What's new

Indian firing in Samba sector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont we frikkin mine the entire border 3 times over. Let no animal be able to pass through without exploding twice over.

Pakistani already telling this to our govt for many years. Because every year Indian smuggle thousand of illegal Banglies, Burmese etc etc to Pakistan. If India do that , then it would be big favor for Pak.

Pakistani already telling this to our govt for many years. Because every year Indian smuggle thousand of illegal Banglies, Burmese etc etc to Pakistan. If India do that , then it would be big favor for Pak.
m91Ia.gif

How Do you make these stories?

:welcome::sniper:....but u dnt have power to make tents on ur own territory then how cud u make tents in isl...:omghaha:

but brother i dnt think kashmir is india....:what:

heheheheeh u must laugh at u because all the world knows that ur govermnt do nothing when someone make tents on ur territory,,,:omghaha:

and u showed ur self by doing nothing in front of chinese incursion...

surrendring!!!!!....:omghaha:....actually there were some bengali traitors and rebeliation from bengal side thats y we surrendered and there is a reason that bengal is too far away from pakistan otherwise there is no chance of surrendring...:sniper:

an i think u forgot 1965....:pakistan:

ooo soory i forgot its 2013..a pakistan with well trained army atomic power a best missile system good jet fighters with well trained pilots..then i think its time to make new records....:sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom