What's new

Modi's BJP Government not responsible for Covid vaccine side effects deaths: Centre to Supreme Court | People took vaccines voluntarily

I don't know why you're still engaging him. I read you saying you're not religious etc. but you must have been reading what he's written.
Bhai, not religious does not mean i'm opposed to the very idea of it.

Khandaani rishtey hain across religion and country humaray bc, proper ones.

Musalmano ke khilaf kuch ni, bro

Bas is bhikari mc ki aisi taisi karni ha... Little commie shit.

whenever I have 20s I give to the beggars including hijdas who come to the autorickshaw.
Lol

I thought, "Nastik" means "atheist". There was a 1954 Hindi movie, with this title, in which Ajit acted as one.

You are right, Nastik means Atheist. I was only pointing to Virus calling himself a borderline nastik but going on to support BJP, a party that persecutes nastiks. :)

And I didn't know about the Ajit film and will search for it but I hope it doesn't turn out like that Amitabh film Deewar where he is an atheist in the beginning but when his mother is ill he instead of believing in the capabilities of the doctors, goes to a mandir and strikes the bell and tells the god "Aaj khush toh bohot hoge tum" that he a nastik has come to the god's presence and is asking for his mother's life.

Why LOL ? Don't you consider the poor beggars including hijdas as humans who have the same right to live as you ? And I give them from my not-so-large funds.

You are right, Nastik means Atheist. I was only pointing to Virus calling himself a borderline nastik but going on to support BJP, a party that persecutes nastiks. :)

And I didn't know about the Ajit film and will search for it but I hope it doesn't turn out like that Amitabh film Deewar where he is an atheist in the beginning but when his mother is ill he instead of believing in the capabilities of the doctors, goes to a mandir and strikes the bell and tells the god "Aaj khush toh bohot hoge tum" that he a nastik has come to the god's presence and is asking for his mother's life.

I think that the theme of that movie is also similar to what you are saying. I saw it only partly in 80s, but have forgotten the story.

Then you will agree with this.I wouldn't need to bring in Langda's religious personalities / revered figures if he just realizes the contradictions in his statements instead of pretending they don't exist. :)

Thank you, but surprising you Liked Langda's post where he called me keechad.

@Drizzt, I have been upgraded from "False Flagger" to "Someone destined for the friendly neighborhood lynch mob". Ironically, I didn't need to pay money despite India being the most money-based society. :)

@LeGenD @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @RescueRanger, is threatening a member's life allowed on the forum ? Why am I constantly banned but these Hindutvadis allowed to operate ?

The point, dear Virus, the point is not me being a virgin but about me having long chats with offline progressives. Have any such ones given you the time over tea ? :)
Yes, they will come up with labels, and categories to divide people into groups. They have been doing so since 1000s of years For example Caste system.
Now, their latest project is Pasmanda and non-Pasmanda. Once you understand their mindset you will stop wasting time with them, they are incorrigible. :crazy: Discrimination and Racism is part of upper caste DNA now. ITs hardcoded deep into their hardware.
Instead concentrate on OBC SC ST and other minorities.

Yes, they will come up with labels, and categories to divide people into groups. They have been doing so since 1000s of years For example Caste system.
Now, their latest project is Pasmanda and non-Pasmanda. Once you understand their mindset you will stop wasting time with them, they are incorrigible. :crazy: Discrimination and Racism is part of upper caste DNA now. ITs hardcoded deep into their hardware.
Instead concentrate on OBC SC ST and other minorities.

Pasmanda muslims are 500% muslim internal matter. Don't pull us into that.

Whatever. But pasmanda muslims is not our making. Of course we will use them to our aims. That's exactly what you try to do with our Dalits too. So no crocodile tears please.
Reservation is needed because of Rampant nepotism in Indian society. Nepotism or Bhai Bhatijawad is mostly among blood relations. This is why reservation is needed, It allows us OBC SC ST to get through the social fences of caste you erected.

Reservation is needed because of Rampant nepotism in Indian society. Nepotism or Bhai Bhatijawad is mostly among blood relations. This is why reservation is needed, It allows us OBC SC ST to get through the social fences of caste you erected.
Truly meritorious and deserving people still get through, plenty of examples here. Madam President being one, and was President Kovind, and Kalam.. so save your schpeel for malnourished stunted brain commies like Munawar.

Don't be a bhikari and be using all this mumbo jumbo.. hoping to sneak in through a loophole by denying other more capable people those deservedly high paying jobs and so on.. chal khisak, bloody quotabaaz jholedhaar commie scum.

We don't need mediocre shaddus in our key growth sectors. We will absorb you gainfully elsewhere. A strong engine means more sustainable long-term freebies for you.
Nope, its the other way around, We OBC SC ST and minorities are contributing to Economy the most, everyone pays taxes in the form of indirect tax, contribution to GDP etc and contributes to economy. Our share of money we will use as we want, and we will stop it using sheer power of our votes and numbers. Soon, we will start kicking you Brahman parasites out of power/policy centers. We are already networking thanks to internet, and twisting the tail of your upper caste BJP government and upper caste judicial collegium.

Jharkhand raises reservations for SC, ST, others to 77%​

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...ns-for-sc-st-others-to-77/article65893319.ece

Soon you freeloading parasite lice's will be picked off one by one and thrown out.

Our people are now openly calling out you mandirchap parasites. Thu Khisak be parasite ponga pandit.
@-=virus=-

BJP expels Madhya Pradesh OBC leader who said ‘Brahmin priests fool people, loot money’​

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...s-fool-people-loot-money-101661045531517.html

Chhattisgarh Assembly passes bills to raise quota to 76% | Details here

K’taka implements hike in SC, ST quota

Bihar to conduct two-phase caste census from January 7​

https://www.newindianexpress.com/na...hase-caste-census-from-january-7-2525146.html

This is just the beginning. True growth is people centric and it starts with kicking out parasites like you with jack boot.

Nope, its the other way around, We OBC SC ST and minorities are contributing to Economy the most, everyone pays taxes in the form of indirect tax, contribution to GDP etc and contributes to economy. Our share of money we will use as we want, and we will stop it using sheer power of our votes and numbers. Soon, we will start kicking you Brahman parasites out of power/policy centers. We are already networking thanks to internet, and twisting the tail of your upper caste BJP government and upper caste judicial collegium.

Jharkhand raises reservations for SC, ST, others to 77%​

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...ns-for-sc-st-others-to-77/article65893319.ece

Soon you freeloading parasite lice's will be picked off one by one and thrown out.

Our people are now openly calling out you mandirchap parasites. Thu Khisak be parasite ponga pandit.
@-=virus=-

BJP expels Madhya Pradesh OBC leader who said ‘Brahmin priests fool people, loot money’​

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...s-fool-people-loot-money-101661045531517.html

Chhattisgarh Assembly passes bills to raise quota to 76% | Details here

K’taka implements hike in SC, ST quota

Bihar to conduct two-phase caste census from January 7​

https://www.newindianexpress.com/na...hase-caste-census-from-january-7-2525146.html

This is just the beginning. True growth is people centric and it starts with kicking out parasites like you with jack boot.
Bidi ke saath aaj desi tharra bhi lagai ke baithey ho kya ? 😂

Back
Top Bottom