ji ji, aap zyada "religious" nahin hain but ittu sa hain ki aap meri lynching ki tayyaari shuru kar diye hain. :rofl:

We bonked... Aka copulated after a bottle of wine and a night out.

Malnourished slum dweller like you cant even imagine. ; )

Ah, that's the extent of your "progressive" discussions.

@-=virus=- a nastik ? He is a "borderline atheist" who supports the most idolatering party in the world, BJP. :lol:

Ji ji, aap zyada "religious" nahin hain but ittu sa hain ki aap meri lynching ki tayyaari shuru kar diye hain. :rofl:

Ah, that's the extent of your "progressive" discussions.

Stop playing the victim and bitching to the mods.

I would not dirty my hands by touching you in the real world.

In actual fact I'd probably roll up my windows, turn up the AC, and hold my breath just in case.

Yes. You are right:

"Jab gaaf lagi phatnay
Tau prasad laga batnay"
😛😛😛

Conservative hun. Khadoos thoda.

Ever donated to a charity ?

Yes, 1000 rupees to a girl from World Vision and some weeks ago 300 rupees to a girl from Bombay who was in a mall to collect donations for people's treatment. I gave her the 300 out of the 500 I had and I kept the 200 to go back home. She said "God bless you". And whenever I have 20s I give to the beggars including hijdas who come to the autorickshaw.

Stop playing the victim and bitching to the mods.

I would not dirty my hands by touching you in the real world.

In actual fact I'd probably roll up my windows, turn up

1. I am a cat so I don't "bitch". I was only asking for justice.

2. Yes, you will roll up your windows and hold breath just in case the "stench" of my gentleness and sensitiveness reaches you. :)

Back
Top Bottom