What's new

Azerbaijan invites Pakistani companies to invest in its renewable energy and IT sectors

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A_0ae78image_story.jpg

(MENAFN- AzerNews) A proposal for Pakistani companies to invest in Azerbaijan's renewable energy sector was made by Javid Abdullayev, Director of the State Renewable Energy Agency of Azerbaijan, during a meeting with the Chief Executive Officer of the Alternative Energy Development Council of the Energy Ministry of Pakistan, Executive Director of the Private Energy and Infrastructure Council Shah Jahan Mirza. Azernews reports.

At the meeting, information was given on the potential of Azerbaijan's renewable energy, measures to realize this potential, and export opportunities. Pakistani companies have been invited to participate in future renewable energy auctions. Shah Jahan Mirza informed Azerbaijani colleagues about the reforms in the energy sector of Pakistan and the development of the renewable energy sector.

The invitation to Pakistani companies to invest in Azerbaijan's renewable energy sector is part of a larger effort to increase cooperation between the two countries. The Azerbaijan-Pakistan Technology Forum was held in Baku to establish relations between the IT companies of Pakistan and the state and private partners in Azerbaijan. Representatives from 35 companies from Pakistan that operate in the fields of artificial intelligence, blockchain, cloud technology, and a number of areas of the ICT sector participated in the forum.

Pakistani IT companies have also been invited to operate and invest in the liberated territories of Azerbaijan. The government of Azerbaijan is doing reconstruction work and building smart villages and smart cities in the liberated territories, and Pakistani IT companies have the potential to help in these processes.

The Pakistani IT sector is very big, and there is great potential to expand cooperation in the IT sector. The Ministry of Digital Development Minister, as well as other high government officials, participated in the forum. Pakistani IT companies also have aspirations to provide IT education to children.

It is hoped that the forum will move to active cooperation in the coming months and that Azerbaijani companies will visit Pakistan to get to know Pakistan's IT sector.

I invite Pakistani business leaders to invest in my business.

Opportunities available for up to $2Trillion.

A little bit about my business: We're a family owned and run conglomerate with departments in all facets of the global economy; Agriculture, Chemicals, Construction, Defense, ECommerce, Education, Engineering and Consultation, Financial Services and Information Systems, Hotels and Tourism, Media, Multi-modal Transportation, Oil and Gas, Semiconductors, and Utilities. Started in 1991 we provide services across the globe to businesses, institutions, and countries.

We'll be releasing our Initial Public Offering on the New York Stock Exchange coming Q3 FY 2024, Shanghai Exchange on Q4 FY 2024, Toyko Q1 FY 2025, and London Exchange Q3 FY 2025.

A little bit about my business: We're a family owned and run conglomerate with departments in all facets of the global economy; Agriculture, Chemicals, Construction, Defense, ECommerce, Education, Engineering and Consultation, Financial Services and Information Systems, Hotels and Tourism, Media, Multi-modal Transportation, Oil and Gas, Semiconductors, and Utilities. Started in 1991 we provide services across the globe to businesses, institutions, and countries.

We'll be releasing our Initial Public Offering on the New York Stock Exchange coming Q3 FY 2024, Shanghai Exchange on Q4 FY 2024, Toyko Q1 FY 2025, and London Exchange Q3 FY 2025.

You forgot - about "Consultancy services on political engineering" ...

I live in a country called the United States of America. We live in isolation, far from human interaction, far from world cultures. We have a broken health care system and broken infrastructure that was once built by Eisenhower that is crippling and arguably we fall behind a lot of developing countries in many things but who cares. I’m enjoying my own little bubble in suburban life. As long as we have Benjamin we are no 1!.… I may have an Asian background but Fck that. I’m a “Muslim American” I’d rather be whitewashed than associate myself anything ethic or linguistic. Living the American dream. We are no.1!!

Azeris can contribute the money & we can take the profits! It's a win-win!

- Nakami league trickledowner

This is not self respect but your insecurity and unwarranted behaviour. Enjoy your American dream whatever that is. In fact Amreekans like you should not be concerned what happens in Pakistan. After all you are no.1!

If the KFC muncher & his gonglu sons (who claim they're not even Pakistani citizens) can participate in gov decision making from London then what's your problem with Pakistani Americans being concerned about the country?

Last edited:
If the KFC muncher & his gonglu sons can participate in gov decision making from London then what's your problem with Pakistani Americans being concerned about the country?
First Pakistanis need to change themselves before they change governments. Have you ever seen Pakistanis united in anything or do anything radically that promotes nation building? So start from home. Politicians come from the same population so no surprise there. Now as for the other issue here most of Pakistan's remittances come from the Middle East. You may disagree with Khawaja Asif as a politician but he rightly said its those working under 50 degree heat that send money. The people living in America come to Pakistan only to sell properties of their relatives once they have died. They are losers.

On topic. Pakistanis find individual success and there are some successful businessmen in the country. If some entrepreneur wants to invest in Azerbaijan what's the problem unless it's jealousy which I predict is the issue.

Last edited:
First Pakistanis need to change themselves before they change governments. Have you ever seen Pakistanis united in anything? So start from home. Politicians come from the same population so no surprise there. Now as for the other issue here most of Pakistan's remittances come from the Middle East. You may disagree with Khawaja Asif as a politician but he rightly said these people living in America come to Pakistan to sell properties of their relatives once they have died. They are losers.

The people have changed & are telling Sharifs & Zardaris to eff off. Why aren't they & trickledowners like you listening to awaam?

Ahh yes, Khawaja Asif, the great paragon of truth & justice has spoken so it must be true. :lol:

Here's a reality check for you: this foul mouthed woman hater & sharif lackey, himself has work permits in UAE which he used to launder money so he can STFU!

OP continue to care about the country regardless of whether they have property or relatives there.

Now stop deflecting & answer the question: why do you patwaris think it's ok for a convicted criminal absconder (with illegal properties in London) & a British citizen to go on Pak state funded trips & make decisions concerning the country but Pakistani Americans can't express their opinion?

Also, you're in Canada. So I suggest you take your own advice & STFU
:agree:

Last edited:
as much as I am disillusioned by the current scenario - can we please keep discussions civil? do we need to bring mothers and sisters into any discussion?

This is not self respect but your insecurity and unwarranted behaviour. Enjoy your American dream whatever that is. In fact Amreekans like you should not be concerned what happens in Pakistan. After all you are no.1!

What's uncivil?

Is Pakistan not your mother? How's it doing now-a-days?

You talk about "nation-building" sure, show me the nationbuilding that's been done for the past 30 years.

Show me the motorways that have expanded Pakistan's GDP 0.01%.

And I'll show you railways that bring double the growth.​

Show me your new airports.

I'll show you a real airport.​

Show me your new LNG or coal plant.

I'll show you solar panels, wind, and hydroplants.​

Show me your turkish contracted garbage disposal.

I'll show you a real sanitation plan.​

gtfo of here with your bullsh!t.

The people have changed & are telling Sharifs & Zardaris to eff off. Why aren't they & trickledowners like you listening to awaam?

Ahh yes, Khawaja Asif, the great paragon of truth & justice has spoken so it must be true. :lol:

Here's a reality check for you: this foul mouthed woman hater & sharif lackey, himself is a dual citizen & has work permits in UAE so he can STFU!

OP continue to care about the country regardless of whether they have property or relatives there.

Now stop deflecting & answer the question: why do you patwaris think it's ok for a convicted criminal absconder (with illegal properties in London) & a British citizen to go on Pak state funded trips & make decisions concerning the country but Pakistani Americans can't express their opinion?
Having spent 10 years rulling KPK only to free 30,000+ Talibs to attack the state again why the hell would people support a clown like like IK. Where were these people on May 9?

You youthias living overseas love PTI yeah I'll give you that and yet you are a fraction of Pakistan's total population who neither pay taxes nor have the right to vote. So suck it up LOL. At least I'm not a hypocrite. I accept what the people of Pakistan want. Thats the difference.

Convicted by whom? By a convicted judge who convicted on frivolous grounds that he didn't take money from his son? haha. All that is changing, real mafias are being caught and there is nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:
Having spent 10 years rulling KPK only to free 30,000+ Talibs to attack the state again why the hell would people support a clown like like IK

Lmao. It was you patwaris that wanted a deal with TTP to only save Punjab while sacrificing KPK. It was also your ally ANP that made a deal with TTP back in 2008.

You should ask your master Bajwa why he released 30000 talibs. Your own pmln was doing talks with TTP just recently.

You youthias living overseas love PTI yeah I'll give you that and yet you are a fraction of Pakistan's total population who neither pay taxes nor have the right to vote. So suck it up LOL

An overseas Nakami league trickledowner telling overseas PTI supporters that they don't pay tax in Pakistan LMFAO. :rofl: Meanwhile, patwaris back in Pakistan steal public's tax money & launder it overseas.

Convicted by whom? By a convicted judge? haha

LOL, staying true to the patwari spirit, I see. No brains at all. Which "convicted" judge, you donkey?

I'll say it again. Stop deflecting & answer the question: why do you patwaris think it's ok for a convicted criminal absconder (with illegal properties in London) & a British citizen to go on Pak state funded trips & make decisions concerning the country but Pakistani Americans can't express their opinion?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom