What's new

Indian Army Chief answer to Pakistan Journalist

Guys please stop comparing mushy with our Professional General!

He is a pathological liar!

His career as a Pakistani President has started with lying! First he said 'Nawaz Sharif always knew about Kargil' when he blatantly didn't and then he became President, and Miyanjee had to run away.

Then he lied about his Army's involvement in Kargil which he later himself admitted.

Then he tried to save thief A.Q.Khan and lied about how Pakistan didn't proliferate any Nuclear technology but then in 2004 thief had to come on PTV and apologise to whole nation.

Then he lied about Osama Bin Laden.

So please don't compare this compulsive liar and a fugitive with our Army Chief who is hardly seen in Media. :)

Your holy CNN and wiki have spoken so it must be true? The reason you cant provide concordant evidence to substantiate your hollow claims is because it never happened and sadly reality checks donot work on you people...i have a better idea why dont you create a meme of Gen musharaff actually running away and may be you will have something close to a proof.:rofl:

We love these gundas because they kick the ugly behinds of eunuchs from the eastern side.:bunny:

Actually its the Eunuchs sitting in your Army/ISI/Govt who RULE you and you have no option but to be ruled. :cheesy:

Stop trolling since we all know how Military Gundas has pushed Pakistan into a failed state :pakistan:

Guys please stop comparing mushy with our Professional General!
He is a pathological liar! His career as a Pakistani President has started with lying!

First he said 'Nawaz Sharif always knew about Kargil' when he blatantly didn't and then he became President, and Miyanjee had to run away.

Then he lied about his Army's involvement in Kargil which he later himself admitted.Then he tried to save thief A.Q.Khan and lied about how Pakistan didn't proliferate any Nuclear technology but then in 2004 thief had to come on PTV and apologise to whole nation.

Then he lied about Osama Bin Laden.

So please don't compare this compulsive liar and a fugitive with our Army Chief who is hardly seen in Media. :)

Mushi is one of the biggest LIAR walking on the planet who actually RULED a whole country of almost 200 million. He is simply a international Drama Queen responsible for the extremely negative image of Pakistan worldwide and civil war.

I am not amazed how come so many supporters want him back in Pakistan and rule.They deserve it.

Can't even see the video so won't even comment. Damn you, Rehman Malik!

i laugh at the naiive azzholes here and around the world who really genuinely believe that Nawaz Sharif was left out in the dark about the Kargil operation

Seems like a futile attempt to salvage the indian pride after it was demolished by General Musharraf in an interview to a bhaarti big-mouthed anchor....:omghaha:
Demolished by Gen Mush? You're way off course! Mush has been known to lie through his teeth! Even his own generals have recently said so! Check out YouTube. He's just a commando who lacks the brains for tactical planning leave alone strategy! But unlike a commando, he spins crappy yarns like there's no tomorrow!

Remember, he's the bozo who insisted that it were the so called 'freedom fighters' fighting in Kargil and not the NLI! :omghaha:

And later when the cat was out of the bag, he idiotically says that just about 200 NLI troops were in Kargil who were fighting against an Indian corps and were winning the battle until Nawaz called it a day!! Oh yeah! Didn't someone say that 1 Pakistani soldier is equal to 10 Hindu baniyas who can't fight? Check out what Gen Hasan of FCNA said - "Indian banyas cannot fight and Siachen will be ours!!" :rofl:

And Gen Aziz also mentioned that the Bofors guns unexpectedly rained hell on Pakistani troops in Kargil resulting in hundreds of casualties. They never expected the Indians to get the Bofors out there and neither did they expect the IAF to join the party! Well Gen Hasan thought so and Mush with his commando brain got convinced too!! :P

Now, how can Pakistanis trust such feather-heads?

The indian general just repeats the same old lines......nothing new here....move on

The indian general just repeats the same old lines......nothing new here....move on

Because he is not a lier ... If u ask a true persone same question many times u will get same answer every time unlike mr. Musharraf evry time u ask same question the answer will be diffrnt ...like this

Remember, he's the bozo who insisted that it were the so called 'freedom fighters' fighting in Kargil and not the NLI!

And later when the cat was out of the bag, he idiotically says that just about 200 NLI troops were in Kargil who were fighting against an Indian corps and were winning the battle until Nawaz called it a day!! Oh yeah! Didn't someone say that 1 Pakistani soldier is equal to 10 Hindu baniyas who can't fight? Check out what Gen Hasan of FCNA said - "Indian banyas cannot fight and Siachen will be ours!!"

Because he is not a lier ...

I never accused him of lying......he has not added nothing new but just pulled out the same old lines.

If u ask a true persone same question many times u will get same answer every time unlike mr. Musharraf evry time u ask same question the answer will be diffrnt ...like this

I for one have never been a fan of mushy.......go through my post and check if you want.

Actually its the Eunuchs sitting in your Army/ISI/Govt who RULE you and you have no option but to be ruled. :cheesy:

Stop trolling since we all know how Military Gundas has pushed Pakistan into a failed state :pakistan:

Mushi is one of the biggest LIAR walking on the planet who actually RULED a whole country of almost 200 million. He is simply a international Drama Queen responsible for the extremely negative image of Pakistan worldwide and civil war.

I am not amazed how come so many supporters want him back in Pakistan and rule.They deserve it.
Copying my words and then pasting them in replies to me is a sign that you have nothing to add on your own. Indian chief is acting like an attention whoe by abortively trying to imitate Gen musharaff, which is a clear sign that he also lacks creativity just like his degenerate fans here.
There is no denying that Gen Musharaff is a devoted patriot and has the potential to turn things around for Pakistan......this is something which you bhaarteez cannot digest with ease and therefore keeping on coming up with your made up stories, but do your whims have any effect on reality?..........yes they create zombie daydreamers like bhaarteez(who think they can accomplish anything by spreading lies), but I wouldnt blame you people for this.... In bhaarut, its the social fabric of obsession with Pakistan, which drives you lost souls to behave this way.:rofl:
I almost forgot
http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...241444-interpol-refuses-arrest-musharraf.html
LOL I hope this wasnt a hard slap. Hahahah man im having so much fun....awaiting your reply,impatiently.

Blah.........................blah.............blah....... KARGIL.....blah.....blah

I am not going to re-enact the events of Kargil on a defence forum. So get a life!
Indian sissy or should I say 'wannabe musharraf' doesnt have what it takes to be Gen Musharaff..his little publicity stunt failed miserably, so deal with it.;)

Oh you did provide the links,but you what you didnt do was to go through them properly yourself. Isnt it funny that you bhaarteez after making false accusations are now trying to hide behind the meanings of the words when we all know what you all were striving to convey and since your own stance has turned against you, I would suggest you to stay down to avoid further humiliation.
Musharaff impeachement issue? Seriously? Are you implying is that what hes running from and left the country five years back? I can see that somebody is giving his best to stay in this argument, but keeps on getting knocked out by facts. So he is in "self-exile"because of the impeachment issue which was started five years back......LOL. Fact is they never had any base to impeach him then and dont have anything else to penalise him now.......He will soon be here in Pakistan and will be provided with all the protocols given to an ex president....OUCH!.....isnt it :rofl:
But the greatest fact is he kicked your brazen media in the face and now you bhaarteez are desperate to find a way to get even by dissing Gen Musharaff and abortively trying to re-enact what he did to Indian media baboons(offcourse you will need indian army chief, who cant even answer a simple question without bitching about Pakistan). LoL, talk about inflated ego!

Yawn* Countless professionals disagree with ya.

You clearly aren't even trying to use your brain if you have one. About fifty news reports talk about how Musharraf left just before being impeached, and they plan on arresting him now as well, but no, Peregrine the mahaan is always right. :lol:

I am not going to re-enact the events of Kargil on a defence forum. So get a life!
Indian sissy or should I say 'wannabe musharraf' doesnt have what it takes to be Gen Musharaff..his little publicity stunt failed miserably, so deal with it.;)

No one wants to be a guy who runs away from his own country to avoid impeachment. :coffee:

And you are in IGNORANCE mode, lets just say he was impeached, which he wasnt.......so what was impeachment for? To put him behind bars or to take which now belongs to zardari?.......some people are getting too desperate....:omghaha:

No one said he was impeached. He was going to be impeached but escaped like a coward. :yes:

Your blatant hatred is the proof that General Musharaff is the MAN and why would I compare a commando to this sissy of yours.:rofl:

That's why your former general has a bounty on his head, barking on the other side of Asia.

I'm glad our generals do not go commando, although, nange se khuda bhi darta hain!!! Some macho people will take pride in that too, but we must set ourselves higher standards.

Going commando on journalists can get appreciation from just one country it seems while the fact remains that the tv hero would not even accept his own soldiers. A shame that only one known country is supremely proud about.

That's why your former general has a bounty on his head, barking on the other side of Asia.

No point of arguing with Peregrine the mahaan. Wikipedia, Tribune, Herald, CNN, BBC, all bow before his holy wisdom. They just report lies. We should all listen to his speech, he's always right.

:rofl:

i laugh at the naiive azzholes here and around the world who really genuinely believe that Nawaz Sharif was left out in the dark about the Kargil operation

If you want to write this --> ï hold alt and type in 0239 (yes type the 0 as well) on the num pad. I don't know why, but I prefer reading the word naïve instead of naiive. :D

Demolished by Gen Mush? You're way off course! Mush has been known to lie through his teeth! Even his own generals have recently said so! Check out YouTube. He's just a commando who lacks the brains for tactical planning leave alone strategy! But unlike a commando, he spins crappy yarns like there's no tomorrow!

Remember, he's the bozo who insisted that it were the so called 'freedom fighters' fighting in Kargil and not the NLI! :omghaha:

And later when the cat was out of the bag, he idiotically says that just about 200 NLI troops were in Kargil who were fighting against an Indian corps and were winning the battle until Nawaz called it a day!! Oh yeah! Didn't someone say that 1 Pakistani soldier is equal to 10 Hindu baniyas who can't fight? Check out what Gen Hasan of FCNA said - "Indian banyas cannot fight and Siachen will be ours!!" :rofl:

And Gen Aziz also mentioned that the Bofors guns unexpectedly rained hell on Pakistani troops in Kargil resulting in hundreds of casualties. They never expected the Indians to get the Bofors out there and neither did they expect the IAF to join the party! Well Gen Hasan thought so and Mush with his commando brain got convinced too!! :P

Now, how can Pakistanis trust such feather-heads?

Point 5353. . .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom