What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

Often I have downloaded Turkish, Iranic and Central Asian music to find that the tune is very identical to a latest Indian song. Only to research the release dates and find that Indians shamelessly copy music tunes from Middle East, Persia and Central Asia.. So much for incredible indigenous Indian Dravidian culture!

Jab We Met inspires a Hollywood flick : Movies, News - India Today
leap-year-movie-poster.jpg
22735_240928042454_2816186_n.jpg

Often I have downloaded Turkish, Iranic and Central Asian music to find that the tune is very identical to a latest Indian song. Only to research the release dates and find that Indians shamelessly copy music tunes from Middle East, Persia and Central Asia.. So much for incredible indigenous Indian Dravidian culture!

Most of your countrymen believe you. They keep watching our movies no matter what. That indigenous Indian culture have attacked and replaced your 'pure' culture wth our movies and music and serials. Sorry but its fact :bunny:

Jab we met was already a copy of walk in the cloud.

code-03.gif

Copying RED scene and makes this...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

This is true many of the movies I found which is copy of hollywood movies.
So I directly watch hollywood movies. Bollywood movies r best for comedy and music videos.

mainstream bollywood is pathetic all hope is not lost though, some makers do make excellent movies.
Watch these movies of 2012 and see urself.
1. Gang of wasseypur(1&2)
2.paan singh tomar
3.kahani
4.sanghai
5.chittagaon

But some people still prefer them over their own films :omghaha:

Yet Pakistanis are crazy about Bollywood movies , stars and songs :omghaha:

I can understand your jealousy since you dont even have a movie industry of your own .

I also feel bad for you since these are the Bollywood movies that you seem to watch . These are some of the crappiest films Bollywood had produced and most of them bombed at the box office.

80 % Bollywood movies are copied and are crap .

Watch the other 20 % but for that you will have to improve your taste.

Pakistani are not but Indian are crazy about Pakistani Singers....see the chart who is coming on top Rahet Fateh Ali Khan, Atif Aslam, Ali Zafar, Mahadi Hassan etc.

Pakistani are not but Indian are crazy about Pakistani Singers....see the chart who is coming on top Rahet Fateh Ali Khan, Atif Aslam, Ali Zafar, Mahadi Hassan etc.

So jao baccha log . Except for Rahat other Pakistani singers popularity in India is nothing comparable to local Indian singers.

So jao baccha log . Except for Rahat other Pakistani singers popularity in India is nothing comparable to local Indian singers.

Are you telling me that Nusrat Fateh ali Khan, Mehadi Hassan, Gulam Ali Khan, Noor Jahan....all those are less famous than your own singers..

Are you telling me that Nusrat Fateh ali Khan, Mehadi Hassan, Gulam Ali Khan, Noor Jahan....all those are less famous than your own singers..

aaj ki generation inme se kisi ko nahi jaanti
in India,rahat fateh ali khan and atif aslam are some what famous but the craze for them is not much compared to sonu nigam,shaan or abhijeet bhattacharya

Right now Nusrat Fateh Ali is famous but he is one among the so many famous singers. Noor Jahan was never popular in India.

Now tell me the measure of famous??????? ( or the tool which u used to come to this conclusion)

Note : I liked nusrat fateh ali khan...... He was an awesome singer....

These were the ones in the past dude and yes they were very famous but not anymore. Even in those times you can't compare their popularity with our Mohd. Rafi, Kishore Kumar , Jagjit Singh and others.

aaj ki generation inme se kisi ko nahi jaanti
in India,rahat fateh ali khan and atif aslam are some what famous but the craze for them is not much compared to sonu nigam,shaan or abhijeet bhattacharya

Rahat is right up there in popularity with other singers. Atif did become very popular for a brief period ( between 2003 to 2008) but he lost the plot somewhere.

Yet our music , dances and music are quite popular in all those parts of the world. Somehow they don't think it's copied or at least most of it ;)

Secondly , educate yourself and read up on Google. All Indians are not Dravidians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom