What's new

Indian firing in Samba sector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are foolish to think they can keep hold of Kashmir, the people there are sick of Indian rule, being treated like 2nd class citizens.

Its like a ticking time bomb, it will explode in your face, I hope you are ready for it.

Indians are foolish to think they can keep hold of Kashmir, the people there are sick of Indian rule, being treated like 2nd class citizens.

Its like a ticking time bomb, it will explode in your face, I hope you are ready for it.

We have done that for 65 years and will continue to do so :cheers:.

well Kashmiri are not 2nd class citizen in india , It's non-muslims , Christen , Hindus , Sikh are 2nd class citizen in Pakistan.

I think bubble of Pakistan going to burst by their own Islamic people , there is every day bombing in Pakistan , Baloch don't want to be part of pak . Taliban want Shria rule .

The issue is Indian rule in Kashmir, we are not discussing Pakistan.

India rape Kashmiri women and kill children every day for 65 years as ExtraOdinary has stated. You rape your own women never mind Kashmiri muslims. I pray for them every night.

Your society is warped and immoral, it can only go on for so long. Kashmiris have nothing to do with you. I am sure you believe in Karma, what goes around, comes around. And this will come around and it will be catastrophic for India, for its public image, economy and security.

The right thing would be to grant them a referendum and let them decide what they want now or watch it blow up in your face taking your whole country down with them.

Pakistan Will give BSF Resistance
This is not BD-India Border
this is LOC BSF Should Know that

indians dnt provoke us.. otherwise we make tentns in sirinagar ........:pakistan:
not a bad idea, gandhigiri and dharnas, non violent tricks can benefit anyone in India. Shooting at us will only provoke us to escalate.:smokin:

Why dont we frikkin mine the entire border 3 times over. Let no animal be able to pass through without exploding twice over.

No son, That area (Gilgit-Baltistan, Aksai Chin, China Occupied Kashmir, P0K) is ours. One day we will win it back.. Putting mines in that area will have long term impact. Shooting practice is good for Indian soldiers.. :P

@Topic: Does BSF have Mortar ??? I think BSF carry only small weapons (Handguns).

Welcome to PDF .. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you read the recent westpoint report on lashkar e taiba. Of the 900 kids' biographies who died in 1989, only 2 were kashmiri, rest mainly from punjab. Average age of crossing over 16.75 years.

Pakistan uses own young kids on jehad drug as cannon fodder, disingeneous to blame India for highlighting the fact just because highlighting works for us.

I don't much care for westpoint reports, as they tend to be bias against 5 countries, China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran and formerly Iraq.

AMAN KA TAMASHA by India once again. GEO Jew ban kai, GEO Tv's new slogan.

Another day and our media is sleeping :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom