What's new

Indian research scholar at Oxford: Pakistan Army not involved in Bangladesh

OK. Barracks.

How many of these barracks were discovered or uncovered by Gen. Aurora's Indian troops. And how many people did they find in each?
How many barracks? Well as many there were.

How many people? Well, they found loads of half dead naked Bengali women tied to bed-posts. Does that count?

You do realise that dead bodies can be made to disappear simply by throwing them into rivers.

That's even better for the evidence. Bullet casings in the barracks, and dead bodies close by, would have made it much easier for the Indian troops to record the atrocities.

So tell me or point me where is the Indian army records for this.

I can find similar records from WW2 where Jews suffered the holocaust (May Hitler burn in hell forever).

Surely the recording was much easier in 1971 compared to WW2. Point me to similar records by Indian army and I'll send bad sentneces towards Gen. Niazi and others.
And how would one tell bullet casing, used for cold blooded murder from the one fired in war?

Because we have to account for a very very large total of 3 million deaths here. This is why we have to look for very large grave sites. Simple mathematics thing.
As I said, you have creative rectum.

Yes. this can happen. But we have examples from Rawanda. Where a million bodies were thrown in rivers and still they were able to document the atrocities.
Primary evidence of Rawandan genocide comes from graves.

And have you seen Ganges during high tide?

You bring these numbers from Indian army, and I promise with you that I'll go spit on Niazi and Tikkah Khan's graves.
If that is what it takes for a Pakistani to spit on Niazi and Tikkah's grave, then I have a pocket full of pity for you.

Thank You.

Did she want these Pakistani officers in "her hands" to punish them for the attrocities committed.

or she wanted them in "her hand" to give them a BJ? hahahah.

If the they were "in her" hands, and Gen Niazi was brought to trial, I salute her.

However if she didn't punish her, then she did a dirty deed.

Hope you understand now.

She wanted them in Indian custody as a mark of humiliation for the PA. To ensure that the PA troops would see their commanding officer bend the knee in surrender. She was never one to let such an opportunity slide. That was all there was to it. Had we "punished" him then achieving the above would have been a tad bit difficult.

Separate discussion. Please open a different thread. This one is to find the exact if possible facts about Pakistani army.

OP is by an Indian scholar.

So let's here if you can disprove her. by providing specific places and numbers.

The video show 20+ people were executed.

It doesn't say why they were executed. it doesn't give their names. May be they were EPR rebels and they got court martialed. Who knows.

I know precisely what happened in Dhaka university on March 26 th from multiple sources.

So please understand, I am looking for the following:

if Indian troops under the command of Gen. Aurora did uncover any of the following:

1. Bengali Concentration camps?
2. Gas Chambers
3. Mass graves of at least 1000 Bengalis (and not Biharis).

So please I am asking a very serious question

Ok no one killed , no one murdered , no mass graves, all were playing with water gun like this :rolleyes:

4fc5dd404b4b6.jpg

By talking about rectums in a serious enquiry, you show your family business of "$hit shoveling" so proudly.

Shabash.

How many barracks? Well as many there were.

How many people? Well, they found loads of half dead naked Bengali women tied to bed-posts. Does that count?

You do realise that dead bodies can be made to disappear simply by throwing them into rivers.

And how would one tell bullet casing, used for cold blooded murder from the one fired in war?

You know I guy shows up at police station and says,

Officer officer, I found barracks full of Bengali prisoners.

--- poor hapless fauji asks. Ok bhail. Where are those barracks.
------- Answer: Everywhere.

--- poor hapless fauji asks. Ok bhail. how many people "all those barracks".
---------- Answer: many many.

--- poor hapless fauji asks. Ok bhail. how many women in those barracks.

----- Answer: many many.

Now this type of jokestry is good over a cup of chai.

But you can't take it to court of law. And convict someone of grave crimes.

this is why Indira Gandhi could not prosecute a single Pakistani general.

So please no jokestry and Bhaand puna.

And do not bring yoru Indo-Pak business of $hit shoveling either.
Thank you

Ok no one killed , no one murdered , no mass graves, all were playing with water gun like this :rolleyes:

http://velopalooza.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/4fc5dd404b4b6.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]

So no answer.

if Indian troops under the command of Gen. Aurora did uncover any of the following:

2. Gas Chambers

So please I am asking a very serious question

only a picture of water gun?

Wow!

She wanted them in Indian custody as a mark of humiliation for the PA. ....

So now you think that your PM was acting like a little high school girl?

C'mon man. you can do better than that.

Americans caught 1000s of German soldiers after WW2.

They didn't "humiliate" their generals. They punished them for the Jewish killings and imprisonment.

And here you are talking like a high school backyard kid, about some perceived humi-humi-lation.

Wow. is this the answer to following question(s). That's it. ?

2. Gas Chambers

So now you think that your PM was acting like a little high school girl?

C'mon man. you can do better than that.

Americans caught 1000s of German soldiers after WW2.

They didn't "humiliate" their generals. They punished them for the Jewish killings and imprisonment.

And here you are talking like a high school backyard kid, about some perceived humi-humi-lation.

Wow. is this the answer to following question(s). That's it. ?

2. Gas Chambers

Here is a thought. She honestly didn't care. She simply wanted to be remembered as the PM who caused the painful vivisection of Pakistan and then an even more resounding separation. IF that required crimes to go unpunished then as any leader will in such a situation..she relented. Sure the Americans punished Nazi officers..only those fools who did not prove to be useful..an equal number of ex-Nazis found gainful employment in the States and even in NASA- Op. Paperclip anyone? They were more useful alive to us then dead..the Bengalis wanted to butcher them..we had to move them out of BD under armed guard protecting them from their own erstwhile compatriots.

Other than that the specifics of any genocide in BD is none of my concern. Bangladesh shall do what it deems fit IF it really requires an apology or whatever else may suffice.

By talking about rectums in a serious enquiry, you show your family business of "$hit shoveling" so proudly.

Shabash.
And by talking about ‘bj’ in the context of a lady, are you implying that your family is in the world’s oldest profession.

Just applying you impeccable logic.

You know I guy shows up at police station and says,

Officer officer, I found barracks full of Bengali prisoners.

--- poor hapless fauji asks. Ok bhail. Where are those barracks.
------- Answer: Everywhere.

--- poor hapless fauji asks. Ok bhail. how many people "all those barracks".
---------- Answer: many many.

--- poor hapless fauji asks. Ok bhail. how many women in those barracks.

----- Answer: many many.

Now this type of jokestry is good over a cup of chai.

But you can't take it to court of law. And convict someone of grave crimes.
Depending on what the evidence is sought for, it can actually be taken to a court of law. Quantification is not always necessary for establishment of fact. Law 101.

this is why Indira Gandhi could not prosecute a single Pakistani general.
…and not because India didn’t have the legal right to do so?

Right?

So no answer.

2. Gas Chambers
1. Barracks.
2. Nazi genocide is not the only template for genocide.
3. Arbitrary definition doesn’t count. Sadly.

PS. Just so you know, these 3 points are non-sequiturs.

...please I am asking a very serious question
No you are not. You are just another garden variety genocide denier.

Thanks. Peace.

There are apologists indeed.

1. Apologists for the "perceived" massacres in BD
2. Apologists for the "lies" of INdian media and Sh Mujeeb.

Take your pick. And it is obvious which side you are on.

Pakistani army made blunders in BD. Who can deny that.

The only issue at hand is to prosecute the "perpetrators".

Let's look at it.

so we are now in Jan 1972.

** 50,000 Pak army troops, 40,000 others from Pak are in Indian jails.
** Indira Gandhi is assembling a star team of lawyers and investigators to prosecute these SOBs whose crimes?

** They (Pakistanis) killed 3,000,000 Bengalis and raped 6,000,000 Bengali women.

Every Tom, Shunker, and Lallu knows about it.

Obviously it is an

** open and shut case.

** you got the perpetrators (those 90,000 Muslas from West)

** you got the 3 million killing and 6 million raping.

** you got the motive that Western Muslas wanted to teach a lesson to these hapless Bengalis.

** you got the star lawyers.

the only thing you need is a shred of evidence that proves the guilt of 90,000 Muslas.

the only little ittsy bittsy evidence is all you need.

And then 90% of these SOBs the generals the bureaucrats these damned Pakistanis will be hanging on the gallows.

So the star team of lawyers start compiling evidence upon evidence.

They do that for 12 damned months throughout 1972.

They look for evidence for 3,000,000 dead bodies in BD from Pak army ops starting in March 1971, ending in December 1971, period of 9 months.

They look for babies born to 6,000,000 million raped Bengali women tarting in March 1971, ending in December 1971, period of 9 months.

Woops.

they can't find even a 0.1% of these numbers in BD.

No Pakistani looking kids to raped Bengali women.
No mass graves dug up by Pakistani buldozers. No nothing.

so unless Pakistanis used some star war weapon that made 3,000,000 murdered Bengalis to instantly evaporate,

or Pakistanis were firing blanks and not a single baby was born to 6,000,000 raped women.

To make the matters worse, these INdian investigators found that most of the killings and raping of Bengalis took place in the camps inside India.

When Indira saw all that, she must have said. "Baap ray baap: (meaning nehru ray nehru),

I am in a deep $hit. I cannot prosecute even one general for the war crimes.

So she had to let them go.

and you guys want to talk about apologists?

p.s.
Sorry to be brutally honest. But we have to be. We are talking about million upon million killings and raping. This is no easy charge. So please don't be childish or queasy about question it.

That is first grade bull crap. India was not going to prosecute those 90000 soldiers. The plan from the beginning was to use them as bargain for a deal(today known as Shimla Agreement, a generous deal for a loser country, which Pakistan sh*ts on everyday when it asks for a UN referendum on Kashmir) In fact, India and Indira prevented the massacre of these 90000 men and women in the hands of the angry Bengalis.

Please give a link to the war crimes tribunal which India or Indira instituted? How many people did they try? Or agree that you are farting. And your claims that generals were going to be tried?!! That is another BS. India did not hand them over to Bangladesh for war crimes trial. Why would India try them?

That is first grade bull crap. India was not going to prosecute those 90000 soldiers. The plan from the beginning was to use them as bargain for a deal(today known as Shimla Agreement, a generous deal for a loser country, which Pakistan sh*ts on everyday when it asks for a UN referendum on Kashmir) In fact, India and Indira prevented the massacre of these 90000 men and women in the hands of the angry Bengalis.

Please give a link to the war crimes tribunal which India or Indira instituted? How many people did they try? Or agree that you are farting. And your claims that generals were going to be tried?!! That is another BS. India did not hand them over to Bangladesh for war crimes trial. Why would India try them?

Bro, according to him the VERY fact that we DID not try Niazi and his lot is sufficient proof to state that no such atrocities occurred. According to him IF such atrocities did occur then we would have surely conducted trials on the lines of the Nuremberg trials.

To OP,I can understand that you were happy as this article suits your propaganda well and there is nothing wrong in filling happy.But why did you post this in Indian Defence section when you have a separate Bangladesh section??!!
Anyways,the atrocities comitted by PA is true or not,the damage to the image of Pakistan is already done and now after so many years this book means nothing.

When Indians can post the news "isreal sold weapons to Pakistan" in Indian section why cant we post this report which is about Indian state terrorism against Pakistan.

She is a RAW agent, and her task is to keep on reminding the world about what had happened during 1971. If she confirms what the world believes, no one will be reminded about those events. Hence she does what she does.

The video show 20+ people were executed.

It doesn't say why they were executed. it doesn't give their names. May be they were EPR rebels and they got court martialed. Who knows.

I know precisely what happened in Dhaka university on March 26 th from multiple sources.

Here comes your ignorance, those were Hindu professors and Hindu students killed by your army. General Niazi gave order in written to Pakistani soldiers to kill Hindus and Pakistani soldiers usually discussed how many Hindus they killed at particular day.

Back
Top Bottom