What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

looks like situation in Sri Nagar is going from bad to worse.

Kashmiris are again beginning to rebel against indian army

you r a senior member... not expected from you...:disagree:

the terrorists killed came from Pakistan...and killed innocent ppl....simple MURDER....

and they met their deserved fate... BRUTAL DEATH...

p.s: and i hope u will contribute your bit in bringing death to all the terrorists present in Pakistan.... and their captors also...coz for 2 ppl killed by them in India, those same terrorists kill 200 ppl in ur own country Pakistan..... sir save ur innocent ppl from being killed mercilessly in the bomb blasts across Pakistan ....terrorists need to be eliminated.......

Last edited:
you r a senior member... not expected from you...:disagree:

the terrorists killed came from Pakistan...and killed innocent ppl....simple MURDER....

and they met their deserved fate... BRUTAL DEATH...

who I am is not important.. I dont know why you have to resort to ad-hominem in every other post.

I'm just saying what is true. It seems curfews, placing political leaders under house arrest, etc. is taking its toll.

Of course people will be angry there, some will even resort to arms. They dont have a global agenda, they just want freedom in Kashmir.

If you de-militarize the area, maybe you'd have less problems. If you let them determine their future, you'd have less internal problems.

As for their nationality, so far only indian officials are saying one of the gunmen belonged to "LeT" (which is not even an active group in the country....they are banned)

no individual or group has claimed responsibility. I think they are just coming from local Kashmiri populace.

thanks

:pakistan:

Army asks troops to be extra vigilant

Jammu, Jan 6 (PTI) Alerting the security forces to be "extra vigilant" in coming months, the Army today asked troops to neutralise the designs of anti-national elements.

"Coming few months are crucial on the security front, and security forces need to be extra vigilant to neutralise the designs of anti-national elements," General Officer Commanding (GOC) 16 corps, Lt Gen Rameshwar Roy today said at a Core Group meeting at Nagrota in the outskirts of the city.

Roy, who is security advisor to Jammu and Kashmir government, said there is a need to maintain continuous pressure on terrorists and ensure that complete peace is maintained in the region.

The meeting was attended by DGP Kuldeep Khuda, heads of various BSF, CRPF, CID, ITBP and Intelligence organisations.

Various issues, including security measures in view of Republic Day, were also discussed during the meeting.

Source : fullstory .

Yes, so?

there have only been 8 days in this year. Just look at 2007-2009 alone and tell me what is going on in Sri Nagar almost every day

who I am is not important.. I dont know why you have to resort to ad-hominem in every other post.

I'm just saying what is true. It seems curfews, placing political leaders under house arrest, etc. is taking its toll.

Of course people will be angry there, some will even resort to arms. They dont have a global agenda, they just want freedom in Kashmir.

If you de-militarize the area, maybe you'd have less problems. If you let them determine their future, you'd have less internal problems.

As for their nationality, so far only indian officials are saying one of the gunmen belonged to "LeT" (which is not even an active group in the country....they are banned)

no individual or group has claimed responsibility. I think they are just coming from local Kashmiri populace.

thanks

:pakistan:

no it is not the case....

the security forces are required....or else the terrorists are just terrorists.... they will killl thousands in a single day in Kashmir if the forces are removed from there.... the terrorists are cowards.....and not humans definately.... they have no dignity.....

if they do not come from across the border...there will be peace in valley...

so i guess Sri Nagary residents are all border crossers. And by night the city is just empty and abandoned.

right.

looks like situation in Sri Nagar is going from bad to worse.

Kashmiris are again beginning to rebel against indian army

:rofl: Kashmiris attacking themselves??

:chilli: I think this is someone else that did the attack........
We all know who. :cheers: (terrorists :D)

Yes, so?

there have only been 8 days in this year. Just look at 2007-2009 alone and tell me what is going on in Sri Nagar almost every day

Actually there have hardly been ANY terror attacks in sri nagar for the last two years. Well done security forces for stopping foreigners from coming into sri nagar and killing people.

Congrats to the security forces for fixing those rats an appointment with God.Hope he gives them those 72 virgins

Since you bring Islam into it, let me ask you, what have you got to look forward to, except hungry giant Turtles in the Ganges. !!

so i guess Sri Nagary residents are all border crossers. And by night the city is just empty and abandoned.

right.

no wrong..
at night Sri Nagar has same number of ppl who all sleep with their families in their homes duly protected by the forces... but on some nights the number increases by 1-2(terrorists who come from across the border to kill innocents), but are killed next day....

Actually there have hardly been ANY terror attacks in sri nagar for the last two years. Well done security forces for stopping foreigners from coming into sri nagar and killing people.

yes great job by the forces....Salute to them and their bravery...:)

Back
Top Bottom