What's new

Kashmir Muharram procession held in Srinagar after 3 decades; LG Sinha says street violence in Kashmir now history

BTW this title is hilarious

FIRST MUHARRAM IN 3 DECADES SAAR...VE DID IT SAAR...KASHMIR IS NORMALIJED FINALLY...

What about the Muharram procession in 2020 which Indian security forces fired upon?

Is there such thing as free press in India? Are they all dedicating to brainwashing the average brain dead jeet?

Kashmir is normalijed saar

Meanwhile:
Pajeets still shutting down Kashmiri press:
I am confident Chindoos will say it was a CIA ISI Khangress Vatican Sickular Urban Naxalite Chindoophobic outlet so it deserved to be shut down

Pajeets still going after Kashmiris who are opposing revocation of Art 370 or reporting on Hindu military crimes in Kashmir:
I am confident Chindoos will say they were ISI Love Zihadi who had personally impregnated and force converted 300 pajeetnis so they deserved to be targeted

Pajeets taking selfies waving their tricolor at Lal Chowk with every single shop behind them shuttered and closed in protest:
View attachment 949390
I am confident Chindoos will say ISI Zihadis created a replica of Lal Chowk in a terrorist training camp and hired ugly sickukar Khangress pajeet antinationals to pose with a tricolor to humiliate India.
Terrorist supporters should ke dealt with. I have no regrets.

Kashmir is normalijed saar

Meanwhile:
Pajeets still shutting down Kashmiri press:
I am confident Chindoos will say it was a CIA ISI Khangress Vatican Sickular Urban Naxalite Chindoophobic outlet so it deserved to be shut down

Pajeets still going after Kashmiris who are opposing revocation of Art 370 or reporting on Hindu military crimes in Kashmir:
I am confident Chindoos will say they were ISI Love Zihadi who had personally impregnated and force converted 300 pajeetnis so they deserved to be targeted

Pajeets taking selfies waving their tricolor at Lal Chowk with every single shop behind them shuttered and closed in protest:
View attachment 949390
I am confident Chindoos will say ISI Zihadis created a replica of Lal Chowk in a terrorist training camp and hired ugly sickukar Khangress pajeet antinationals to pose with a tricolor to humiliate India.
We will push all islamist kashmir journalists to jails. And keep doing so till we integrate the state into India with no return. You can do nothing. Everyone will be flying India flags before we are done. Mullahs can continue to cry.

Terrorist supporters should ke dealt with. I have no regrets.
We will push all islamist kashmir journalists to jails. And keep doing so till we integrate the state into India with no return. You can do nothing. Everyone will be flying India flags before we are done. Mullahs can continue to cry.
The only way you will deal with it is by completely getting rid of Kashmiris and replacing them with BIHARU mutts. But if you do that, it's not Kashmir anymore, it's just another smelly slum infested with 🐄💩🍴 ⚫🐒. I guess when that happens, pajeets will just start looking further west.

The only way you will deal with it is by completely getting rid of Kashmiris and replacing them with BIHARU mutts. But if you do that, it's not Kashmir anymore, it's just another smelly slum infested with 🐄💩🍴 ⚫🐒. I guess when that happens, pajeets will just start looking further west.
Lol. Like we care about dumb people opinions. We will mould the Kashmir the way we want. Islamists will be begging for relief going forward. They are just too dumb.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom