What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

its interesting to get indian perspective....it affirms that they blame everything on outsiders and fail to look closely.

i believe you can call it "denial"

Right... so an organization, Jamait-ul-Mujahideen, which has well established roots in Pakistan and wants Kashmir to be merged with Pakistan claims responsibility for the attacks.

Kashmir: Marathon Gun Battle Ends A Siege In Srinagar, With Two Suspected Rebels Killed By Police | World News | Sky News

...and yet India is wrong for believing the involvement of Pakistani elements.

meanwhile, other crimes go unreported; whether its mass graves being discovered, or even rapes being committed.

Go unreported huh? :lol:

Do a simple internet search and you'll know the amount of media attention these cases got in India.

im not trying to stir up sensationalist debate. But its just interesting to see how Kashmiris under occupation are being labeled as terrorists. Their campaign isnt to create terrorism or panic in Kashmir --it seems mostly directed against Army, not soft targets.

Wait... I never knew Lal Chowk in Srinagar was an Indian Army complex.

For your information, Lal Chowk is a commercial center in Srinagar frequented by civilians. In this attack one Kashmiri policeman (and let me emphasize, Kashmiri police, not Indian Army) and one Kashmiri civilian were killed.

But still, according to you, these "freedom fighters" act against Indian Army, not "soft targets".

:lol:

sorry but they are in total control much to ur and ur terrorists dismay.....:)

but now the terrorists need to kill someone coz otherwise they cant sleep.... so u can offer them a crowded area in Karachi maybe again 2-3 times this week so that they can satisfy their feelings for blood......:disagree:

i hate to see how u still love those terroists who kill thousands of ur own ppl...... maybe one reason could be that u r part of elite and ur immediate are not harmed by the terrorists ever....and those harmed are always the low level commom ppl of Pakistan, and it doesnt affect u coz they are not related to u.....and so u r ready to sacrifice thousands of them to kill even 2 innocents in India...

i'm still confused about which terrorists you are referring to..

by the way, DG Police Khoda is claiming LeT committed the attack. Yet no group or outfit has come forward to claim responsibility.

according to your own indian media, the fighters hailed from Sopur (indian-occupied Kashmir)

and do cool off and set aside your emotions and ad-hominem statements. My economic upbringing, as well as other humourous assertions made by you are not having relevance to this discussion.

Thanks.

Right... so an organization, Jamait-ul-Mujahideen, which has well established roots in Pakistan and wants Kashmir to be merged with Pakistan claims responsibility for the attacks.

I see no truth in this statement. JuM is a Bengali Islamist movement.

the one in J&K is not receiving any support. In fact, they vociferously are against APHC --which is an organization that has fought peacefully for freedom in indian occupied Kashmir.

according to indian police, the gunmen of this recent incident hailed from Sopur, as mentioned in my previous post.

Do a simple internet search and you'll know the amount of media attention these cases got in India.

not much follow-up......culprits still roaming free, much to the chagrine of the people of Sri Nagar and Shopian district

For your information, Lal Chowk is a commercial center in Srinagar frequented by civilians. In this attack one Kashmiri policeman (and let me emphasize, Kashmiri police, not Indian Army) and one Kashmiri civilian were killed.

i dont support the torching of the hotel......because it means people will have lost their jobs and livelihood. Same way i dont support the brutality, intimidation, curfews and what not being waged on Kashmiris

But still, according to you, these "freedom fighters" act against Indian Army, not "soft targets".

i'm not in denial.....nor am i an apologist. I'm just reporting things the way they are. Don't blame the messenger :police:

Abu Zolfiqar

There is no freedom fighters in Kashmir they are brainwashed hardcore terrorists. Brainwashed, Trained and backed by Pakistani army/ISI/Pakistan based and ISI backed terrorist organizations in Pakistani occupied Kashmir.

Also these terrorist get support from radical and Wahhabi Muslims.

When anybody talks about Kashmir's independence just because of its Muslim majority. Then he should be ashamed of that Pakistan has gifted a large portion of Kashmir to a non biliver/communist China.

That's why i say you people have double standers one side you talk about Kashmir which is integral part of India on the other hand you kept mum on Chinese occupied Kashmir.

How can pakistan handover Kashmir with muslim population to another country i.e. china.:angry:

Moreover why you people don't raise a voice on massacre of Muslims (Uighurs) by China.:angry:

Oh i get it, It is not about muslims, it is just your hatred towards India. Otherwise, when you yourself have butchered fellow Bengali Muslims in east Pakistan how can you call yourself supporter of Muslim and their cause. :hitwall:

Its interesting to see how terrorist attack by so called "NON STATE ACTORS" is blown out of proportion. Intent of this attack was to keep Kashmir issue burning in the International forums/media after a painfully long 2 years of peace in valley for pakistan. And yet blame of this attack is put on Indian armed forces for the "imaginary" cause of freedom.

Reason for this peace was WoT in afghanistan and pakistan western provinces that kept notorious ISI and terrorist sympathizer preoccupied.

As an outsider, how do i believe pakistan's case when your president goes on air and says we have used terrorism as state policy?

How do i believe your case when your ex-paf chief tells media that its pakistan who started all wars against india?

How do i believe your case when you are funding huyrait party for spreading propaganda among masses?

How do i believe your case when your soldiers land in kashmir and same kashmiris beat down your soldiers and hand over to IA?

At the least, you could come out of this "good-will/brotherly" mask and say in open "to hell with kashmiris, we want their water resources"

Indians with their soviet styled military doctrine and arms. 20 hrs to clear hotel and that too by burning the entire thing down. I recommend to go for equipments used by SWAT teams in US like the bulletproof shield for making entry in the room and using flash grenade. All i can see in kashmir is a militant hides in a structure then Indian army hordes around the place finally blowing whole apartment /hotel. I bet most of terrorists die because of collapsing roof or fire rather than gun wounds.

My dear friend, You never know how sensitive kashmir is, So Army had to evacuate over 1000 people residing nearby before they could start the operation, and Moreover It did not have any civilian casualities, and If we had to storm in and kill, any one could do it, but The people living nearby?. The people in the hotel, we cannot risk there lives.... so it takes time..... and terrorists blew the hotel not army.

what a nonsense reply..

What is Interesting in this.. ?

I replied to 'sreekimpact'. first read whole message then poke your nose .

Thanks

dude.. watever u said so far in this topic 'doesnt answer 'any' of my direct questions towards u.I followed ur msg.If u observe carefully then ull find that one of my questions is made actually on the basis of watever u said to 'sreekimpact'.
So,Im gonna assume that either u dont have the guts to answer my direct questions to 'u' or u have a brain of the size of a peanut making u incapable to understand the language of reasoning.:hang2::hang2::hang2:

It seems that there r many here who seemingly support the terrorists in Kashmir,completely forgetting their own backyards at the same time.

Many a times Pakistani leaders have admitted to the use of terrorism as one of their policies.The blood-thirsty warmongers here seem to forget that.(Go and read Musharraf's autobiography)

The terrorism in Kashmir is not entirely foreign or not totally home-grown either,rather a mix of the two,with Pakistan's ISI and some terrorist organisations nurturing it.But ofcourse supports comes from across the border.One should note that the terrorist activities in Kashmir came to near-zero after the completion of the electric fencing equipped with motion detectors along the LOC.Whenever theres an intrusion,the army comes to know 'bout it most of the time and delas with it accordingly.But ofcourse water-tight sealing of LOC is something not possible but it has resulted in bringing down terrorism in valley to a great extent.

The terrorist kill innocent people in market places and use innocent people as human shields(hiding inside a crowded hotel proves it very well)So, I would like to know what these pro-terrorists would actually do if they r in the receiving end of the terrorists as in Kashmir??Would they still support separatist violence and feel that he should die in order make a side-column news in the next morning's news paper thus helping in their own agenda ??
Probably not.If yes why not try to commit suicide sitting in ur own home before leaving a message to the media.That will bring some focus to the Kashmir issue as well,perhaps more.

Personally i dont support terrorism of any kind,no matter who is in the receiving end.Whether it is terrorist activity in India or Pakistan,in the end its the innocent people getting killed.

as i think it was a shamefull terarrst attack which we see in pakistan every week if i spport these terarrsts then i have to sport TTP talibans other groups all extreamsts in pakistan.why not india pakistan think these our boths enemyes unstable india or pakistan both are not good for each other. kill these basters and please don't blame to pakistan she is already in this mess .

as i think it was a shamefull terarrst attack which we see in pakistan every week if i spport these terarrsts then i have to sport TTP talibans other groups all extreamsts in pakistan.why not india pakistan think these our boths enemyes unstable india or pakistan both are not good for each other. kill these basters and please don't blame to pakistan she is already in this mess .

I like what we says:cheers::yahoo::yahoo::tup::tup:
Now thats atleast some positive statement.
Now we know that atleast there r some pakistanis who dont like innocents to be butchered.

Hey,now nobody can say that i hate pakistanis as whole.I might hate some of the pro-terrorists who,I believe,dont represent the majority of people of Pakistan.:agree::agree:

I like what we says
Now thats atleast some positive statement.
Now we know that atleast there r some pakistanis who dont like innocents to be butchered.

Hey,now nobody can say that i hate pakistanis as whole.I might hate some of the pro-terrorists who,I believe,dont represent the majority of people of Pakistan.:agree::agree:

is there some one who spport these terarrsts for killing innocent :disagree:

imposible these basters just create hate between us.:frown: beleve me these so called freedom fighters can't get 1 inch kashmir in 2000 years but there is proper ways to be solve issues.are we get 7.96096KM pakistan with war .no are you stiol think qaid e azam hold an gun in 1940 to 1947 :rolleyes: but he done it with right way.any single drop of blood from both side even blood of IA -PA HART ME.:pakistan: INDIAN FLAG

i am a new menber in this fourm. but following this fourm for quite a while. terrorisum should not be supported by any of the countries citizen. but fail to see it from the other side of the border. your education system is mainly circuled around madarsas. but didnt find any ulemas amd mullas condeming these attacks, let it be on india or pakistan itself.

i am a new menber in this fourm. but following this fourm for quite a while. terrorisum should not be supported by any of the countries citizen. but fail to see it from the other side of the border. your education system is mainly circuled around madarsas. but didnt find any ulemas amd mullas condeming these attacks, let it be on india or pakistan itself.

its half true 90% of our educated persons from english and urdu medeam schools

the language of education is not important, the administrators of the educational institutions are more important.

veer, get yourself a kleenex and some tampons. I will also ask you to read and familiarize yourself with the rules of this forum, and refrain from emotion-packed indian ranting/garbage talk. Coloured and enlarged fonts will not help you prove anything. You just end up looking like a tool ;)

Back
Top Bottom