What's new

Indian research scholar at Oxford: Pakistan Army not involved in Bangladesh

Here comes your ignorance, those were Hindu professors and Hindu students killed by your army. General Niazi gave order in written to Pakistani soldiers to kill Hindus and Pakistani soldiers usually discussed how many Hindus they killed at particular day.

Look bud.

If you know me at all. I am the first to speak for minorities espcially Hindu minorities in Pakistan.

And thus you will never see me defending Pakistan's behavior against its Hindu citizens (or other minorities).

In this thread however, everyone is try to throw around socks full of $hit.

So please do not be a $hit shoveler.

Post a copy of Gen fing Niazi's letter/order or other records that was captured by Gen. Aurora or his troops.

Because 99% Pak army record survived and went into the hands of Indian army back in December 26, ,1971 the day that will forever "Will Live in Infamy".

And I'll accept it.

Thank you

The massacre started from late 1950s .. 20 years was a good time to get the million kills !

You are such a stubborn ugly minded guy that you are still propagating falsehood just to win a debate. Can you prove someones were killed in the 1950s? And, how many millions were killed at that period?

The last thing the people of BD needs is to get support from Indians who are pathological liars and distort history. Stop bullshitting.

You are such a stubborn ugly minded guy that you are still propagating falsehood just to win a debate. Can you prove someones were killed in the 1950s? And, how many millions were killed at that period?

The last thing the people of BD needs is to get support from Indians who are pathological liars and distort history. Stop bullshitting.

Yeh after getting independence for free only backstabber can say that.

Like @toxic_pus already mentioned that Pak army did not have resources for nor time to build concentration camps and gas chambers, they probably used bullets to kill. I usually don't like to get into these kind of discussions, however since you have repeatedly asked Indian members to give some evidence I can give you the following (no offence mate just giving you the evidence):

If you want more, please feel free to ask.

I'll try to give you Pak army/gov picture too.

But right now I want you (and Indians) to give me some idea if Indian troops under the command of Gen. Aurora did uncover any of the following:

1. Bengali Concentration camps?
2. Gas Chambers
3. Mass graves of at least 1000 Bengalis (and not Biharis).

So please I am asking a very serious question.

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Muhammad Abul Kalam [Bangladesh Patriot]

I am grateful to Sarmila Bose for bringing the hidden facts in light.Pakistani Forces fought bravely in East Pakistan in 1971 this has been acknowledged by the Indian army. Rape committed by Pakistan Army in East Pakistan was very rare. In every army there are evil doers. In Pakistan army there may be few.

Actually Mukti Bahini and Bengal Regiment personnel raped the Bihari and west Pakistani women killed about 800,000/ to 1,000,000/ innocent Biharis and West Pakistanis in East Pakistan in 1971. After the 16th of December 1971 Bangladeshis showed the dead bodies and graves of these innocent Biharis and Pakistanis as Bengali people killed by the Pakistan army. This is the fact.

How cruel our Bengali Brothers could be we have observed in the BDR mutiny recently. I belong to a Bihari family who migrated from India to East Pakistan in 1947 and settled in Panchabibi in the district of Bogra. My uncle Bashir and my elder brother was a school going boys at that time and were admitted in a Bangla school at Panchabi and they both Passed S.S.C examination from Panchabibi High School.

In 1971 my uncle was a Primary school teacher there .Although our mother language was Urdu we were educated in Bangla. Our friends were Bengalis but in April 1971 when Panchabi was under the control of Mukti Bahini the Biharis were called to attend a meeting in the Panchabibi Police Station where matter of their safety was to be discusses.The day was Friday. When the time of Juma Prayer came the 110 Biharis who came to attend the meeting asked permission to go to the nearby mosque and say there prayer but they were not permitted to go to the mosque.

They were asked to go Panchabibi High school which was adjacent to the Police Station to say their prayer. While they offering their prayer in the school room of the school the room was locked by th Mukti Bahini from out side and 3 days later on Monday all of the 110 innocent Biharis along with my uncle and my brother-in-law were killed by the Mukti Bahini and loaded on a truck and buried on the bank of Jamuna river in 3 combined graves in the west of Panchabibi Police Station. The Mukti Bahini killed the Biharis in every part of East Pakistan in Dinajpur, Corkai, Phoolbari, Santahar. Natore, Paksy, Issardi,Mymensing, Jessore Chittagong and each and every part of East Pakistan where the Biharis lived.

Indian Support of Mukti Bahini Guerrillas (Documents from the U.S. National Archives)

Read more: When the India-sponsored Mukti Bahini slaughtered 1 million Biharis | Terminal X

Its strange to see people take pleasure at others misery simply to spite an adversary or throw it in their face....a purely PDF phenomenon and I agree very disrespectful to the dead....

See here is my problem with what I see on this forum....
This topic was brought about by an Indian to embarass Pakistanis on a military defeat...shameful and regretful since we should be concerned over the atrocities and injustice associated with this incidence instead of gloating...But thats not the case...so Indians have no moral high ground when commenting...

However, the Pakistanis are no better either...to many here, the only embarassment is to be defeated at the hands of India...NOT the shame associated with killing innocent people...

We are nothing more than pigs slinging mud at each other while enjoying how much the other gets dirty...

Sorry to say but this isnt just about Indians or Mujibites....Pakistanis are equally bad if not on this topic, then about Kashmir, Anti-Sikh riots etc...so this "mental masterbation" as you put it is not an exclusive phenomenon...
Indians are equally petty as Pakistanis to return the favor of Kashmir etc by bringing this up....

Frankly I dont believe in beating a dead horse...especially when '71 has a topic has been discussed to death...

Move the **** on and just dont repeat it....but thats too much to expect it seems.

Perfect @Peshwa .... Perfect ..... anyways I don't want to comment in this Conspiracy theory thread as they are never ending discussions. The thread is slready fuming. Don't want to put more oil in it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir ji. The surrender was unconditional indeed, it was going to happen one way or the other. BUT Indira ji had express orders out for the safety of the Pakistani command..which prompted us to make that promise and see it through..admittedly not out of the kindness of our heart..Indira Ji was not one to suffer people who ruined her perfect moment of victory.

I am not suggesting that this is proof of genocide in itself. I am just saying that as a fact we did promise safe conduct...not as a condition for the surrender but as an accord that we would see through..after they surrendered.

Absolutely!!

Did she want these Pakistani officers in "her hands" to punish them for the attrocities committed.

or she wanted them in "her hand" to give them a BJ? hahahah.

If the they were "in her" hands, and Gen Niazi was brought to trial, I salute her.

However if she didn't punish her, then she did a dirty deed.

Hope you understand now.

Bro..... U can counter things.... but I don't expect the use of slangs from u in a discussion!!

Well, this is nothing new. All the foremost historians on South Asia have said the same thing; Sugata Bose, Ayesha Jalal, etc., etc. But such is the way of political propaganda.

ps: You guys can check the credentials of these people easily on the internet.

I hope India become exposed for what it is. Their country already is being called the rape capital of the world. I hope there is more humiliation for them to come for what they did to the innocent.

I hope India become exposed for what it is. Their country already is being called the rape capital of the world. I hope there is more humiliation for them to come for what they did to the innocent.

Stop using Dirty words troll, be civilized and discuss in proper way. Check the above post from Krash.... he's also countering, but without using vile words like you.

To OP,I can understand that you were happy as this article suits your propaganda well and there is nothing wrong in filling happy.But why did you post this in Indian Defence section when you have a separate Bangladesh section??!!
Anyways,the atrocities comitted by PA is true or not,the damage to the image of Pakistan is already done and now after so many years this book means nothing.

it means everything, it just gives that much more respect for our army.

Back
Top Bottom