What's new

Indian firing in Samba sector

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it means that u fear from china.....:china:

I wonder when you say that Indians fear China etc..., do you realize what it is that you are saying about yourselves? If Indians fear China & do not fear you, it certainly does not show you in a good light. Always leaves me wondering when Pakistan keep making claims like China will do this or that to India whether they wonder how much more pathetic than India does that supposedly make them?

yea in past we made many records on u 5 planes in one minute....

this time we will make many more:omghaha:

yea in past we made many records on u 5 planes in one minute....

this time we will make many more:omghaha:

come on dude.... you struck in past... welcome to 2013 almost mid year....

Here you Go

5-7-2013_145579_1.gif

Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

Indian Citizen Arrested from Zafar wall sector taken to unknown place by Pak Rangers.

Must be another sarabajit singh (Innocent Citizen). :smokin:

this seems like a ploy, whilst indians are getting bullied by chinese and are losing face they pick a punga on the other border to distract the angry and dejected indian population, i was expecting this for some time,....

Can Indians just concentrate on their own country for goodness sake, they keep messing with us every few months, just p*ss off, nobody cares.

Thank god im not in charge otherwise I would have dropped a dozen nukes on India a long time ago. Dirty immoral creatures.

BSF on Tuesday foiled an intrusion bid along the Indo-Pak border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir.
"Around 5 am, BSF personnel observed one person trying to cross over into Indian territory, taking cover of sarkanda (thick bushes) in Ballard forward area (in Samba district)", DIG BSF J.S. Oberoi said.
"Troops were alerted about the intruder crossing the IB (International Border). He was intercepted and troops fired in that direction. The firing continued for 15 minutes", the DIG said, adding that because of thick bushes, the intruder could not crossover to this side.
"A search is going on in the area by BSF troops and Pakistani ranger as well", he said, adding further details are awaited.
Asked whether the intruder has been killed in the firing, he said a "search is going on. Due to thick bushes, it is difficult to say. Let us wait for the details".
BSF shares about 198 km of international border with Pakistan in Jammu frontier area.

Read more at: BSF foils infiltration bid in Samba sector, seeks flag meeting with Pak Rangers : North, News - India Today
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...DaoRuG9nVjrusByRBisnz0A&bvm=bv.45960087,d.bmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom